剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
-能跳支舞吗 -好
- Shall we? - Yes.
彼得
Peter?
不了 你跳吧宝贝儿 我去睡了
No, you dance, darling. I'll go to bed.
-你确定 -我很确定
- You're sure? - I'm quite sure.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hello. - Hello.
-大家还在跳舞 -那你怎么跑这儿来了
- Everyone is still dancing. - Then why are you here?
来告诉你我爱你
To tell you that I love you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-他们还是帮孩子 -我知道
- And that they're just children. - I know.
-我爱你爱到疯狂 -我也是
- And I'm mad for you. - Me too.
玛格丽特公主殿下
Her Royal Highness Princess Margaret
与战时英雄汤森德空军上校
and wartime fighter ace Group Captain Townsend
是温莎堡附近艾伦比公园本周末的贵客
were important weekend visitors at Allenby Park near Windsor.
记者和游客都想一睹这对佳偶
Pressmen and sightseers hoping for a glimpse of the couple
虽然官方未发布婚讯
were undeterred by the official statements
却也未能阻止他们的热情
that no announcement is expected.
无论千百万人所提问题的答案是什么
But whatever the answer to the question that millions are asking,
无人能质疑普罗大众关怀同情
no one can doubt the warmth and sympathy countless ordinary people have
女王的妹妹与前任皇家侍从官的心意
for the Queen's sister and the former equerry to Her Majesty.
自从上次会面以来 我一直在想
Since our last meeting, I've been thinking a great deal
我父亲在弃位事件时
about something that my father said to Princess Margaret and myself
对我和玛格丽特公主说的话
at the time of the abdication.
他让我们以姐妹的名义起誓
He made us swear, as sisters,
永远不要把任何人或事看得比彼此重要
never to put anything or anyone before one another,
不要像他兄弟那样
in the way that he felt his brother had.
我们发了誓
It's an oath that we both made and that...
必要遵守
we intend to keep.
但我看不出怎样才能守住誓言
But I can't see how I'm to honor it.
作为女王
It is my duty as Queen
我理应阻止玛格丽特嫁给离婚男人
to refuse Margaret marriage to a divorced man.
所有人都建议我这么做
Everyone advises me so.
但那样我就违背了誓言
And yet I will be breaking a promise,
不仅是对我妹妹
not only to my sister...
还有我去世的父亲
but also to my late father.
有那么一群人
And the one body of people
也许能帮我守住誓言
who might make it possible for me to keep my promise...
就是内阁
is Cabinet.
据我所知 内阁成员中
A group whom I've learned count no fewer than four
不下四人都离过婚
divorced men in their number.
-是 -包括你自己 首相
- Yes. - Yourself included, Prime Minister.
确实是
Indeed.
这样一来 我很好奇
Now, I wonder, in light of this,
您是否会运用自己可观的影响力
whether you might go back and use your considerable influence
问问您内阁同僚是否能重新考虑
and ask your Cabinet colleagues if they might reconsider
他们对这桩婚事的反对意见
their decision to oppose the marriage.
当然可以 夫人
Certainly, Ma'am.
但我觉得我应该提醒您
Although, I feel I should warn you
反对的还有教会
that there still will be the Church.
好的 我会注意的
Yes, well, I'll see to that.
坎特伯雷和约克大主教
The Archbishops of Canterbury, and York.
达拉谟主教
The Bishop of Durham,
那是温彻斯特的吗
and is that Winchester?
巴斯和韦尔斯的 夫人
Bath and Wells, Ma'am.
-都是大人物 -启示录的四骑士
- The big guns. - The four horsemen of the apocalypse.
婚姻是上帝的圣事
Marriage is a sacrament of God.
是基♥督♥教♥徒♥家庭生活的根基
The cornerstone of our Christian family life.
基础和基石
Its foundation and its rock.
根据英国国教的教会法
And according to the Canon law of the Church of England...
不可分离
indissoluble.
简单来说 在任何情况下
Put simply, there are no circumstances
教会都不会允许在原配偶仍然在世时
where the Church might permit the remarriage of divorced persons
离婚之人再婚的事情
while the husband or wife of the former marriage is still alive.
即使这个人没有过错也不行吗
Even if he was the innocent party?
任何情况无一例外
No circumstances at all.
那就让我的处境很为难了
That makes my position very difficult.
禁止这门婚事会有分♥裂♥我家庭的风险
To forbid the marriage would risk breaking up my family.
陛下 作为女王
Your Majesty, as Queen...
您是信仰的保卫者
you are Fidei defensor...
信仰护卫者
defender of the faith.
那是你在加冕时许下的誓言
That was the oath you made at the coronation.
我嫁给了我的意中之人
I married the man of my choice.
我希望她也能这样
I'd like to think she could do the same.
我是觉得 如果她真的喜欢这个小伙子
Well, the way I look at it, if she really likes the fella...
似乎到了该让步的时候
Time to concede, it would seem.
公主应该嫁
给他们想要的东西
Give the people what they want.
他们真的知道想要什么吗
Do they really know what they want?
说实话 如今世界已不再是几年前的样子了
Quite frankly, the world today isn't what it was a few years ago,
而且错也不在他
and he was not the guilty party...
我觉得他们已经把话说得很明白了
I think they're making it very clear.
大主教们说得也很明白
Well, the Archbishops just made themselves clear, too.
你没必要听他们的话吧
You don't need to listen to them, surely?
作为英国国教的领袖 我觉得我可能该听
As Head of the Church of England, I thought I might.
我以和你生活在一起 爱你的人♥民♥的名义
Well, in the name of the people that live with you and love you,
我能不能请你暂且不要当国教领袖
might I suggest not being Head of the Church for a minute.
国家领袖 英联邦领袖
Or Head of State, or Head of the Commonwealth of Nations,
陆军 海军 政♥府♥领袖
or the Army, or the Navy, or the Government,
正义女神喷泉
or the Fount of Justice,
或者说穿了就是那整个该死马戏团的领袖
or the whole damn circus, frankly.
那当什么
And be what?
一个活生生有情有感的生灵 一个女人
A living, breathing thing, a woman.
姐姐 女儿 妻子
A sister. A daughter. A wife.
一切都准备好了 陛下
All ready for you, Your Majesty.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth...
我一直希望能接到你的电♥话♥
I've been hoping to hear from you.
我发现自己已经在电♥话♥旁边徘徊了好多天
I've found myself hovering by the phone for days.
-是玛格丽特的事吗 -是的
- Is it about Margaret? - Yes.
法国人非常支持她
The French are very much for her.
起码在巴黎是这样的 法国也就这里重要了
At least Paris is, which is the only France that matters.
你也支持她吗
And are you for her, too?
玛格丽特 "玛丽安娜" 我怎么能不支持
For Margaret, 'la Marianne,' how can I not be?
法国的化身
我跟她命运相似 拥有着
I share with her the fate of having a great love
让全国浮想联翩的伟大爱情
that captured much of the country's imagination,
却被当权派禁止
only to have it forbidden by the establishment.
所以我自然是同情她的
So, naturally, my sympathy is with her.
明白了
I see.
但我这辈子还有另一个伟大的心爱之物
But there is also the other great love of my life...
王冠
the Crown.
以及保卫那个王冠
And protecting that crown.
我猜你觉得自己现在进退两难
And I imagine you find yourself in a difficult position now.
从中间被撕开
Split down the middle.
一半是妹妹 一半是女王
One half is sister. One half is Queen.
是的
Exactly.
奇怪的混合体
A strange, hybrid creature.
像狮身人面像或者是先知鸟
Like a sphinx or Gamayun.
而我是象头神 或者牛头怪
As I am Ganesha or Minotaur.
我们是半人类
We are half-people.
从某本匪夷所思的神话书上撕下来
Ripped from the pages of some bizarre mythology,
体内有正反两面 人性和王冠
the two sides within us, human and crown
忙着在内心进行可怕的战斗 一刻不停歇
engaged in a fearful civil war, which never ends.
破坏我们每一个人类的协议
And which blights our every human transaction as...
作为哥哥 丈夫
as brother, husband...
姐姐 妻子 母亲的协议
sister, wife, mother.
我理解你感受到的痛苦 我要告诉你
I understand the agony you feel and I am here to tell you,
你永远都无法逃离
it will never leave you.
我永远都会是半王者
I will always be half-King.
我的悲剧在于 我没有王国
My tragedy is that... I have no Kingdom.
你有 所以你一定要保护好它
You have it. And you must protect it.
陛下 玛格丽特公主来了
Her Royal Highness, Princess Margaret.
我请你过来
I've asked you here...
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表