剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Morning.
真高兴还有人来了
I'm glad to see someone else made it in.
没有人料到情况会这样吧
No one saw this coming, did they?
是啊
No.
首相 先生
Prime Minister? Sir?
-你来了 太棒了 -对不起 先生
- Ah, you made it? Bravo! - Oh, I'm so sorry, sir.
-我刚才... -不 你能过来很好
- I was just-- - No, no. You did well to get here.
我可是集齐了一半的唐宁街员工 对吧
I gather half the Downing Street staff didn't?
真不容易 只是过条马路
It wasn't easy. Just crossing the road
就差点没了命
you take your life in your hands.
不会的 你对我们来说太重要了
Well, then don't. You are too important to all of us.
才不是
Hardly.
我做的就是带文件来给你签字 然后再带走
All I do is bring you things to sign. Then take them away again.
只要轮子还在转 工作还有人完成
And so the wheels keep turning, and the business gets done,
国家就有政♥府♥统治着
and the country is governed.
可我的个人贡献又是什么呢
But what's my personal contribution?
你提高了身边所有人的生活质量
You improve the quality of life for all that deal with you.
或者说只是个装饰 花瓶
An ornament. A flower.
在我这个年龄 你已经成为了出版作家
By comparison at my age you were a published writer,
和骑兵军官 被派往印度
and a cavalry officer, posted to India,
在西北前线与当地部落打仗
fighting local tribesmen on the north west frontier.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
你要求我与
You asked me to engage
同龄男子多多交流
in a relationship with a young man, my own age.
所以我读了你的自传
So I have been reading your autobiography.
是啊 我都忘了这事
Oh, yes. That's not quite what I had in mind.
"听我说 各地的年轻小伙子和姑娘们
"Hear this, young men and women everywhere,
并把这话传扬开去
and proclaim it far and wide.
这个世界和世界上的丰盈万物都是你们的
The earth is yours and the fullness thereof.
心地善良但意志昂扬
Be kind but be fierce.
世界比以往任何时候都更需要你们
You are needed now more than ever before.
-继承更迭之衣钵... -别说了
- Take up the mantle of change..." - Stop.
...因为这是你们的时代"
...for this is your time."
你那时才二十四岁
You were 24.
充满了能量 希望 激♥情♥和热切
All energy and hope and passion and fire.
如此非凡
It's remarkable.
在那个年轻人身上找到你喜欢的品质吗
You found something you liked in that young man?
是的
I did.
早上好
Good morning.
现在是十二月七日八点整
The time is eight o'clock on the 7th of December,
第二天
1952年12月7日
这里是新闻播报
and here is the news.
昨天的严重大雾
The serious fog
使首都长时间处于停滞状态
that brought much of the capital to a standstill yesterday
而今晨仍将持续
continues this morning,
应急服务机构已疲于应付
with emergency services struggling to cope
国家各地均遭到广泛的破坏
and widespread disruption reported across the nation.
首都部分地区开始使用照明弹指引汽车驾驶
Flares are being used to guide motorists in parts of the capital.
大伦敦火车站已停止发出火车
Trains are stopped or running hours behind schedule
运行中的火车晚点数小时
from major London railway stations.
首相因无力处理日益严重的危机
The Prime Minister is facing criticism
而将面临指责
for failure to deal with the mounting crisis.
今日伦敦机场再度关闭 所有航♥班♥均被取消
London Airport is closed again today, with all flights grounded.
-见鬼 -凝滞的大雾
- Piss. - The unmoving fog,
已蔓延至五十公里宽
which has spread to over 30 miles wide,
可能导致今天下午两点
is likely to cause complete darkness
出现暗无天日的情况
by two o'clock this afternoon.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
不太好啊
You're not.
来 我扶你起来
Come on, let's get you up.
不 不用了 我没事 我保证
No, no. I'm fine. I promise.
只是因为刚才开了窗户
It's just because the window was open.
快去忙吧 你还有工作要做
Now go to work. You've got a job to do.
咱们从埃及的动荡说起
Let us start with the unrest in Egypt,
那儿的反殖民浪潮继续高涨
where anti-colonial passions continue to run high,
我们的士兵继续遭到
and where our soldiers continue
民族主义叛乱分子的攻击
to come under fire from nationalist insurgents.
我们掌握并且成功保卫
It is vital that we remain
苏伊士运河是至关重要的
and successfully defend the Suez Canal,
这一点我将挑周末
a point that I will be making in person
在首相别♥墅♥招待他们的时候
to the Commonwealth Heads,
亲自跟英联邦国家首脑说明
when I host them for the weekend at Chequers.
如果天气允许的话
Weather permitting.
的确
Indeed.
你了解的最新情况是什么
What is the latest information that you have?
天气吗
About the weather?
这是雾 夫人 最终会消散的
It's fog, ma'am. It will lift eventually.
我想得到更科学的回答
I was hoping for something more scientific.
那我会让人给你明天的匣子里
Then I will ensure that a barometric report
放上一份气压报告
is included in your box tomorrow,
还有等压线和等水分线
complete with isobars and isohumes.
这是一个不寻常的寒冬
It has been an unusually cold winter,
作为首相 我只有这么多的事
and there are only so many things that I, as Prime Minister,
准备让你分忧操劳
am prepared to inflict on your subjects
这是作为赢得世界大战
as a reward for winning a World War
和战胜法♥西♥斯♥ 邪恶和暴♥政♥的回报
and prevailing over fascism, evil and tyranny.
让人们挨冻不是其中之一
Letting them freeze is not one of them.
-你似乎并不十分担忧 -我是不担忧
- You do not seem unduly concerned. - I'm not.
你知道很多年前先父曾给
You do know that my late father wrote,
你的前任们写过信
many years ago, to your predecessors,
以表达他对你们党当时建造的市中心发电厂的
to express his deep concern about the inner city power stations
深深担忧
that your party was building.
没错
Indeed.
而且我当时
And I was sympathetic
对你父亲的担忧深有同感
with your father's concerns at the time.
我也对今天报纸上
I also have sympathy
有关领导人的文章表示赞同
with the leader articles in the newspapers today,
文章说要惩罚我
baying for blood.
想要我的人头
Wanting my head.
人们得有个发火的对象
People have to be angry at someone.
但作为领导
But as leader,
不能对一切事项都作出反应
one cannot simply react to everything.
我们需要发电厂 需要煤
We need the power stations, we need the coal.
人们需要燃烧煤炭给家中取暖
The people need to burn coal to warm their homes.
这是天气问题 会过去的
It is weather. It will pass.
我希望如此吧
Well, I do hope so.
特别是因为我丈夫心情特别糟糕
Not least because my husband's mood is intolerable.
为什么
Why?
像这样被困在笼子里 他没法开飞机了
Well, being caged in like this. He can't fly.
飞去哪
Fly where?
哪都飞 他在学习
Well, nowhere, he is learning to fly.
为什么要学飞行
Whatever for?
我们没有合格的飞行员能载他
Have we not enough qualified pilots
去他想去的地方了吗
to take him where he needs to go?
不 他自己想飞 是个儿时的梦想
No, he wants to fly himself. It's a boyhood dream.
-那是他一直想做的事 -为什么不跟政♥府♥商议
- It's what he's always wanted. - Why was government not consulted?
因为这是私事 而且我也支持
Because it's a private matter. And I am in favor.
你或者亲王所做的任何事都不是私事
Nothing you or His Royal Highness do is a private matter.
并且英国未来国王的父亲毫无意义地
And the father of the future king of England
冒着生命危险实在是
risking his life needlessly is...
无法令人接受
quite unacceptable.
请不要再剥夺
Please. Do not curtail
我丈夫个人的自♥由♥了
my husband's personal freedoms any further.
你已经夺走了他的家 夺走了他的姓
You've taken away his home. You've taken away his name.
是时候该划一条界限了
There comes a time where one must draw a line in the sand.
而划线的工作
And the job of drawing
在内阁的职责之内 而不是你
that line falls to Cabinet, ma'am. Not to you.
你亲爱的先父如果活得更久一点
Something your dear late papa would certainly have taught you
他肯定会完成你的家教
had he been granted more time to complete your education.
我们的谈话到此为止
And now our time is up.
下周再见
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表