剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
英格兰人为何还在
Why are the English still with us?
我们用尽一切心力
Why, after everything we've thrown at them,
为何英国至今仍把持爱尔兰
does the British presence in Ireland still endure?
我们作出了很多牺牲
So many sacrifices have been made.
我们很多的弟兄姐妹
So many of our brothers and sisters
付出性命去反抗他们的占领
have given their lives in resistance to that occupation,
但我们还是被无视
but we are still ignored.
依然没有得到最基本的自治权
We are still denied our basic right to self-determination,
我们的父老兄弟
and our sons and brothers, husbands and fathers
也仍被囚于英国监狱中
are still held in British jails.
要是一切都没有改变
Well, if nothing has changed,
那我们就应该采取新的策略
then, my friends, it is time for a new approach.
向右看
Eyes right!
因此我们的领袖下达了新的指示
That is why our leadership has issued a new directive.
来自最高层
This is from the very top.
从今天起 爱尔兰共和派的自♥由♥抗争
Today, the Irish Republican struggle for freedom
进入新的阶段
enters a new phase.
我们必须加强力度...
The time has come to escalate our efforts...
加剧武力...
redouble our militancy...
流血抗争
spill more blood,
让英国皇室永远撤出爱尔兰
so that the Crown retreats and leaves Ireland forever.
查尔斯不在 他不留下吃午饭吗
No Charles? He didn't stay for lunch?
他迫不及待要走 听说他断食午餐了
Couldn't wait to get away. I heard he doesn't eat lunch anymore.
为什么 好奇怪 -也许想保持身材吧
Whyever not? How queer. - Perhaps he wants to keep his figure.
迪基 他最近好吗 他跟你聊得最多
How is he, Dickie? He talks more to you than to anyone.
现在恐怕很明显了 海军不适合他
Well, I'm afraid it's now clear the navy is not for him.
我不是说事业 -她是说感情方面
I wasn't talking about his career. - She means matters of the heart.
他总会找你倾诉
He comes to you with all of that.
我们只能跟别人一样 看报纸才知道
We read about it in the newspapers like everyone else.
报上说有个来自威斯特麦兰的女孩 有机会吗
This Westmorland girl I've been reading about, in or out?
没有
No, she's out.
还有个姓吉尼斯的
There was a Guinness.
也出局了
She's gone too.
还有个穿泳衣的
And one in a bathing costume.
卡罗琳·朗曼 -她是拿鞭子那个吗
Caroline Longman. - Was she the one with the whip?
不是拿鞭子 是性子烈
Not a whip. Whiplash.
不 那是安娜·华♥莱♥士♥ -她很会骑马
No, that was Anna Wallace. - Heck of a horsewoman.
她跟查尔斯提的分手
No, she broke it off with him.
听说还有个波吉亚家的女孩
Am I right that at one point, there was even a Borgia?
对 克里斯塔贝尔
Yes. Christabel.
听这名字就不想认真的
Was she a serious contender, with that name?
据我所知 最近的是... 萨拉·斯宾塞
From what I gather, the latest is... Sarah Spencer.
约翰尼的女儿
Johnny's girl?
对 他的长女 -这个还不错
His eldest, yes. - I rather like that idea.
我们也觉得 她风趣 聪明...
We all do. She's fun, she's clever...
而且不像某位帕克-鲍尔斯夫人 她未婚
And unlike a certain Mrs. Parker Bowles, she's not married.
他不会还在跟她来往吧
He's not still seeing her, surely?
我们可是用尽了办法阻止
After all the lengths we went to.
那也不意外
Well, we can't be surprised.
他只是听从别人给他的忠告 对吧 迪基
He was following the advice he was given, wasn't he, Dickie?
是你鼓励他的
You were the one who encouraged it.
叫他采野花 到处留情
Telling him to sow his oats, play the field?
罔顾他的责任
No thought for his duty?
还是来为萨拉干杯吧
Well, all the more reason to cheer for Sarah.
亲王殿下
Your Royal Highness.
我们可以去骑马
I thought we'd ride out.
树林那边有间可爱的小屋可以去
There's a lovely lodge the other side of High Wood we can go to
在那儿我们可以独处
where we can be alone.
亲王殿下好 小姐 有电♥话♥找你 是欧凯夫先生
Your Royal Highness. Ma'am, telephone for you. Mr. O'Keefe.
是保管小屋钥匙的物业办公室
That's the estate office with the key to the lodge.
可以在这等我一下吗 -当然
Can I leave you here for a minute, sir? - Yes.
抱歉 我不在这里
Sorry. I'm not here.
他们严格要求我 不能被看见
I was given strict instructions to remain out of sight,
但我要去那边的房♥间 只能经过这里
but I have to get to that room over there, and this is the only way.
亲王殿下
Your Royal Highness.
我什么都没看到
Well, I haven't seen a thing.
谢谢你 殿下
Thank you, sir.
你的衣服挺特别
It's quite a costume.
很糟糕吧
Is it a complete disaster?
我们要在学校演"仲夏夜之梦"
We're doing A Midsummer Night's Dream at school.
我很喜欢"仲夏夜之梦"
I love Midsummer Night's Dream.
我也是
So do I.
角色的名字都很棒
All the characters have such wonderful names.
弗鲁特 斯♥诺♥特 好人罗宾...
Flute, Snout, Goodfellow..
斯纳格 昆斯...
Snug, Quince...
波臀
Bottom!
对 波臀
Yes, Bottom.
这个角色是弗朗西斯卡·拉蒙特演的
They gave that part to a girl called Francesca Lamont,
她刚好下围很丰满
who also happens to have the most enormous backside.
她觉得是针对她
She took it personally.
都有点精神崩溃了
She's had a bit of a nervous breakdown.
对了 我是萨拉的妹妹
I'm Sarah's younger sister, by the way.
请别告诉她你见过我 我会有大♥麻♥烦的
Please don't tell her you saw me. I'll get into terrible trouble.
她希望一切都完美 不想让我把你吓跑了
She wanted everything to be just perfect. She wouldn't want me to scare you off.
你怎么能把我吓跑
How would you do that?
就是...
Well, you know...
我是棵疯树
by being a mad tree.
我会保密的
I won't say a thing.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
拿到钥匙了
Keys. Got them.
好 准备好了吗
Right. Ready?
好了
Ready.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
没事 我刚遇到你妹妹
Yes. I just met your younger sister.
是吗
Did you?
她还真狡猾
That's sneaky of her.
我叫她别来烦我们 -她只是路过而已
I told her to leave us alone. - She was just passing through.
她大可以走外面
Well, she could have gone on the outside,
但她很想跟你见面
but she was obsessed with the idea of meeting you.
真的 -朝思暮想
Was she? - Obsessed.
最新的民♥意♥调查一小时前出炉
The last opinion poll, published just over an hour ago,
保守党领先16个百分点...
gives the Tories a 16% lead...
...美好的一天 对英国而言是最重要的日子
...wonderful day. First of all for Britain the most important day...
...工联契约等同废纸 但那不代表...
...TUC concordat was now a dead document, though that didn't mean...
她的斗志和惊人毅力
It is her grit and remarkable stamina
让她在这次选举中鹤立鸡群
that has kept her center stage throughout this election.
撒切尔夫人认为...
Mrs. Thatcher believes...
我们... 我们很有信心
We are very... We are very confident.
...身负使命的女性
...woman with a mission.
她相信英国的百姓 会帮助她完成这个使命
She believes the ordinary people of Britain will help to accomplish it.
我们很有信心
We are very confident.
...或21%的落差
...or 21%...
撒切尔夫人 你有信心吗 -你们今天会赢吗 撒切尔夫人
Mrs. Thatcher, are you feeling confident? - Are you gonna win today, Mrs. Thatcher?
除了天气以外 我什么都不会评论
I will not be drawn on any subject save the weather.
今天天气很好
It's a lovely day.
保守党似乎将会轻松获胜
It's looking like a comfortable victory for the Conservative Party
为英国带来首位女性首相
and the prospect of our first-ever woman prime minister.
我们对玛格丽特·撒切尔有何了解 -这国家最不需要这个
So what do we know about Margaret Thatcher? - That's the last thing this country needs.
什么 -两个女人发号♥施令
What? - Two women running the shop.
也许这正是这个国家所需要的
Perhaps that's precisely what this country needs.
我对她挺有好感的 -杂货店主的女儿
I rather like what I've seen of her so far. - What, the shopkeeper's daughter?
她父亲也是市议员
An alderman shopkeeper's daughter
而且她很努力 争取到牛津大学的奖学金
who worked hard and gained a scholarship to Oxford.
对 去念化学
Yes, to study chemistry.
没错 但她后来改修法律 取得大律师资格
Yes, but later changed direction and qualified as a barrister
还养大双胞胎 你倒是试试看
while raising twin children. You try doing that.
她的性格呢
What about her character?
这里说
It says here,
"她年轻的时候 曾经应征食物研究员的职位
"As a young woman, she applied for a job as a food research chemist
但被人事部评估后拒绝
and was rejected after the personnel department assessed her
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表