剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
如果他们都在巴黎或者纽约
Not if they're always off in Paris or New York,
或者跟你一样就无能无力了
or wherever it is you spend your time.
你会听取我的建议
Y-you would take my advice?
我会的
I would.
特别是我父亲现在无法给我他的建议
Particularly now my father isn't here to give his.
我知道这会是肺腑之言
I'd know it came from the heart.
因为我知道 尽管是这种情况
Since I know, deep down, despite everything,
你在内心深处还是非常在乎的
that you care very deeply.
是的
I do.
碰巧了 现在有
As it happens, there are two issues
两件事我想提点建议
on which I would like to offer some advice.
第一个是你丈夫的姓氏
The first is your husband's
以及皇室的姓氏
surname and the name of the Royal house.
第二件呢
And the second?
你在这儿呢
There you are.
有点事我想跟你商量
There's something I'd like to discuss with you.
镇定一点
Now, please don't react.
我想学习飞行
I'd like to take flying lessons.
我知道
I know.
但是相信我 成为一名
But, trust me, becoming a
飞行员一直是我这辈子的志向
pilot has been a lifelong ambition of mine
我也觉得我已经找到了一个
and I think I've found a
脑子足够不正常的老师肯收我作学生
teacher mad enough to take me on as a pupil.
彼得 恰好是彼得·汤森德
Peter, no less, Peter Townsend.
-怎么了 -我需要跟你商量商量
- What's the matter? - I need to talk to you.
商量什么
About what?
他们要让我们放弃那个姓
They'd rather we didn't keep the name.
蒙巴顿
Mountbatten.
他们是谁
Who's "They?"
-内阁 -这跟他们没关系
- Cabinet. - It's none of their business.
我觉得你会发现这跟他们关系很大
I think you'll find it's very much their business.
你是我妻子 法律规定从我的姓
You're my wife, taking my name is the law.
那是习俗 不是法律
It's the custom. Not the law.
普遍遵从的习俗也可以是法律
A custom practiced so universally it might as well be the law.
你不能这样 我要成为这个国家里唯一一个
You can't do this. Am I to be the only man in the country
妻子和孩子不跟着丈夫姓的男人吗
whose wife and children don't take his name?
你不能这样对迪基 他会受不了的
You can't do this to Dickie. It will devastate him.
你明白的
You know that.
你明白这事对他多重要
You know how important it is to him.
我已经跟他说皇室姓蒙巴顿是十拿九稳了
I've told him the Royal house Mountbatten is in the bag.
那是个错误 不可能的
Well, that was a mistake. It's not.
姓只能是温莎
The name has to be Windsor.
为了国家稳定
For stability.
还有呢
There's more.
克拉伦斯宫
Clarence House...
我们的家 怎么了
Our home. What about it?
我们得放弃了
We have to give it up.
联合王国君主的家
The home of the Sovereign of the United Kingdom
是白金汉宫
is Buckingham Palace.
谁说的
Says who?
我
Me.
我以为你恨那个地方
I thought you hated that place.
我是恨 我们都一样
I do. We all do.
那为什么还要赞成
Then why go along with it?
因为那是决定性建议
Because that's the overwhelming advice.
这就是关键 伊丽莎白 那只是建议
But that's the point, Elizabeth, it's just advice.
不是说你就得照着做
It doesn't mean that you have to act on it.
当这是政♥府♥的建议时 你就得照着做
When it comes from the government, you do.
这算哪什么婚姻
What kind of marriage is this?
算什么家庭
What kind of family?
你把我的事业夺走了 家也夺走了
You've taken my career from me, you've taken my home.
还夺走了我的姓
You've taken my name.
我以为我们会夫妻同心的
I thought we were in this together.
看吧 爸爸在这儿
See? Daddy's here.
欢迎回家 夫人
Welcome home, ma'am.
各位议员们
My Lords...
我在此宣布我愿意并乐意
I hereby declare my will and pleasure
让我和我的孩子
that I and my children
以温莎王室以及家族之名
shall be styled and known
接受众人称呼
as the House and Family of Windsor.
并且我的后代
And that my descendants,
除出嫁的女性后代及其后代之外
other than female descendants who marry, and their descendants,
将身负温莎之姓
shall bear the name of Windsor.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表