剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
我每天都进来待一会儿
I come in here for a few moments every day
做做冥想或回忆
to meditate and remember.
-天啊 还有风笛 -对 我会吹
- Goodness. Bagpipes, too? - Yes, I play.
当他想家的时候
When he gets homesick.
这是我最喜欢的扶手椅
My favourite armchair.
-还有公文包 -匣子
- And the briefcase? - Box.
作为君主 每天都会收到政♥府♥送来的红匣子
As Monarch, one receives a daily red box from the government.
装满了政♥府♥文件 当天的工作
State papers, business of the day.
要求御准的各种事务
Matters requiring royal assent.
这是我做国王时收到的最后一只匣子
That was the final box I received as King.
里面有我的退位文件
It contained my abdication papers.
你做国王时拍的照片
And all these photographs of you as King,
没有一张是戴皇冠的
there are none with the crown.
-为什么 -我没有等到那一天
- Why is that? - Well, I never made it that far.
我没有举♥行♥过加冕礼
I never had a coronation.
忘了说 我今天接到约翰·威尔爵士的电♥话♥
I forgot to mention, I had a call today from Sir John Weir.
-是谁 -我母亲的医生
- Who? - My mother's doctor.
他说我母亲恐怕时日不多了
Telling me that, in his opinion, she was in her final days now,
让我和妹妹去看看她
and my sister and I should make our way over.
和我一起
With me?
最好还是不要了
Probably best without.
她去世了 我也不能去吗
Even if she dies?
希望她是真的要安息了
Let's hope she does.
我无法再忍♥受一次了
Couldn't bear to go over twice.
我应该坚强些
I shall have to be brave.
我亲爱的
My darling one.
要离开你
And go without you.
去阴冷的伦敦
To cold London.
残酷的伦敦
Brutal London.
地狱般的伦敦
Hellish London.
要干一场吗
Shall we fuck?
女王陛下 掌礼大臣 宫务大臣
The Lord Great Chamberlain, the Lord Chamberlain,
外交公♥司♥的马歇尔
the Marshall of the Diplomatic Corp
和审计官晋见
and the Comptroller, Your Majesty.
关于加冕礼委员会 我做了一个决定
I have asked you to join me because I have made a decision
希望让由我丈夫来做
regarding the Coronation Committee,
加冕礼委员会的主席
which is that I would like my husband
请你支持我的决定
to be the Chairman of that Committee.
这不可能 夫人 主席只能有一个
That's impossible, ma'am. There can only be one Chairman.
据我所知 我也只有一个丈夫
As far as I'm aware, I only have one husband.
诺福克公爵是作为主席的不二人选
And the Duke of Norfolk will be expecting it to be him.
-他现在是马歇尔伯爵 -还未成定论
- He is the Earl Marshall. - That may be.
作为英国首席管家
And the Chief Butler of England,
他将作为第十六代诺福克公爵来完成此事
he would be the 16th Duke of Norfolk to do it.
他曾操办了你父亲的加冕礼
He ran your father's coronation,
而他父亲操办了你祖父的加冕礼
his father ran your grandfather's.
而操持加冕礼就是诺福克家的工作
And running the coronation, it's what the Norfolks do.
-你就不能给菲利普派点其他事做吗 -比如呢
- Couldn't you give Philip some other job? - Like what?
安排摄像师
Arrange the photographer?
他想要的是主席之位 全权掌控
The chairmanship is what he wants. With full autonomy.
因此 这就是我的要求
Therefore, it is what I want.
-诺福克可以当副♥主♥席♥ -你为什么不能考虑下
- Norfolk can be vice-chair. - Why don't you think about it?
我考虑了 而且心意已决
I have, and my decision stands.
谢谢
Thank you.
当然了 诺福克公爵会很气愤
Of course, the Duke of Norfolk will be furious.
是的 而且伯纳德生气起来可不是开玩笑的
Yes, and Bernard does fury so well.
殿下意下如何
What would Your Majesty suggest?
我会和伯纳德携手并肩 理智会取得胜利
I will throw my hat in with Bernard and sanity will prevail.
女王还年轻
The Queen is young.
任何年轻人要学的东西她都得学
And has to learn what any young general has to learn.
您是说
Namely?
哪些战役该打 哪些不该打
Which battles to fight and which to leave.
让我做什么请告诉我
Let me know what you want me to do.
和以前一样 汤米
The same as always, Tommy.
就是和我跟你说的那些
Exactly as I tell you.
我已经和坎特伯雷的大主教说过了
Now, I've spoken to the Archbishop of Canterbury
他同意帮我们处理另一件关系微妙的事
who's agreed to help us with our other delicate matter.
温莎公爵
The Duke of Windsor.
-他什么时候到的 -我想是今天下午
- When does he arrive? - This afternoon, I believe.
上帝啊
God help us.
-你什么时候见他 -我们想的是明天 夫人
- And when will you meet him? - We thought tomorrow, ma'am.
好的 越早越好
Good. Sooner the better.
-态度一定要坚决 汤米 -是的夫人
- Be sure to be firm, Tommy. - Yes, ma'am.
那人就像水银 有一点缝隙都能钻进去
That one's like mercury. He'll slip through the tiniest crack.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我回伦敦是要看望我母亲
I have returned to London to visit my mother,
玛丽王太后 我很高兴
Queen Mary, who I'm delighted to say
她最近身体好了很多
has made such good improvement in recent days.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我最最亲爱的
My dearest, darling one...
伦敦像往常一样 充斥着我那些自命不凡
London is as awful and hellish
让人讨厌的亲戚们 地狱一般可怕阴森
and as full of my smug, stinking relations as ever.
每天下午我去看望妈妈
Each day I call on Mama in the afternoon,
尽管她不像医生警告的
and although she doesn't look quite as bad
那么糟糕
as the doctors warned me,
她也再没办法离开她的屋子
she'll never again be able to leave her rooms,
更别说抛头露面了
far less go out in public.
怎么了
What?
别走
Don't go.
我哪都不去 妈妈
Not going anywhere, Mummy.
那就好
Good.
这是我不得不忍♥受的最艰难的事
It's one of the hardest things I've ever had to endure.
跟一个对你如此恶毒残忍♥的女人待这么久
Spending so much time with a woman who has been so vicious
亲爱的 太折磨我了
and inhumane to you, my beloved, is wearing me down.
请进
Come in.
-抱歉打扰了 殿下 -什么事
- Sorry to disturb, Your Royal Highness. - What is it?
坎特伯雷大主教的私人秘书打来电♥话♥ 先生
The Archbishop of Canterbury's private secretary called, sir.
请您和主教大人见一面
Requesting a meeting between you and His Grace.
什么事
Oh? What about?
没说 先生 他希望您明天过去
Didn't say, sir. He hoped you could make tomorrow.
好吧 我计划去办点事
Fine, I have a few errands planned,
但大主教可以来吃午饭
but the Archbishop can come to lunch.
事实上 他们想约下午四点
As a matter of fact, they suggested 4 P.M.
-好吧 我们请他喝茶 -在兰贝斯宫
- Well, alright. We'll give him tea. - At Lambeth Palace.
也是啊
Of course.
我现在不是国王 我得去找他们
Now I'm no longer King, I go to them.
-谢谢 -晚安 殿下
- Thank you. - Good night, Your Royal Highness.
大人 温莎公爵来了
His Royal Highness, the Duke of Windsor, Your Grace.
老天 这算什么
Goodness. What is this?
-鸿门宴吗 -看说的 先生
- An ambush? - Not at all, sir.
不是的 只是老朋友聚在一起
No, just a gathering of old friends who have come together
想请你亲自过来
to appeal to you in person,
希望你能做出我们都觉得
in the hope that you will do what we all think...
将是
would be...
正确的事
The right thing.
-什么事 -加冕礼
- Regarding what? - The coronation.
加冕礼怎么了
What about the coronation?
我们承认
We acknowledge...
作为
as a...
女王近亲成员之一
as a member of the Queen's close family,
你有权出席
you are entitled to attend,
但也觉得让一个
but also feel that the attendance
貌似无法承担
at this sacred ceremony
自身责任的人
by one who, however good his reasons,
在这种神圣的场合出现
did not feel... capable of undertaking
不论他的理由多充分
the obligations himself...
可能会起反作用
It could strike a wrong note
并且会让人深感不安
and would be deeply upsetting.
让谁不安
To whom?
-每个有关的人 -我没问你 汤米
- To everyone concerned. - I didn't ask you, Tommy.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表