剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
-他能听到你说话吗 -可以
- Can he hear you? - Oh, yes.
-他是监视你的吗 -是的
- Does he watch you? - Oh, yes.
那就是休伊特中士的作用吗
Is that the point of Sergeant Hewitt?
唯一的作用
It is the only point.
天啊 太可怕了
God, how awful.
也不是永远都这样
Well, it's not forever.
但感觉就是永远 两年呢
Feels like it, though. Two years.
没有你保护我 指引我
Without you to protect me. Guide me.
我觉得没有你 我完全没有方向
I feel quite... unanchored without you.
但那是我们答应好的 为了帮你姐姐
Yes, but it's what we agreed to do, to help your sister.
然后我们就能自♥由♥了
Then we shall be free.
就这样吧 我要走了
Well, that's it. That's me off.
等你巡游回来 再见到你就是
See you when you're back from the tour in...
23周以后了
23 weeks.
-好了 需要什么尽管给我打电♥话♥ -好
- Well, call me if you need anything. - Yes.
你当然不会打电♥话♥了
You won't, of course.
你现在完全不需要我了
You don't need me anymore at all.
我当然需要你
Yes, of course I do.
不 不需要了 你们谁都不需要了
No, you don't. Neither of you does.
我的两个女儿都长大了
I have two grown-up daughters
已经完全能照顾自己了
quite capable of looking after themselves now.
-你跟谁在一起住呢 -瓦伊纳家的人
- Who is it that you're staying with? - The Vyners.
北大门的凯斯内斯郡 邓尼特角
Up in Caithness at the Northern Gate? Dunnett Head?
老天 那真是天涯海角了
Goodness. That's the end of the earth.
对 一个真正逃离一切的好机会
Yes. A chance to really get away from it all.
好好思考一下
Have a good think.
思考什么
About what?
一切
Everything.
那别想太多或者别钻牛角尖
Well, don't think too much or too deeply.
只会越想越糊涂
It just gets one in a muddle.
顺便说一句 我已经安排
By the way, I've arranged for Margaret
在我离开的期间让玛格丽特代理领导国家
to deputize for me while I'm gone, as Head of State.
为什么
Why?
总得有人做吧
Well, someone needs to do it.
总不能给别人封爵的时候
Can't have people turning up for knighthoods
让某个政♥府♥官员赐封吧
and some civil servant handing them out.
-如果你觉得她能胜任的话 -胜任什么
- Well, if you think she's up to it. - Up to what?
安静站着 漂漂亮亮的
Standing still, looking pretty
把剑放在一些人肩膀上吗
and putting a sword on a few people's shoulders?
-还有发表讲话 -讲话有人给她写
- And making speeches? - Which will be written for her.
并且及时出现
And turning up on time.
我相信会有人把她带到该去的地方的
I believe there are people who will get her where she needs to be.
并且举止得体
And behaving herself.
她会没问题的
She will be fine.
还有你 能听说我两句吗
And you, if you'll allow me for just one moment?
-请说 -你要给玛格丽特一些空间
- Please. - You need to give Margaret some room.
一些表现的空间
Some space in which to shine.
她需要表现
She needs to shine, that one.
而且作为姐姐
And, as elder sister,
你应该有足够的自信和宽容去尊重她
you ought to be confident and generous enough to respect that.
我有
I am.
是吗
Are you?
跪下
On your knees.
-这真的有必要吗 -当然了
- Is that absolutely necessary? - Course!
我想在你走之前搞清楚我要干什么
I want to be sure I know what I'm doing before you go.
好吧
All right.
我希望你的手能稳一点
I hope you have a steady hand.
你看起来一反常态 神经兮兮的
You seem uncharacteristically jumpy.
也许是于心有愧吧
Guilty conscience, perhaps?
-我为什么要于心有愧 -自己想想
- Why should I have a guilty conscience? - Have a think.
-如果你是说彼得和他的调任 -流放
- If you mean Peter and his posting... - Banishment.
那不是我♥干♥的
That wasn't my doing,
我只是遵照政♥府♥的建议
I was simply acting on the government's advice.
那是你亲信的的主意
The idea came from your henchman.
-你手劲有点大了 -是吗
- Now, that's a little firm. - Was it?
是的 而且这是开刃的一边 记得吗
Yes. And it's the flat edge, remember?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
他怎么样了
So how is he?
彼得吗 正在尽量适应
Peter? He's getting on with it.
任劳任怨
Uncomplainingly.
因为那才是强者之道
Because that's what strong men do.
但在布鲁塞尔生活挺寂寞的
But it's a lonely existence in Brussels.
没有工作 困于小公♥寓♥内 被摄影记者跟踪
No real job, stuck in a small flat, followed by photographers,
还得小心避开所有党派
having to steer clear of all the parties,
绕开一切陷阱
steer clear of all the traps.
-什么陷阱 -专为他而设的陷阱
- What traps? - Traps being set for him.
那些妄图使他堕落的人们
Those who would wish to lead him astray.
利用了他现在不堪的处境
Catch him in a compromising position.
那些会为我们的友谊终结而喝彩的人们
Those who would cheer the dissolution of our friendship.
-玛格丽特 你想多了 -是吗
- Margaret, you're imagining things. - Am I?
是的 毕竟这不会很久
Yes. And anyway, it's not for much longer.
两年
Two years?
是的 但当你代我履行职责时
Yes, but the first three or four months will fly by
头三四个月会很快过去
while you're kindly filling in for me.
-我会尽量不盖过你的风头 -你真贴心
- I'll try not to upstage you. - How kind.
我不能保证不会掺杂我的个人情绪
I can't promise I won't bring my own character to it.
我并不强求
Well, I never expected anything less.
这就是有个性的好处
That's the advantage of having a character to bring.
个性太强 便是累赘
Too much character, an excess of character.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我
Now, look at me and tell me
你那句话里没有一丝妒忌
you didn't say that without a little bit of envy.
只要记住我不在时你代表着谁就好了
Just remember who you're standing in for when I'm gone.
我那毫无个性可言的姐姐
My characterless sister.
是女王 不是什么广♥告♥女郎
Your Queen. Not a showgirl.
明天将会是第一次
Tomorrow they will be introduced to
把他们介绍给百慕大的人♥民♥
the people of Bermuda for the very first time.
皇室夫妇稍后将飞往牙买♥♥加...
The Royal couple then flies to Jamaica...
上一次您计划进行的这趟旅程
The last time you departed on this tour,
被您父亲的逝去而突然打断
it was cruelly cut short by the death of your dear father.
在生命的最后数月里 国王多次和我说
In his final months, the King told me many times
他感觉到一切都在渐成泡影
that he could feel it all slipping away.
大英帝国 还有我们在世界上的地位
The Empire, our place in the world.
他将此次行程视为维系各个自治领
He saw this tour as a chance to keep each dominion close,
共同繁荣大英帝国的大好机会
preserving that Empire.
希望您在精神上与他同在 让他...
So take him with you in spirit. Let his...
让他的榜样引导着你
Let his example guide you.
让他的理念影响着你
His thoughts influence you.
-我会的 -如果可以的话...
- I will. - And, if I may...
不要将真正的伊丽莎白·温莎展现在
Never let them see the real Elizabeth Windsor.
摄像机 电视机前
The cameras, the television.
别让他们觉得
Never let them see
继承王位也是一种重担
that carrying the Crown is often a burden.
可以让他们看着你
Let them look at you...
但只能让他们看到王权的永恒
but let them see only the eternal.
-谢谢你 温斯顿 -陛下
- Thank you, Winston. - Your Majesty.
太好了 你终于到了
Well done! You made it!
如果很容易找到这里的话 所有人都会来了
If it was easy to come here, everybody would.
谢天谢地 这地方并不好找
Thank God it isn't, and they don't.
-你需要休息一下吗 -当然不要
- Will you want a rest? - Certainly not!
我已久坐数小时 现在只想好好走一下
I've been sitting for hours. I want a nice, long walk!
能骑一下马就更好了
Or, better still, a ride!
跑快点 快
Go on! Go.
苏格兰多美啊
Scotland! The beauty!
我几近忘却
I'd almost forgotten
打起精神是种怎样的感觉了
what it feels like to have the spirits lifted.
随时欢迎你到这来 逃离那一切
Well, you're welcome to stay any time to get away from it all.
你很快就会厌烦我了
You'd soon grow sick of me.
你懂的 "鱼放三天会发臭 客留三天讨人嫌"
You know what they say, "Guests and fish!"
你也可以成为我们的邻居
Or you could become a neighbor.
海岸边有一座城♥堡♥在出♥售♥
There's a castle along the coast for sale.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表