剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
我一周内就能把这里腾空
I can get the place cleared out inside a week.
要是你有地方可去就好了
Oh, only if you've somewhere to go.
我有 我妹妹住在海岸那边几英里
I do. My sister's a few miles down the coast.
我送你回瓦伊纳家吧 顺着风
Now, will I walk you back to the Vyners? Down wind?
太好了
That'd be lovely.
殿下 恕我打扰
Your Majesty, forgive me for disturbing you.
是首相派我来的
I come from the Prime Minister.
他让您马上回伦敦
He asks that you return to London immediately.
-为什么 -他们只告诉我这么多
- Whatever for? - This is all the information that I have.
看来我必须走了
It seems I must go.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
你终于想起来了
It's finally come to you.
你之前为什么不说 殿下
Why on Earth didn't you say, Ma'am?
因为人们总是大惊小怪
Because people always make such a fuss.
知道我是谁 就失去本真
And stop being themselves.
你之前要是知道 就会出价翻倍
And you would have doubled the price.
这话说得真有苏格兰女人范儿
Spoken like a true Scotswoman.
我在瓦莱塔[马耳他首都]的演讲
Now, my speech at Valletta.
我想做一处调整
There was one adjustment that I would like to make.
我想称马耳他为"给我留下幸福回忆的小岛"
I would like to refer to Malta as "My island of happy memories."
非常好 陛下
Very good, Ma'am.
您同意的话 我就把它重新打一遍
I shall have the text retyped for your approval.
谢谢
Thank you.
陛下 直布罗陀那里还有些安全问题
Ma'am, there do remain some security concerns about Gibraltar.
什么问题
What concerns?
所有多数党领袖
Death threats were sent
都收到了死亡威胁
to all the leaders of the major political parties,
其中声称 如果我们巡游时去直布罗陀
telling them that, if our tour were to go to Gibraltar,
我们的安全将会受到威胁
our safety can't be guaranteed.
我告诉他们我们应该取消
I told them we should pull out.
-为什么 -为什么是什么意思
- Why? - What do you mean, why?
因为我不想在直布罗陀街头
Because I don't much fancy shuffling the streets
当个活靶子慢慢走
of Gibraltar like a sitting duck.
不 这时候取消会让我们显得懦弱
No. Pulling out at this late hour would make us look weak.
也会让直布罗陀的人♥民♥
And it would be a great disappointment
非常失望
to the people of Gibraltar.
-我们应该去 -我们不应该去
- I say we go. - I say we don't.
我知道 我身边有一群人
I am aware that I am surrounded by people
觉得他们能比我做得更好
who feel that they could do the job better.
个性强势的强人 更有天赋的领袖
Strong people with powerful characters, more natural leaders,
也许更适合身先士卒 扬名立万
perhaps better-suited to leading from the front, making a mark.
但不管是好是坏 王冠落在我头上
But, for better or worse, the Crown has landed on my head.
我们应该去
And I say we go.
皇家游艇不列颠尼亚号♥正朝直布罗陀驶来
The Royal Yacht Britannia sails towards Gibraltar.
大家可以看到 女王陛下和
Visible on deck, Her Majesty the Queen,
爱丁堡公爵正站在甲板上
and the Duke of Edinburgh.
为不列颠尼亚号♥护航的是
Accompanying Britannia,
地中海舰队的十五艘驱逐舰
15 A-class destroyers from the Mediterranean fleet.
鸣二十一响礼炮
Shoot with a 21-gun salute.
这表明直布罗陀人♥民♥
A powerful signal to the people of Gibraltar
永远支持女王和大不列颠帝国
of the Queen and the British Empire's enduring support.
伟大的巡游已经证明
...magnificent tour has already marked
女王陛下是真命之主
Her Majesty as a woman of destiny.
她乘坐各种交通工具 走过五万英里回到伦敦
Her return to London after 50,000 miles by air, land and sea
是大英帝国在艰难时刻的外交的胜利
is a triumph of diplomacy at a challenging time for the Empire.
繁复众多的行程安排中
Not a single item of the enormous list
没有一项被取消
of engagements has been missed.
女王巡游时 受到了数百万人的热烈欢迎
Millions have seen and greeted their Queen
他们为她的魅力倾倒 团结一致
as she leaves the Commonwealth charmed and united.
不言自明的是 女王陛下将
It is already clear that Her Majesty will occupy a place
跻身史上最著名女王之列
among the famous queens of history
领导不列颠 在现代世界中扮演新角色
and promises a renewed role for Britain in the modern world.
大英帝国争取到了世界各地的支持
The Empire secure across the four corners of the earth,
标志着新的伊丽莎白时代的开端
marking the start of a new Elizabethan age.
-你好 -陛下
- Hello. - Your Majesty.
棒
Yes!
-夫人 首相到了 -准备 跑
- Ma'am. Prime Minister's arrived. - Ready, go!
-谢谢 -我很快哦
- Thank you. - I'm fast.
-爸爸我要抓到你了 -别 椅子 椅子
- Daddy! I'm going to get you. - No, no, no! Chair! Chair!
-小心狗 -你跑不了了
- Mind the dogs! - You can't get away from me!
首相来了 陛下
The Prime Minister, Your Majesty.
-恭喜陛下 -谢谢 温斯顿
- Congratulations, Your Majesty. - Thank you, Winston.
-一场绝对的胜利 -侥幸吧
- An unqualified triumph. - A narrow escape, I say.
很可能情况就变成另外一番模样了
It could so easily have gone the other way.
但是没有 并且让我们重振了雄风
But it didn't, and has put us right back where we belong.
事实上更加威猛
Higher, in fact.
并且在出行之前 我们伟大的国家正处于
And, before the tour, our great nation was in danger
失去很多重要地位 影响和身份的
of losing much of its status, our influence,
危险之中
our standing.
您的勇气和坚定战胜了这些不利
Your courage and conviction prevailed.
这次可能是这样
This time, perhaps.
但迟早他们一定会
But, in time, they will, surely,
厌倦这些 厌倦我们
grow tired of it. Grow tired of us.
那只有在王冠和代表王冠的人
Only if the Crown and the people representing the Crown
犯了错 判断失误的时候
make mistakes, errors of judgement.
-我亲爱的妹妹 -是的
- My dear sister? - Yes.
你要让我做什么
What would you have me do?
-谢谢夫人 -陛下
- Thank you, Ma'am. - Your Majesty?
-公主殿下正在过来的路上 -谢谢
- Her Royal Highness is on her way. - Thank you.
行了 我之前来过这
It's all right. I have been here before.
我知道怎么走
I do know the way.
-什么 在这里 -是的 小姐
- What, in there? -Yes, Ma'am.
老天
Goodness!
-我做了什么要这样对我 -要说的很简单
- What have I done to deserve this? - The brief was simple.
用最低调的方式进行不重要的礼节性任务
Perform minor ceremonial tasks with a minimum of fuss.
而不是遍布各大新闻媒体
Not end up all over the newspapers.
他们想写我我也没办法
I can't help it if they want to write about me.
你可以不要给他们渴望的素材
Well, it would help if you didn't give them what they crave.
-个性和刺♥激♥ -不稳重和浮夸
- Character and excitement. - Instability and drama.
起码我还给了点东西 你什么都没有给
Well, at least I give them something. You give them nothing.
-我给了他们沉默 -沉默就是没有
- I give them silence. - Silence is nothing.
-那是没有噪音 -空虚 白纸
- It's the absence of noise. - Emptiness. Blank page.
-这才能让其他人表现 -但君主制理应表现
- Which allows others to shine. - But the monarchy should shine.
君主制是这样 君主则不是
The monarchy, yes. Not the monarch.
-我们要补偿他们 -补偿谁
- Reparations will need to be made. - To whom?
补偿你冒犯的人
To the people you offended.
总的来说 是补偿邀请你跳舞的人
A general, to whom, when asked if you'd like to dance,
你的回答是"跳 但不是跟你"
you replied, "Yes, but not with you."
我相信还有一个你想要弄哭的舞台新秀
I believe there was also a debutante you managed to make cry,
和你参观演出迟到后
and the dancers of Sadler's Wells,
拒绝会见的莎德勒威尔斯剧场的舞者们
whom you refused to meet after arriving late for the performance.
你是展露了个性
You showed individuality.
但那让人们很恐慌 他们不想要个性
And that made people panic. They don't want individuality.
上一个展露个性的人几乎让国家覆亡
The last person who showed "Character" almost took the ship down.
你很享受这种感觉吧
You are enjoying this.
-一点都没有 -你有
- Not a bit. - Yes, you are.
训诫你不守规矩的妹妹
Admonishing your unruly young sister.
你有没有想过我为什么会是这样子
Have you ever thought how it must be for me?
想过很多次 细致地想过 刨根问底
Many times. At great length. Wistfully.
你的角色有着一套明细的规矩
You have a role, a clear set of rules.
你只需要照着做就行了
All you have to do is follow them.
玛格丽特 你有自♥由♥ 你完全可以尽情享受
Margaret, you have freedom. All you have to do is enjoy it.
你觉得我很自♥由♥
You think that I am free?
一直活在你的阴影下 总之被忽略
To be constantly in your shadow. Constantly the overlooked one.
这对我来说就是天堂了
It looks like heaven to me.
你所拥有的我才觉得是天堂
What you have looks like heaven to me.
两个互相羡慕的姐妹
Two sisters who envy one another.
我们不会是第一对这样的姐妹
We wouldn't be the first.
骄傲和快乐
Pride and Joy.
-还记得吗 爸爸这样叫过我们 -记得
- Remember? What Papa called us. - Yes.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表