剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
是关于盒子里所有内容的摘要
of all the contents of the box.
我们现在 先看一份五国会议的文件
And we have in this case, a five power conference first. See...
-这一份吗 -是的
- That's this one? - Yes.
-所以这是... -更多细节
- So this... - More detail.
-那我们从这份开始 -好的 陛下
- So, we start with this. - Yes, Your Majesty.
-他来了 -他来了
- He's here. - He's here!
别着急 亲爱的
Don't rush, darling.
他得花一个小时走到前门
It'll take him an hour to get to the front door.
再花一个小时走进来
And then an hour to get through the bloody thing!
别忘了我们商量过的两件事
Now, don't forget the two things we discussed.
-不会忘的 -让孩子们跟我姓
- I won't. - The children keeping my surname.
-好的 -而且我们要住在克拉伦斯宫
- Yes. - And us staying here in Clarence House,
不搬到白金汉宫去 两件事都很重要
not moving to Buckingham Palace. Both very important.
我知道 我不会忘的
I know. I won't forget.
-别紧张 -我没有紧张
- And don't be nervous. - I'm not nervous.
你看上去很紧张
You look nervous.
坚定一点 下命令就好了
Be firm. Just lay down the law.
我知道他是温斯顿·丘吉尔
I know he's Winston Churchill and all that,
-但记住你是谁 你 -谁也不是
- but remember who you are. You're... - Nobody.
是英国女王
The Queen of England.
别催我走太快
Don't let me overrun.
首相到了 陛下
The Prime Minister, Your Majesty.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我总是很期待每周四的时候
I so looked forward every Tuesday to my audiences with your...
被你父亲接见
dear papa.
对我和他的所有子民来说
His late Majesty was a hero
他是个英雄
to me and to all his people.
谢谢
Thank you.
请坐吧 首相先生
Do sit down, Prime Minister.
我叫了茶 或者更浓烈的也行
I've ordered tea. Or something stronger, perhaps.
亲爱的 没有人跟你说过吗
Oh, dear. Did no one explain?
君主从来不会
The Sovereign never offers
给首相提供茶点
a Prime Minister refreshment.
或是椅子
Nor a chair.
你曾曾祖母定下的规矩是
The precedent set by your great-great-grandmother
让我们像枢密院成员一样站着
was to keep us standing like Privy Councillors.
浪费时间可是大罪过
To waste time is a grievous sin.
在我这52年从政的过程中
And, if there is one thing
学到的唯一一件事
I have learned in 52 years of public service,
就是没有什么复杂的问题
it is that there is no problem so complex,
或是重大的危机
nor crisis so grave, that it cannot be
不能在20分钟内圆♥满♥解决 所以
satisfactorily resolved within 20 minutes. So...
我们可以开始了吗
shall we make a start?
她正在里面和首相会面
She's in with the PM now.
我已经说得非常清楚了
And I made it abundantly clear how important it was that
让她和孩子们姓你的姓非常重要
she and the children take your name.
那也是你的姓 是我传给你的
It's your name too. It's the name I gave you.
把蒙巴顿变成皇室姓氏
Having Mountbatten as the name of the Royal house,
让你的长子
having your first-born son,
查尔斯 成为第一任蒙巴顿国王
Charles, as the first Mountbatten king...
那可真是创举呢 不是吗
Well, that would be some achievement, wouldn't it?
现在 我们来谈谈你的加冕仪式吧
Now, I would like to discuss your coronation.
好的
Yes.
我提议了一个日期
I have a proposed date
内阁已经通过了
which has been run past Cabinet and approved.
-我希望在夏天 -没错 明年
- Summer, I hope. - Indeed. Next year.
明年 为什么这么迟
Next year? Why the delay?
这完全是为你着想
For your benefit entirely.
即位和加冕之间的间隔期
A long period between accession and coronation
当时对你的父亲来说很重要
was of great value to your father.
他有五个月的时间
He had five months.
你的建议是我过16个月再加冕
You're proposing I have 16 before I am crowned.
是的
Yes.
那得花几周时间读...
That would take anyone weeks to read...
-谢谢你准备的饮品 -谢谢 乔克
- Anyway, thanks for the drink. - Thank you, Jock.
-先生 -先生
- Sir. - Sir.
先去外♥交♥部♥ 吓吓安东尼
Foreign office first, let's surprise Anthony.
-怎么样 -没什么
- And? - Nothing.
我们商议结束糖 黄油和肉的定量供应
We discussed the end of rationing of sugar, butter and meat,
韩国的形势 还有我的加冕日期
the situation in Korea, and the date of my coronation.
我没能插上话
I barely got a word in.
他讲话基本不停顿
Of course not, the man barely draws breath.
-你应该直接打断 -当然不行
- You have to butt in. - You can't!
不能在私下会面的时候
Not in the private audience.
那我跟你说的事怎么办
So, what about the issues I asked you to address?
-我会找个合适的时间的 -什么时候
- I will find the right time. - When?
-他为什么要这样做 -做什么
- Why would he do that? - What?
他为何要推迟我的加冕礼
Why would he want to delay my coronation?
什么 你在说什么 伊丽莎白
What are you talking about? What-- Elizabeth!
我知道我们曾经有过分歧
I realize we've had our differences in the past.
恕我冒昧
If you'll allow me.
但是现在 我们应该关注我们共同点
But, for now, let us think only of what we have in common.
你们失去了丈夫和父亲
You've lost a husband and father,
我失去了兄弟
I a brother.
让我们共同缅怀逝者
Let us be united in grief, on equal terms,
悼念所爱之人
for someone we all loved.
葬礼过后我会多待几天
I'll be here for a few days after the funeral
然后再回纽约
before I return to New York.
也许有空可以聚一聚
Perhaps we might find time to see one another.
吃顿午餐 或者散散步
For lunch, or a walk.
好 我很愿意
Yes. I'd like that very much.
各位殿下
Your Majesties.
-得走了 孩子们 -这么快
- We must go, girls. - So soon?
对 去西敏厅
Yes, to Westminster Hall.
去见父亲
To see Papa.
在这个家族里 得势的时候
With this family, when you're in,
经常心里拿不准
you're never quite sure that you're in.
但是失势的时候 却是清楚得很
But when you're out, there's no doubt at all.
你失势了
You're out.
你为何不能对他好点 妈妈
Why can't you just be civil to him, Mummy?
过去的就过去吧
Let bygones be bygones.
他退位已经十六年 他以前和爸爸关系很好
Sixteen years since the abdication, and he was close to Papa.
因为他是个禽兽
Because the man is a monster!
你父亲死于当国王的重任
The responsibility of becoming king killed your father
我永远不会原谅他
and I will never forgive
竟如此自私软弱地将这重担推给别人
his selfishness and weakness in passing on the burden.
他没有为家族做任何贡献
He has done nothing for this family.
别被他的谄媚嘴脸欺骗
And don't be fooled by his obsequiousness.
他之所以在我们面前装模作样
The only reason he's even civil to us
是因为想压榨我们
is because he wants to leech off us
骗取我们的钱财
with a rich allowance to keep that
让他那个淫♥荡♥的弃妇
Jezebel divorcee of his in the manner
维持一直以来的奢华生活
to which she's become accustomed.
我已经跟律师谈过
Well, I've spoken to the lawyers
给他们准备了惊喜
and we have a little surprise in store for them.
亲爱的宝贝
My dear darling Peaches...
他们说地狱是炼狱
They say hell is an inferno.
我们逃离的英国就像毫无温度的冰冷地狱
What a sunless, frozen hell we both escaped in England.
而我的家人都是如此冷血的动物
And what a bunch of ice-veined monsters my family are.
薄情冷酷
How cold and thin-lipped,
平庸肤浅
how dumpy and plain.
不懂爱和快乐
How joyless and loveless.
小厨子那样对我
The way Cookie treated me
用她那蒜鼻居高临下地鄙视我
looking down at me through her dumpy nose,
为了回报她
it was as much as I could do
我不会让她的日子好过
not to let her have it with both barrels.
还有秀兰·邓波尔 她现在一朝得势
And Shirley Temple, who has the rank now
有权让她那母亲闭嘴 可惜她却毫无主见
to silence her common mother, sadly, has no mind of her own.
不过我听从你的建议 维持表面和平
But I remained civil because I am following your advice...
没有与他们撕破脸 给自己留了退路
to keep them on side, keep a foot in the door...
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表