剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
king is no good to anyone.
不能显示出虚弱
There must be no weakness.
也不能脆弱
No vulnerability.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
《纪事晚报》 《纪事晚报》
Evening Chronicle! Evening Chronicle!
-那是什么 -扶手椅 先生
- What's that? - An armchair, sir.
我只是觉得 他这个年纪了...
I just thought, a man of his age...
这椅子从来没人坐 拿走吧
This one never sits. Get rid of it.
丘吉尔先生晋见 国王陛下
Mr. Churchill, Your Majesty.
国王陛下
Your Majesty.
人们都在谈论
The people have spoken.
你的党派在选举中获胜了
Your party has won the election,
作为... 作为君主
and as... as their Sovereign,
我邀请你以我的名义建立政♥府♥
I invite you to form a government in my name.
荣幸之至
An honor I gratefully accept.
亲爱的温斯顿 祝贺你
My dear Winston. Congratulations.
我表达喜悦之情
Would it be terribly unconstitutional of me
应该不会违反宪法吧
to say how happy I am?
我很想念我们以前每周的会谈
I've missed our weekly chats.
你的前任是个优秀的国会议员
Your predecessor is a fine parliamentarian.
是个好人
A good man.
不过
But, well,
作为伙伴 作为一个同伴...
as company, as a companion...
一辆空车停在了下议院门口
An empty taxi pulled up at the House of Commons,
艾德礼先生离开了
and Mr. Attlee got out.
没错
Quite.
现在你可以回敬我一个祝贺了
Now you may congratulate me in return.
为了什么
What for?
我的迅速康复
My rapid recovery.
没错
Yes.
我的康复比大家预料的要快很多
I seem to have bounced back a lot quicker than people expected.
是啊
Yes.
我也曾想象过
Not sure I ever imagined
仅靠一个肺呼吸是什么感觉
what breathing through one lung would feel like.
结果证明原来没什么区别
Turns out there's barely any difference.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
但... 也许应该
Though... probably wise
让伊丽莎白公主负责
to let the Princess Elizabeth undertake
英联邦巡回访问
the Commonwealth tour? Hm?
你觉得呢
What say you?
-她能胜任吗 -我觉得能
- Is she up to it? - Yes, I'd say so.
再说
Besides...
我们得慢慢锻炼她了 是不是
we have to start breaking her in gently, don't we?
是吗
Do we?
我们得想着未来
Keep one eye on the future.
遥远的未来
The distant future.
-欢迎回来 先生 -这是什么
- Welcome back, sir. - What's this?
-电传打印机 -搬到楼上去吧
- It's the teleprinter. - Let's have it upstairs.
-一切一如从前 是不是 -对
- Everything as it was before, sir? - Yes!
一切正如从前
Everything exactly as it was before.
女士们 女士们 她是谁
Ladies. Ladies. Now-- Who's this?
-薇妮莎·斯科特 -新来的
- Oh, Miss Venetia Scott, sir. - A new addition.
-她很优秀 -谢谢 先生
- A good one, I'd say. - Thank you, sir.
真希望我能早点看清这里的另一面
I had hoped I'd seen the back of this place.
你能让我们单独待会儿吗 乔克
Could you give us a moment, please, Jock?
谢谢
Thank you.
国王情况如何
How was the king?
他谈了好一通关于他身体康复的事
He talked a great deal about his recovery.
多次提到"重新好转"
Lots of mentions of "Bouncing back".
让人不禁担心最坏的情况
Which always makes one fear the worst.
而且他还化了妆
Not to mention the make-up.
他涂了腮红
He was wearing rouge.
好可怜
Poor man.
是癌症
It's cancer.
什么
What?
-谁知道 -没人知道
- Who knows? - No one.
至少他不知道
Least of all him.
-先生 午餐 -我们在里面吃
- Sir? Lunch. - Let's have it in here.
看看他们过去五年都提供什么样的餐食
See what they've been serving for the past five years.
-他快死了 -我们都快死了
- So he's dying? - We're all dying.
就看活得怎么样了
That's what defines the condition of living.
他明天会就死吗 不
Will he die tomorrow? No.
那后天呢 或者大后天
What about the day after tomorrow? And the day after that?
这个国家得由强者来领导
The country needs to be led by someone strong.
-我就够强 -你也累了 温斯顿
- Well, I'm strong! - You are also tired, Winston.
我们都累了
We both are.
面对那种情况需要大量精力
A situation like that would require enormous energy.
我跟你说实话
And I won't lie to you.
我为了安东尼 考虑过辞职
I have considered resigning for Anthony's sake.
也是为你好
For your sake.
但之后我意识到 如果出现那种情况
But then I realized a situation like that
也需要治国才干
would also require statesmanship.
党需要我 国家也需要我
The party needs me. The country needs me.
她需要我
She needs me.
-谁 -她
- Who? - Her!
她呀
Oh, her.
克莱伦斯宫的餐厅变成厨房♥
This is Clarence House dining room to Clarence House kitchen.
餐厅变厨房♥
Dining room to kitchen.
-餐厅变厨房♥ -是啊 餐厅变厨房♥
- Dining room to kitchen! - Yes. Dining room to kitchen!
真该死
Oh, bugger it!
检查电路 增强保险丝的电流强度
Right, check the circuits and up the amperage of the fuse wire.
好了 我要走了
Right, I'm off.
-跟你母亲共进早餐 -还有玛格丽特
- Breakfast with your mother? - And Margaret.
我一小时之后去选窗帘的布料
Imagine. I'm checking curtain fabrics in an hour.
对
Yes.
我们去选窗帘吧
Let's pick the curtains.
-去哪里 夫人 -白金汉宫
- Where to, ma'am? - Buckingham Palace, please.
白金汉宫
Buckingham Palace.
我知道
I see.
王后要见你
The queen has asked to see you.
对 希望到时医生会来
Yes, we look forward to seeing the doctor then.
-谢谢 再见 -在会客室
- Thank you. Goodbye. - Drawing room!
-现在 -对
- Now? - Yes.
我们都喜欢住在克莱伦斯宫
We do both so love living at Clarence House
他总是想着如何把它改造得现代一些
and he has all sorts of ideas about how to modernize it.
他很有创意的
He really is rather ingenious like that, actually.
-彼得 -陛下 各位殿下
- Now, Peter. - Your Majesty. Your Royal Highnesses.
我得决定圣诞节去哪儿过
I have to make a decision about Christmas.
告诉我 你觉得
Tell me, do you think
以国王的情况 他能去桑德林汉姆庄园吗
the King will be well enough to go to Sandringham?
我觉得能 其实我觉得这样做对他有好处
I do. As a matter of fact, I think it would do him good.
-那就这么定了 -你也一起来吗
- So it's decided. - Will you be joining us, too?
我
Me?
当然不 彼得要在家
Course not. Peter will be spending Christmas
和家人一起过圣诞节
at home with his family.
我只是为爸爸着想
I was only thinking of papa.
要是可以的话 他肯定不会让他离开视线
Given the choice, you know he'd never let him out of his sight.
这倒是真的
Well, that's true.
他很喜欢你
He's quite devoted to you.
那让我和罗斯玛丽讨论一下
Then let me discuss it with Rosemary.
不 绝对不行
Oh, no. No, it's out of the question.
为什么 妈妈 让彼得跟她讨论一下吧
Why, mummy? Let Peter discuss it.
-他都这么说了 -好吧
- Well, he did offer. - Oh, very well.
但我作为妻子 我知道我的答复是什么
But, as a wife, I know what my answer would be.
我想让我丈夫和孩子们一起在家过圣诞节
I'd want my husband at home at Christmas with his children.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我看见了
I saw that.
什么 不 我还没吃完呢
What? No, I haven't finished.
你们两个之间的神情
That look between the two of you.
-玛格丽特 -别告诉任何人
- Oh, Margaret! - You must tell no one.
小报都以为我喜欢强尼·达基斯
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表