剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
伊丽莎白公主和爱丁堡公爵
Princess Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh
踏上英联邦巡游的旅程
were off on a Commonwealth journey.
十九个小时后
Nineteen hours later,
皇家专机降落在内罗比
the Royal plane landed at Nairobi.
等待他们的是一次三万英里的旅程
Ahead of them lay a 30,000-mile trip
在这次旅程中他们将历经五个月 巡游四大洲
that will take them, in five months, to four continents.
因国王身体抱恙 本来应有
The journey which, but for his illness,
他本人亲为的旅程
the King himself would have undertaken,
遗憾未能成行
was almost underway.
在那里 这对皇家夫妇将前往萨嘎纳庄园
And, from there, the Royal couple will travel to Sagana Lodge...
陛下 早上好
Good morning, Your Majesty.
七点半了 先生
7:30, sir.
先生
Sir?
别乱走
Stay there.
非常遗憾地告知您
I regret to inform you.
国王♥刚♥刚过世了
The King has just passed away.
不 不不
No! No, no, no!
叫外交大臣
Call the Foreign Secretary.
告诉他
Tell him...
海德公园角
Hyde Park Corner.
他会明白的
He'll understand.
公主知道了吗
Has the Princess been notified?
您是说新女王吗
If you mean the new Queen?
据我所知还没有
My understanding is not.
那我建议在媒体爆出消息之前先通知她
Then I suggest we do so before it breaks on the wires.
我们在努力了
We're trying.
目前还不太清楚她现在在哪
We're not exactly sure where she is at the moment.
正在设法联♥系♥内罗比的总督
We're trying to contact the Governor in Nairobi.
咱们走
Let's go!
我们得发布了
We need to go.
不能发布 还没解除禁令
We can't. We haven't had the all-clear.
你觉得世界上有哪些记者
You think any other reporters anywhere in the world
会等候一个禁令的解除
will be waiting for an "All-clear"?
我已经再次给BBC打电♥话♥了
I've had the BBC on the phone again.
消息传遍了 他们捂不住
The news is breaking everywhere. They can't keep holding.
公主还没消息吗
And no news on the Princess?
没有 先生 要允许BBC吗
No, sir. Is it a "Yes" to the BBC?
对
It is.
上帝保佑她
And God help her.
他们一直在试图重新发动引擎
They keep trying to start the engine.
他们只需要关掉风扇 等着就行了
All they have to do is make sure the fan is off and wait.
不 停下
No! Stop!
车子只是过热而已
She's just-- She's overheated.
不是这样的 能给我吗 谢谢
No, can I have that? Thank you.
你们只需要
All you have to do...
等着
is wait.
没事了 我在战争期间是名机械师
It's all right. I was a mechanic during the war.
这里是伦敦
This is London.
我们怀着无比的悲恸
It is with the greatest sorrow
宣布如下公告
that we make the following announcement.
在今天十点四十五 桑德林汉姆庄园
It was announced from Sandringham at 10:45 today...
新闻广播[法语]
广播中请保持安静[德语]
-然后开往纳纽凯 -纳纽基
- And then drive to Nanyuki. - Nanyuki.
纳纽基 抱歉
Nanyuki, sorry.
-乘坐一辆轿车 于十点半抵达 -莫里斯
- In a closed car arriving at 10:30. - Morris!
路透社找你
Reuters for you.
十点四十五 抱歉
10:45, sorry.
将会由英王非洲步♥枪♥团列阵迎接
There'll be a demonstration by units of the African Rifles.
老天
Christ.
等一下好吗
Hold on, would you?
下午一点开往纳纽基机场
1300 drive to Nanyuki airfield
登上东非航♥空♥公♥司♥C47号♥飞机
and board East African Airways C47
乘坐一点半的班机飞往
departing on a 13:30 scheduled flight to...
随着举国降旗以示悼念
As flags across the nation are lowered in tribute,
消息传遍城镇乡村
and news spreads throughout our cities and villages,
人们聚集到一起哀悼乔治六世国王
crowds gather to mourn King George VI.
令人感到欣慰的是
We are comforted by the knowledge
他在夫人和小女儿的
that he spent his final hours
幸福陪伴下走完了生命中最后的几个小时
in the happy company of his wife and youngest daughter.
因为这是一位忠实于家庭的好男人 我们应
For it is as a devoted family man that we, as a nation,
以举国之名将其铭记在心
shall best remember him.
他们还不知道
They don't know.
萨嘎纳 大家快点
Sagana. Now, man!
树顶公园怎么样
How was Treetops?
很奇妙 我们看见了大象
It was wonderful. We saw elephants.
有新鲜的柠檬水
There is fresh lemonade.
看起来真美味
Oh, that looks delicious.
-欢迎回来 -谢谢
- Welcome back, ma'am. - Thank you.
咱们走 开车吧 好吗
Let's go. Let's drive, shall we?
准备好了吗 预备 开动
Ready? Steady? Go.
伊丽莎白公主
Princess Elizabeth?
公主
The Princess?
这儿吗
In here?
公爵
Mhesihimwa, Duke.
请原谅 先生
Excuse me, sir.
什么事 马丁
What is it, Martin?
爸爸
他的子民今天感受到痛彻心扉的悲伤
The profound sense of grief felt amongst his people today
源自于他们的敬意
stems from their respect.
-我非常愿意 -不不
- I'm very happy to-- - No, no, no.
-应该由我来告诉她 -是 先生
- I should be the one to tell her. - Yes, sir.
昨晚正常就寝后 国王在睡梦中
The King, who retired to rest last night in his usual health,
安静地离开了人世
passed peacefully away in his sleep.
BBC向王后以及皇室致以
The BBC offers profound sympathy to Her Majesty the Queen
深切慰问
and the Royal family.
殿下
Your Royal Highness,
防腐处理的阶段
this stage of the embalming process...
可能会让您不舒服
it may distress you.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
给你的 先生
For you, sir.
汤森德上校
他们要把你送走 我不会让他们这么做的
They're going to send you away, but I won't let them.
我要告诉我妈妈不要送走你 我不同意
I'm going to tell my mother not to send you. I won't.
没事的
It's all right.
你不能走
You're not going.
我不让你走
I won't let you go.
夫人 我能和您谈谈吗
Ma'am, may I have a word?
麦克唐纳德小姐好像忘记打包黑色裙子了
It appears Miss MacDonald neglected to pack a black dress.
我们已经提前通知了伦敦方面
We've called ahead to London
他们会在您
and something will be
下机前送几件到飞机上
brought onto the plane before you disembark.
好的
Right.
还有提醒您一句 夫人
And a word of warning, ma'am.
外面有很多记者
A good many journalists outside.
主要是皇家记者
Royal correspondents mostly,
专门全程报道的
assigned to cover the tour.
-我要说些什么吗 -不
- Should I say something? - No.
没有这个必要
That won't be necessary.
不过如果我们
Though it would help if
现在能决定您的名号♥会更好
we could decide here and now on your name.
-我的名号♥ -没错 夫人 您的王号♥
- My name? - Yes, ma'am. Your regnal name.
也就是您成为女王要使用的名号♥
That is the name you'll take as Queen.
您父亲选择了乔治
Your father took George.
他其实叫...
Obviously his name is...
生前叫艾伯特
was, Albert.
在他即位之前
And, before he abdicated,
你的伯伯用了爱德华的名字
your uncle took Edward, of course.
他之前叫大卫
His name was David.
-我自己的名字怎么了 -没什么
- What's wrong with my name? - Nothing.
既然没这个必要 我们就别搞得太复杂
Well, then, let's not overcomplicate matters unnecessarily.
我就叫伊丽莎白
My name is Elizabeth.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表