剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
-你认为我们能行吗 -当然
- Well, if you think we're up to it. - You'll be fine.
-去哪些地方呢 -这个...
- Where is it - Well...
锡兰 澳大利亚
Ceylon. Australia.
然后去新西兰 百慕大
Then on to New Zealand. Bermuda.
开场致辞是在肯尼亚
And there's talk of starting in Kenya.
很好
Very good!
那我们得去好几个月呢
Right, we'll be gone months.
对 但这对爸爸来说很重要 我们就得做
Yes. But it would mean so much to papa that we do it.
那我去那做什么
What am I supposed to do all that time?
不用担心 会有工作安排给你的
Don't worry, we'll put you to work.
我的工作是海军军官
My work is as a naval officer,
而不是在你剪彩的时候在旁边傻笑
not grinning like a demented ape while you cut ribbons!
-孩子们怎么办 -不用担心他们
- What about the children. - The children will be fine.
连续几个月见不到父母还没事吗
Without their parents for months on end?
爸爸 你能过来跟我们玩吗
Daddy, can you come and play.
我现在没空 亲爱的
I won't be a moment, darling.
你能去跟外公玩吗
If you go and play with grandpapa,
我很快就来 好孩子
I'll be right over. Good boy.
快来吧 亲爱的 爸爸很忙 我们继续
Come on, darling, Daddy's busy. Come and start again.
-爸爸一会儿就来 -他们不会知道的
- Daddy's coming. - They won't know.
-他们太小了 觉察不到的 -安静点
- They're too young to notice. - Come on. Be quiet.
这对爸爸恢复有帮助
It would so help in papa's recovery.
查尔斯 回来
Charles, come back here.
-爸爸 你能来玩了吗 -查尔斯
- Daddy, can you play now. - Charles.
好吧
Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-我们玩什么 -一二三木头人
- What are we playing? - Granny's footsteps.
好啊 那我们来玩吧
All right. Come on then. Let's go.
然后玩完就该睡觉咯
And then it's bedtime.
准备好了吗
Ready, steady...
陛下
Sir?
今天天气怎么样
What's the weather like today?
现在雾很大 陛下
Rather misty at the moment, sir.
-早上好 -走开
- Morning! - Bugger off!
我说 我不确定
Yes, I'm not sure
这件衣服是否适合英格兰国王
that's the correct address for the King of England.
-这种天气早上最适合去猎鸭子了 -什么
- It's a beautiful morning for duck. - What?
我觉得沃尔弗顿沼泽是个不错的地方
I thought Wolferton Splash.
天呐
Christ.
看 是苇莺
Reed warbler, see?
那是柳条下的是水鸭
Oh, Teal. Below the withy there.
今天早上我醒来的时候
When I woke up this morning,
我还在想是去巴滨雷还是十一亩地
I thought we'd go to Babingley Flat or Eleven Acres.
但最后 没有哪里比带上满袋子弹
But, in the end, there's nowhere better than the Splash
来沼泽更让人振奋的了
with a bagful of cartridges to lift the spirits.
国王陛下的状态恢复了
His Majesty's back to himself again.
没错 谢谢你 像是又回到了年轻的时候
Oh, he is, thank you. Like a young man again.
我们没事 我女婿是海军出身
We'll be all right. My son-in-law's a naval man.
当然 护卫舰都没问题
We will. If I can handle a frigate.
你知道的吧 那些头衔
You understand, the titles, the...
爵位
dukedom.
-它们不是你的工作 -陛下
- They're not the job. - Sir?
她才是你的工作
She is the job.
她才是你职责本质所在
She is the essence of your duty.
爱她
Loving her.
保护她
Protecting her.
当然你会错过你的职业生涯
Of course, you'll miss your career.
但为了她 为了我 去做这些事
But doing this for her, doing this for me...
也许再没有比这更爱国的行为了
there may be no greater act of patriotism.
或者爱
Or love.
我明白了 陛下
I understand, sir.
真的吗 孩子
Do you, boy?
你真的明白吗
Do you really?
是的
I think so.
来
Come.
我们去打一些鸭子
Let's go shoot some duck, shall we?
为国王陛下高呼三声
Three cheers for His Majesty!
-陛下 -万岁
- Hip, hip! - Hooray!
-陛下 -万岁
- Hip, hip! - Hooray!
-陛下 -万岁
- Hip, hip! - Hooray!
你们真好 谢谢你们
You're too kind. Thank you.
国王
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表