剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
- Are you winning? - I hope so.
你觉得我会喜欢吗
Do you think I'll like it?
我觉得那可能是奢求
I think that's possibly too much to ask for.
但我非常欣慰的是
But I do take comfort from the fact
您自己的画作非常真诚 流露了真情
that your own work is so honest and revealing.
谢谢你的夸奖
Oh, thank you for the compliment.
你有哪一幅特指的画吗
Well, are there any works that you're referring to in particular?
我刚才特指的是查特韦尔庄园的金鱼池塘
I was thinking especially of the Goldfish pond here at Chartwell.
池塘 为什么是池塘 那只是个池塘而已
The pond? Why the pond? It's just a pond.
绝不仅仅那么简单
It's very much more than that.
事实证明
As borne out by the fact
你反复画了一次又一次
that you've returned to it again and again.
超过20次
More than 20 times.
是啊 因为那在技术上太有挑战性了
Well, yes, because it's such a technical challenge.
-它把我难住了 -也许是您把自己难住了
- It eludes me. - Well, perhaps you elude yourself, sir.
所以那比一幅自画像更有真情实感
That's why it's more revealing than a self-portrait.
瞎扯
Oh, that's nonsense.
是水的原因 光影变幻
It's the water, the play of light.
欺骗了双眼 下面的鱼
The trickery. The fish, down below.
我认为我们所有的画都是在无意中透露着真情
I think all our work is unintentionally revealing
而我发现您的池塘尤其是这样
and I find it especially so with your pond.
透过宁静与优雅
Beneath the tranquility and the
以及水面上的光影变幻
elegance and the light playing on the surface,
我看到了真诚和痛苦 巨大的痛苦
I saw honesty and pain, terrible pain.
构图框架向我说明 你希望我们
The framing itself, indicated to me that you wanted us
能穿过那些
to see something
柔和的色彩 透过水面看到一些东西
beneath all the muted colors, deep down in the water.
可怕的绝望
Terrible despair.
像个海怪一样躲藏起来
Hiding like a Leviathan. Like a sea monster.
-你都看到了 -是的 看到了
- You saw all that? - Yes, I did.
也许这说的更多是你的心声吧
Perhaps that says more about you than me?
也许吧
Perhaps.
我能问你一个问题吗 萨瑟兰先生
May I ask you a question, Mr. Sutherland?
跟你的一幅画有关 你起名为《田园》
It's about one of your paintings. The one you call "Pastoral."
全都是多瘤多节扭曲畸形的树林
With all that gnarled and twisted wood.
那些非常丑陋的黑色斑点
Those great ugly dabs of black.
我在那画里发现了一些恶意的东西
I found something malevolent in it.
那是从何而来
Where did that come from?
您很有感知力 那是段非常黑暗的时期 我的
Well, that's very perceptive. That was a very dark time. My...
我的儿子 约翰
My son, John,
夭折了 两个月大
passed away, aged two months.
天 我很抱歉
Oh, my. I am sorry.
没事 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
-你有五个孩子吧 -四个
- You have five, yes? - Four.
玛丽戈尔德原来是第五个
Marigold was the fifth.
她两岁的时候离开了我们 九个月大 败血症
She left us at age two years, nine months. Septicemia.
抱歉 我不了解
I'm so sorry. I had no idea.
我们起玛丽戈尔德这个名字
We settled on the name Marigold,
是因为她美丽的金色卷发
on account of her wonderful golden curls.
那是最特别的发色
The most extraordinary color.
很可惜 但也许是不幸中的万幸
Regretfully, but though perhaps mercifully,
她夭折的时候我不在场
I was not present when she died.
当我回到家 克莱米
When I came home, Clemmie...
哀嚎着像是受伤的动物一样
roared like a wounded animal.
在玛丽戈尔德死后一年我们买♥♥下了查特韦尔庄园
We bought Chartwell a year after Marigold died.
就是那个时候我画下了
That was when I put in the...
那个池塘
the pond.
看这里
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
这是我的荣幸
It was a pleasure.
我期待见到画作
I look forward to seeing it.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
-走吧 -好
- Shall we? - Yes.
考虑到这是光环的首次配种
Given this is Aureole's debut,
我们不想留下遗憾
and we want to leave nothing to chance,
我弄来了三匹不同的母马
I've called up three different mares.
强制安排的约会很少能硕果累累
Very rarely does a forced tryst make a fruitful tryst.
如果想获得完美的小马驹
If one wants the perfect foal,
需要做好准备 等待最佳配对的出行
one needs to be prepared to wait for the perfect pairing.
开始吧
Shall we?
-这是尼尔克洛茜 -阿迦汗的马
- Meet Neocracy. - Oh, the Aga Khan's horse.
-的确 -是吧
- Indeed. - Yes.
最近刚功成身退
Recently retired with a good record as a winner.
性情也温顺
Lovely temperament, too.
我唯一的担忧是
My only concern would be,
-她是不是有点太 -害羞
- is she perhaps a little too... - Bashful?
我担心如果让这两匹马自♥由♥发展
I'm worried that if we left these two to it,
最后什么都没有
nothing would ever happen.
所以我也请来了"土耳其之血"
Which is why I've also called up Turkish Blood.
-这一位性格完全不同 -的确
- An altogether different proposition. - Indeed.
强壮 任性 竞赛成绩极佳
Strong, willful, with a terrific track record herself.
和最佳王者一定能胜出最强后代
It really would be breeding the best with the best.
我感觉到了有个"但是"
I'm sensing a "But".
如果我记得没错 光环心思细腻
From memory, your Aureole is something of a sensitive soul.
我不希望它面对一个像这样炽烈的
I'd hate him to be intimidated or come unstuck
战士时受到惊吓或慌了阵脚
when faced with a fiery warrior like this.
你考虑得真周到 波切
Very considerate of you, Porchey.
所以我对第三个候选者很有好感
Which is why I have a good feeling about our third candidate.
尽情欣赏坦普尔栅门吧
Feast your eyes on Temple Bar.
拥有连胜记录的一匹性感良驹
A hot thoroughbred with a winning streak herself.
她可能年纪有点小 才三岁
She's a little on the young side, perhaps. Just three.
这算什么呢
We don't mind that, do we?
可以直接约会了
Immediate engagement.
是的 我不得不说我非常喜欢这一匹
Yes. I must say, I do like this one.
看来它也很喜欢你
It would appear the feeling is mutual.
你真可爱
You're lovely.
今天唐宁街的电报像潮水一样
Telegrams have been pouring into Downing Street today
都在祝愿温斯顿·丘吉尔先生八十大寿
to wish Sir Winston Churchill, a happy 80th birthday
在11月30日这一天
on this the 30th of November.
贺电来自于
They come from all...
生日快乐 我亲爱的老狮子狗
Happy birthday, my darling old pug.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*亲爱的首相生日快乐*
*Happy birthday, dear Prime Minister*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*他是个大好人 他是个大好人*
*For he's a jolly good fellow For he's a jolly good fellow*
*他是个大好人*
*For he's a jolly good fellow*
*我们都这么认为*
*And so say all of us*
-到时间了吗 -到了 夫人
- Oh, is it time? - It is, Ma'am.
好
Right.
-请坐 迈克尔 -谢谢 夫人
- Do sit down, Michael. - Thank you, Ma'am.
西敏厅
Westminster Hall, silent
默默见证着几近千年的历史
witness of nearly a thousand years of history,
这里曾是温斯顿先生生日演说的场地
was the scene of the birthday presentations to Sir Winston.
我很荣幸 今天能够来到这里
I am deeply honored to be here today.
从来没有
No politician
一个政客能享受如此殊荣
has ever received such an honor before.
我感激万分
And I am deeply grateful.
然后我也明白
I am aware, however,
在我80岁的生命中 为国家
that after having served my country,
奉献了54年之后
for 54 of my 80 years...
"辞职"
"Resignation"...
这一词就悬在空中挥之不去
is a word that hangs in the air.
确实 现在这是辞职的绝佳场合
And indeed, it is the perfect occasion for it,
舞台搭好了 观众来齐了
and the stage is set and the audience is assembled,
就差一场重大的告别演说了
all ready for a grand valediction.
现在只有一个问题 男主角忘了他的台词
There's only one problem, the lead actor has forgotten his lines.
他没有下台 而是要返场重演
And instead of standing down, he is taking an encore.
天 他还在逗他们
Oh, dear, he's playing with them all.
当你的党派同僚非常好心地送给你
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表