剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
走吧
Let's go.
你到底尿不尿
You going or not?
你先是想出来遛弯 然后又不愿走
First, you want to go out, then you don't.
一会儿想尿尿 一会儿又不想
You want to pee, then you don't.
到底怎样
Which is it?
好吧 再试最后一次
Okay. One last try.
在这里 嗯
Here? Yes?
走吧
Go on.
喂 急救中心吗
Hello? Emergency services?
需要警♥察♥ 火警还是救护车
Police, fire, or ambulance?
我正站在阿尔马桥边 车行隧♥道♥里发生了车祸
I'm standing at Pont de l'Alma. There's been a crash in the tunnel.
感觉挺严重的
I think it's serious.
我们会尽快赶去
We'll come as soon as we can.
没事的
It's okay.
《王冠》
第六季第一集
剧名:《珀颂纳朗格拉塔》
(八周前)
再问一遍 戴安娜王妃为什么要来
Remind me, why is Princess Diana even coming?
因为她约我们会面 鉴于她的身份 我很难拒绝
Because she asked us for a meeting. Given who she is, I could hardly say no.
你是绝不可能拒绝的
Oh, you were never going to say no.
记得上次 你还特意穿上了牛仔靴
Remember last time, you put on your cowboy boots especially.
是吗 - 对 还穿了紧身牛仔裤
Did I? - Yes. And wore tight jeans.
托尼·布莱尔 唐宁街的首长
Tony Blair, Sheriff of Downing Street.
她还把威廉带来了 真是没想到
She's brought William with her. That's a surprise.
他长大了
He's grown.
是啊 - 还真可爱呢
Yes. - Sweet-looking.
对外星人来说
For an alien.
好啦
Now, now.
我去叫孩子们
I'll call the kids.
尤安 凯瑟琳 尼基
Euan! Kathryn! Nicky!
未来的国王来找你们玩了
A future king has come for a play date!
欢迎 - 很高兴来到这里
Welcome. - Lovely to be here.
旅途如何
How was the journey?
挺好的 - 很顺利 谢谢
Fine. - Good, thank you.
太好了 - 很高兴见到你
Great. - Good to see you.
我听说戴安娜王妃去拜访了你
I hear you had a visit from Princess Diana.
是的 她上周和威廉王子 一起去了契克斯阁
Yes, she came to Chequers last week with Prince William.
尤安 - 威尔
Euan! - Will!
我们踢了一场精彩的五人制比赛
We had a nice game of five-a-side.
我就不掺和了
I'm staying out of this one.
是足球比赛
That's football. Uh...
太棒了
Yes!
然后我们共进了午餐
Then we had lunch.
然后我和王妃在庭院里散了步
Then the princess and I went for a walk around the grounds.
她强烈认为 作为一名公务员 她仍可以为国家做很多贡献
She feels strongly that she still has a lot to offer the country
而且她精力充沛
as a public servant. And a lot of energy.
你可以那么做吗 通过官方
Are you the person to do that? In an official way?
就拿她最近在禁止地雷方面的成就说
If you take her recent work on landmines,
两年前 全球禁止地雷这种事 几乎是绝不可能的
two years ago, a global ban on landmines was considered impossible.
结果现在 将近一百个国家 同意签署取缔地雷的条约
Now, almost a hundred countries have agreed to sign a treaty outlawing them.
戴安娜一开口 全世界都会倾听
When Diana talks, the world listens.
是的
Yes.
她想知道我
She wanted to know if I,
也就是政♥府♥
that is, the government,
能否找到一种方式 在更正式的场合利用她的天赋
could find a way to harness her gifts on a more formal basis.
若我能赋予她...
And that any official role I...
是我们
we
能赋予她任何正式头衔 她会万分感激
might offer her would be enormously, uh, appreciated.
我总是说 做任何事都不能三心二意
I always say it's hard to be half in anything.
要么加入 要么退出
You're either in or out.
你本人也明白 入选政♥府♥和落选政♥府♥之间的区别
You yourself will know the difference of being in government or out.
虽然她是孩子们的母亲
Whilst she's mother of the boys
且从这方面讲 这里依旧欢迎她
and, in that respect, always welcome at the palace,
但作为一名离婚女性 且已不再拥有王室头衔的人
as a divorced woman and no longer an HRH,
戴安娜应该了解
Diana is now learning
正式作为王室人员 以及退出王室之间的区别
the difference between being officially in the royal family, and out.
来吧 袋熊 亲爱的 该起床了
Come on, Wombat, darling. Time to get up.
暑假来了
Summer holiday.
哇呜
Whoo, whoo.
来吧
Come on.
喂
Psst.
你在睡梦中跟谁摔跤呢
Who were you wrestling in your sleep?
哥斯拉
Godzilla.
你赢了吗
Did you win?
揍了它一顿
Beat him up. Beat him up!
哇 - 是小穆派来的
Wow. - From Mou Mou.
女士 - 早上好
Ma'am. - Morning.
你好 谢谢 - 早上好
Hello, thank you. - Morning.
请 女士
There we go, ma'am.
下午好 女士
Good afternoon, madam.
不会太久的 - 十天呢
It's not for long. - It's ten days.
是的 但你可以玩 整整十天的滑水和奈芙枪
Yes, but it's ten days of waterskiing and Nerf guns.
还能尽情地玩《街头霸王》
As much Street Fighter as you can play.
我只想让咱们都离开那里
I just wanted us all to be away
毕竟你父亲要给那个人 举办一场盛大的50岁生日派对
when your father threw a huge 50th birthday party for you-know-who.
那时候我可不想在国内待着
I didn't want to be in the country when that was going on.
当然
Sure.
你先杀了他还是我来
Want to kill him first or shall I?
我先来 - 好 来吧
Sure, I'll kill him first. - Okay, go.
不要
No...
好极了 他好像跟他们一起进去了
That's marvelous. I think he's gone in there with them.
我们已经确认 至少有50名记者和摄像师
We've confirmed at least 50 journalists and photographers
会在街道农场入口等候
at the Street Farm entrance,
那里是拍摄来宾到场的绝佳之地
perfectly placed to capture the arrival of the guest of honor.
那我可千万别摔个大马趴
Well, I'd better not go arse over tit.
我家里有什么消息
What news from my family?
邀请提醒函两周前就发出了
Invitation reminders went out two weeks ago.
答复呢
And replies?
本周末女王必须得出席
It's vital that the Queen attends this weekend.
据我所知
As I understand it,
目前只有玛格丽特公主确认出席
just Princess Margaret has confirmed so far.
你能与她的私人秘书跟进一下
Will you follow it up with her private secretary
并强调下这对我有多重要吗
and stress how important it is to me?
当然可以
Of course.
女王若能公开表态认可
A public gesture of approval from the Queen
卡米拉正统性的宣传就会彻底改变
would transform the campaign for Camilla's legitimacy.
坦白说 其余一切都只是表面功夫
Everything else is just... window dressing, frankly.
没关系 顺其自然便是
It's fine. It'll happen in its own time.
戴安娜和我已经离婚一年 分居五年
Diana and I have been divorced for a year, separated for five.
亲爱的 现在已经是时候了
The time, darling, is now.
我得亲自去见她
I shall have to go and see her myself.
喂
Hello?
你在哪里
Where are you?
巴黎
Paris.
为马里布的新家 挑选布料和床上用品
Choosing fabrics and bedding for the Malibu house.
婚礼就在三周后
The wedding is in three weeks.
这是我们最后的机会了
It's our last chance.
我不知道该哭还是该笑
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
史上最大的机会就在眼前
The greatest opportunity in history opens up,
他却在选布料
and he's choosing fabrics.
我需要你马上来圣特罗佩
I need you to come to Saint-Tropez immediately.
我有一位特别的客人 我需要帮助
I have a special guest I need help with.
什么特别的客人 - 等你来了就知道了
What special guest? - You'll find out when you get here.
但这是一位非常特别的客人
But it's a very special guest.
所以一个人来
So come alone.
别带比基尼女士
Don't bring Madame Bikini.
谁
Who?
那个拜金女
The gold digger.
把她和她的泳衣留在巴黎就好
Leave her in Paris with her swimwear.
还有内衣 布料 枕套
Underwear. Fabrics. Pillowcases.
没事吧
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表