剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
非常神圣 请新郎的家人上前来
Utterly divine. May we have the groom's family, please?
她让所有人都改变了想法
She turned us all on our heads.
却基本没自己开过口
And barely opened her mouth in the process.
-你高估她了 -是你低估她了
- You overestimate her. - You underestimate her.
过去的48小时里 现实说明了一切
Well, in the past 48 hours, reality has sunk in.
看看菲利普的家人
With Philip's family.
你看到他的母亲了吗
Would you look at the mother?
-听说她刚出疗养院 -她穿得像个修女
- Just out of a sanatorium, I heard. - And dressed as a nun.
-准备好了吗 一 -野蛮的修女
- Are we ready? One... - A Hun nun.
一 二 三
Ein, zwei, drei.
请看向我 准备好了吗
To me, please. Are we ready?
非常好 谢谢
Quite magnificent. Thank you, thank you.
陛下
Your Majesties?
那很迷人 准备好了吗
That's quite charming. Are we ready?
谢谢
Thank you.
-这是什么 -我给你准备的礼物
- What's that? - This present is from me.
我能打开吗
Can I open it?
天啊 爸爸
Oh, Papa!
如果你的
If your...
婚姻能和我的一样幸福
marriage is as happy as mine has been,
我不希望你错过任何一个瞬间
I don't want you to miss a single thing.
莉莉白 他们在等你
Lilibet? They're waiting.
谢谢
Thank you.
放进来吧
Put it in.
-伯蒂 -你准备好了吗
- Bertie? - Are you ready?
大家都准备好了吗 玛格丽特
Everyone ready? Margaret?
-先生 -谢谢
- Sir. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要国王 我们要国王
We want the king! We want the king!
十二个月后
怀孕八个月 西亚克利福沙滩
菲利普和查尔斯 林迪斯芳岛
安妮的洗礼
全家福 巴尔莫勒
赛艇队 马耳他 1951年
皇家海军赛艇决赛 马耳他
划 用力划
Row! Row you, bastards!
大家进来吧 我们要开始了
Everyone inside. We're starting now.
非常感谢你们能来 太好了 你们来了
Thank you so much for coming. Oh, good, you're here!
进来吧 开场可不能缺了你们俩
Right, come on, you two, inside. Can't start without you.
-孩子们 进来吧 -好的 殿下
- Boys, come on. - Yes, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请安静 伊丽莎白公主殿下有话要说
pray silence for Her Royal Highness, Princess Elizabeth.
谢谢 马丁
Thank you, Martin.
相信大家都知道
As I'm sure you all know,
我亲爱的丈夫
my dear husband
很快就不再是蒙巴顿中尉了
will soon no longer be Lieutenant Mountbatten
而是蒙巴顿少校
but Lieutenant-Commander Mountbatten.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
所以 我觉得应该再给你的制♥服♥上
Which, I gather, involves a whole new gold ring for me
绣一个金环
to sew onto your uniform!
半个金环 亲爱的 半个 先生们
Half a gold ring, darling. Half a gold ring, gentlemen.
所以我想请这里最重要的两个人
So I've asked the two most important people here
帮我展示一下
to do the presentation.
你好 我是查特里斯 什么
Hello? Charteris. Yes?
很好
Very good.
好孩子 查尔斯 很好
There we are. Good boy, Charles, well done!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
夫人 伦敦来的重要电♥话♥
Important call from London, ma'am.
查尔斯 安妮
Charles! Anne!
孩子们 等等
Children. Wait. Wait.
夫人 他们在绿色会客室等着
They're waiting in the green drawing room, ma'am.
-好的 -爷爷在哪
- Right. - Where's grandpapa?
他和医生们在楼上
He's upstairs with the doctors.
你和保姆在这等一会 我们马上回来
Now, you wait with nanny and we'll be back in a minute.
查尔斯 在这里等着 好吗
Charles, wait. Here. Okay?
-妈妈 -你们来了
- Mummy. - So glad you're here.
-我们以最快的速度赶来了 -我知道
- We came as soon as we could. - I know.
-夫人 很抱歉... -奶奶
- Ma'am, I'm so sorry... - Granny.
还在做手术
They're operating.
已经两小时了
It's been two hours.
出来了
He's here.
手术很顺利
I'm happy to say the procedure went well,
国王陛下目前的术后情况
and that His Majesty's immediate post-operative condition
令人满意
is satisfactory.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
这真是个好消息 是吧
That's good news, isn't it?
是啊 您还好吗
Yes. Are you all right?
...经过最终投票统计
...after the votes are finally counted,
温斯顿·丘吉尔将再度出任
Winston Churchill is Prime Minister
大不列颠与北爱尔兰的首相
of Great Britain and Northern Ireland once again.
保守党派获得少数...
After the Conservative Party achieved a narrow...
别放培根
No bacon.
一点培根无妨吧 吉罗德 已经五周了
A little bacon won't hurt, surely, Gerald? It's been five weeks.
凉一下
Let's cool this down.
把蛋液涂抹均匀
And make sure that egg
千万别混进令人讨厌的蛋壳
is well-plated and no shell to risk irritation.
把那噪音关了 至少明天他还是首相
And turn that noise off. He'll still be prime minister tomorrow.
-好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Ready.
我们去把他扶起来
Let's get him back on his feet.
83岁身居要职
...who took office aged 83.
期待后续关于新内阁成员的宣告
We await the announcement of the new Cabinet in the coming days.
早上好 国王陛下
Good morning, Your Majesty.
-重回工作岗位的第一天 -谁当选了
- Your first day back at work. - Who won?
谁 谁当选了
Who, who won?
丘吉尔先生以17票胜出 国王陛下
Mr. Churchill, Your Majesty. By 17 seats.
恭喜他 这句话你当作没听到
Good for him! You didn't hear me say that.
...温斯顿·丘吉尔先生
...Mr. Winston Churchill.
他们一直想把他排挤出去
They keep trying to count him out,
可他总能成功反击
but he keeps getting back up.
...幸福的时刻
...and happy moment,
再度当选
to be elected for the second time,
成为大家的首相
as your Prime Minister.
这个国家需要的就是
What this nation needs
一个能持续多年
is several years
保持强大 稳定
of strong, steady,
经验丰富的政♥府♥管理机构
experienced administration.
祝贺您 先生 莫兰医生来看您
Congratulations, sir. Dr. Moran is here for you.
没错 你刚在大选中获胜 不过...
Yes, you just won a General Election, but...
血压155/90了
155 over 90.
我们可以控制得更好 温斯顿
We can do better, Winston.
帮我看一下这个好吗
Have a look at this for me, will you?
战争中 我们请数学家破解无法辨认的密♥码♥
In the war, we used mathematicians to decode the indecipherable.
现在我需要专家来攻破这些专业术语
I need an expert to cut through the jargon.
他们有没有对我隐瞒什么
Are they keeping something from me?
此人的呼吸指标没什么需要担心的
Well, I wouldn't be unduly concerned about the man's pneumatics.
鉴于他的年龄 而且他还吸烟
And, given his age, and he's a smoker.
诊断为卡他性炎症 这也没什么特别的
Catarrhal inflammation, it's not that unusual.
不过我倒是有点在意支气管镜检查
But I would be concerned about the bronchoscopy.
如果不是为了确定更严重的疾病
They wouldn't have done that unless they were looking
一般不会做这项检查
for something far more serious.
很可疑的是 他们没提到检查结果
And they conspicuously fail to mention the results.
却实施了肺切除手术
Instead they go on about the lung resection.
是因为"结构改变"进行的手术
Which they performed because of "Structural alterations".
"结构改变"是什么
What are structural alterations?
当医生避免使用那些不得不说的词时
It's what doctors say when they avoid using the word
就会用这个词语来代替
that it almost inevitably describes.
这人是谁
Who is this man?
就涂一点
Just a little.
你不会希望看起来太夸张
One doesn't want to overdo it.
我也不希望看起来病恹恹的
One doesn't want to look ill, either.
一个生病的...
A sick...
国王对大家都没好处
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表