剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
您确实做不了什么
from a constitutional standpoint.
但是作为一位朋友...
But, as a friend...
作为艾伯特·温莎
as Albert Windsor,
你说的话他可能会听
you are the one person I can think of to whom he might listen.
这个问题恐怕有点难度
Well, that is where we run into difficulties, I'm afraid.
我不再是艾伯特·温莎了
I no longer am Albert Windsor.
那个人已经在他哥哥退位时...
That person was murdered
被他哥哥谋杀了
by his elder brother... when he abdicated.
艾伯特·温莎当然很愿意
And, of course, Albert Windsor would dearly love
对他的老朋友温斯顿·丘吉尔说
to say to his old friend, Winston Churchill,
"退居二线吧
"Take a step back.
过过清闲日子 该让年轻一代试试了"
Put your feet up. Let the younger generation have a go now."
可惜他已经不在了
But he is no longer with us
如今在世的只是乔治六世
and that void has been filled by George the VI
显然此人非常固执己见
who, it turns out, is quite the stickler,
而且...坚持
and... no more
不允许君主干涉
allow the sovereign to interfere
首相的政♥府♥工作 更不会劝他退居二线
with the Prime Minister than stand for office himself.
即使影响了国家利益吗 先生
Even when it's in the national interest, sir?
是国家利益还是安东尼·艾登的利益
The national interests? Or Anthony Eden's interest?
我之所以同意会见你
The reason I agreed to grant you an audience,
并不是要听你对丘吉尔先生的抱怨
not to hear your grievances about Mr. Churchill
而是想谈谈我对你的建议
but to communicate mine about you.
是什么 先生
Sir?
时间到了 首相自会下台
The PM will step down in time.
到那时 作为国王
And until then, as sovereign,
我才有权利进行商议
I do have the right to be consulted,
鼓舞士气或提出警告
to encourage, to warn.
你还是最好耐心一些
It is better to be patient
适时便可达成愿望...
and get what you desire in the right time...
别在时机还未成熟时 强行身居要职
than have high office thrust upon you when you are not ready.
这是我的个人经验
I speak from personal experience.
外♥交♥部♥长
Foreign Secretary.
-国王陛下 -先生
- Your Majesty. - Sir.
我们这就走回去吧 先生
Shall we begin to walk back, sir?
踩踩油门 应该能出来 谢谢
Use the accelerator, we'll be all right. Thank you.
-从这里开始步行吗 -菲利普 菲利普
- Are we on foot from here? - Philip. Philip.
-看来只能那样 先生 -谢谢 谢谢
- Looks that way, sir. -Thank you. Thank you.
-殿下 -谢谢
- Your Highness. - Thank you.
我是向导 我会带你们前往树顶公园
I'm your guide. I'll take you to Treetops.
好极了 谢谢
Jolly good. Thank you.
把我的步♥枪♥递给我 谢谢 还有子弹
Pass me my rifle. Thank you. And the shells.
我必须请你们从现在起保持完全安静
But I must ask you to proceed in total silence from here on.
只有绝对必要时才能说话
Do not speak unless absolutely necessary
而且只能低声说
and then, only using a low voice.
一路上 我们会用到一些手势
Along the way, we may have to use some hand signals.
这代表停 这代表别动
This means stop and this means freeze.
我们分小组走 一列纵队 一次最多三人
We'll move in small groups, single file, maximum three at a time.
我们会平安无事的 你走前面 亲爱的
It's alright. We'll be fine. After you, darling.
跟紧了 保持一臂距离
Stay close, please, arms length.
大象
Tembo!
挂白旗了
White flag.
快走
Go now!
看看
Look at you.
慢慢靠拢我
Move slowly around me.
他们会放梯子下来 我来引开它的注意力
They'll drop the ladder for you and I'll keep him distracted.
不不 你陪着公主
No, no, no. You stay with the Princess.
-菲利普 -伊丽莎白 快走
- Philip! - Elizabeth, go. Go!
公主殿下 跟紧我 抓住我的外套
Right, Your Highness. Stay close. Hold onto my jacket.
没事的 伊丽莎白 放松 放松
It's all right, Elizabeth. Easy, easy, hey, hey, hey!
看这里 看这里
Over here! Over here!
我在这里
Here I am.
殿下 慢慢走
Your Highness, very slowly.
放松 放松 看着我
Easy, easy, stay with me.
继续走 殿下 继续走 快
Now keep going, Your Highness, keep going. Quickly.
看着我 走开 走开
stay with me. Away! Away!
退回去 退回去
Back away. Back you go.
放松
Easy.
你是王者
You're the king.
好样的
Good boy.
天啊
Christ.
-借过 老兄 -先生
- Excuse me, old chap. - Sir.
你怎么做到的
How can you do that?
-你真是个大傻瓜 -是啊
- You're a bloody idiot. - I am.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
如果爸爸的身体状况能继续好转
If Papa's condition should continue to improve,
我想请求回马尔他
well, I thought I'd ask if we might return to Malta.
-你能继续你的海军生涯 -真的吗
- You can resume your Naval career. - Really?
我知道你怀念我们在那里的生活
I know you've missed our life there.
的确
I have.
我也怀念 非常怀念
Well, I have too. Very much.
我会给爸爸写信
I'll write to Papa.
-不行 -行
- No. - Yes.
-不行 -行
- No. - Yes.
-绝对不行 -绝对行
-Absolutely not. -Absolutely so.
-不要 别 -来嘛 就一下
- No, no! No! - Come on. Just one.
来嘛 就亲一下
Come on. I just want a sloppy one.
不 从来都不会只有一下
No. There's never just one!
-有可能 -不
- There is. - No!
-不 -嘘 大象 大象
- No! - Shh. Tembo. Tembo.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
不客气
Karibu.
大家都过来 国王讲话了
Anyone not here, speak out!
好了
Right.
今天要发八枪
Eight guns today,
从右边开始数起
numbering from the right,
每一段车程 往上...
moving up two each...
跟两辆车
each drive.
如果你抽到一或八
So, if you draw one or eight,
别着急
not to worry,
很快就会轮到你的
you'll be in the thick of it soon enough.
两声短促的号♥声
Two short blasts on the horn
表示车程结束
will indicate the drive's over.
准备好了就上车
So, when you're ready, into the vehicles.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你好
Hello.
再多一个人可以吗
Room for one more?
永远可以
Always.
那好吧
Right then.
离合器别踩太紧
Easy on the clutch,
眼看着路
eyes on the road,
别开太快
not too fast.
别担心 我会对你很温柔的 爸爸
Don't worry. I'll be gentle with you, Papa.
*我不能睡觉也不想睡觉*
*Couldn't sleep and wouldn't sleep*
*直到爱情到来告诉我肯定的答案*
*When love came and told me I shouldn't sleep*
*我神魂颠倒 意乱情迷*
*Bewitched, bothered And bewildered, am I*
*我的心迷失了 但又怎样*
*Lost my heart, but what of it*
-*他很冷淡 我认同* -*我认同*
- *He is cold, I agree* - *I agree*
*他能嘲笑我但我爱他*
*He can laugh but I love him*
*他能嘲笑我但我爱他*
*He can laugh but I love him*
-*尽管嘲笑的对象是我* -*是我*
- *Although the laugh's on me* - *On me*
*我会在每个春天给他唱歌♥*
*I'll sing to him Each spring to him*
*在每个和他依偎的日子*
*And long for the day When I cling to him*
*我神魂颠倒 意乱情迷*
*Bewitched, bothered And bewildered*
*是吗*
*Am I*
真好听
Bravo!
人群的欢呼声预示着国王专车的到来
The crowd's cheers heralded the arrival of the King's car,
载着国王 王后和玛格丽特公主驶向机场
bringing Their Majesties and Princess Margaret to the airport
对皇家旅者致以最后一次道别
for a last farewell to the Royal travelers.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表