剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Until next week.
先生
Sir.
气象局报告
Meteorological report.
早上好 现在是12月8日8点钟
Good morning. The time is eight o'clock on the 8th of December
第三天
1952年12月8日
现在播报新闻
and here is the news.
令人窒息泪流不止的浓雾
The choking, eye-watering fog
已经造成了首都地区
which has already caused two days
两天的混乱 经过一夜愈发严重
of chaos across the capital has worsened overnight.
巴特西和富勒姆巨大的
The great coal-burning electricity stations
烧煤发电站已经尝试
in Battersea and Fulham,
减少从烟囱中排放
have attempted to reduce emissions
出去的二氧化硫毒气
of poisonous sulphur dioxide from their chimneys.
但我们得知他们不可能
But we've been told that it is unlikely
对空气质量做出任何
they'll be able to make any significant change
显著的改善
to the air quality.
政♥府♥预计会在今天晚些时候做出声明
The government is expected to make a statement later today.
-来吧 让我送你去医院 -我没事
- Come on, let's get you to hospital. - I'm fine.
你有事 快 扶你起来
You're not. Come on. Let's get you up.
鞋子
Shoes.
我们走 伸胳膊
Off we go. Arm in.
另一支
And the other.
-我无法呼吸了 -照我说的做 抓住我
- I can't breathe. - Do as I say and hold onto me.
来
Come along.
快 拉着我的手
Quick, hold my hand.
让一下
Make way!
你还好吧 女士
You all right, lady?
我们已经无法控制事态了
Control of this story is getting away from us.
反对党群情激奋 我们得做出回应
The opposition's blood is up. We have to respond.
怎么回应
Respond how?
我建议找人进行公众调查
I would suggest by commissioning a public enquiry.
调查会很花钱的
An enquiry would be expensive.
温斯顿 人们很生气 他们视我们为元凶
Winston, people are angry. They see us as the culprits.
什么的元凶 这是雾
Culpable for what? It's fog.
只是雾而已 就这么出现 就这么消散
Fog is fog. It comes and it goes away.
我很高兴首相还有时间说笑
Well, I'm glad that the Prime Minister finds time for levity.
也许我该提醒一下他事态究竟多严重
Perhaps I should remind him exactly how serious
现在的状况
the situation has now become.
今天早上 一辆市郊列车
This morning a suburban train collided
撞上了一群铁路工人
with a gang of railway workmen,
多人死亡 数人受伤
killing several and injuring a great many more.
首都的部分地区
In parts of the capital,
已经陷入完全混乱之中
there is now a total breakdown of law and order.
医院人满为患
Hospitals are filling up,
我们的人♥民♥都在吸入有毒的二氧化硫
as our citizens are breathing in poisonous sulphur dioxide.
有时阳光会很灿烂
Sometimes we have sunshine.
而太多阳光 他们就说干旱了
Too much sunshine and they call it a drought.
然后便会下雨
Then we have rain.
而太多雨水 他们就说发洪水了
Too much rain, and they call it a deluge
不管怎么样都能怪到我们头上
and find a way to blame us for that too.
这只是天意 鲍勃迪
It's an act of God, Bobbety.
只是天气而已 不管怎么说
It's weather. And for better or for worse,
这岛上的天气就是这么多变
we get a great deal of it on this island.
老实说 还有更多急需我们对付的事
Frankly, there are more pressing matters to deal with.
-比如什么 -爱丁堡公爵
- Like what? - The Duke of Edinburgh.
电♥话♥ 先生 索尔兹伯里侯爵
Telephone, sir. The Marquis of Salisbury.
现在不是时候
Oh, not now.
他让我告诉你事情非常紧急
He asked me to stress the importance of the matter.
-鲍勃迪 -谢谢你愿意接电♥话♥ 迪基
- Bobbety. - Thanks for taking my call, Dickie.
-你现在一个人吗 -是的
- Are you alone? - Yes.
有人能偷听到你说的话吗
Can anyone overhear what you're saying?
-不会 -很好
- No. - Good.
-太混乱了 -我知道
- It's chaos. - I know.
病房♥都满了 连走廊都塞不下人了
Every ward is full. Every corridor too.
很多医生都病倒了
Most of the doctors are sick now,
那些身体健康的又来不了
and those that are well can't get in.
连♥战♥争时期都没这么糟糕
It was better than this in the war.
你需要什么 更多设备 还是口罩
What do you need? More equipment? Or masks?
口罩根本没用 只是个摆设
Masks are bloody useless. They're just for show.
装得像政♥府♥有所作为似的
To make it look like the government is doing something.
那到底需要什么
Then what is needed?
钱 人 受过训练的护工
Money. People. Trained staff.
现在就是迫切需要各路帮助
Help is what is needed. Urgently.
让她暂时休息一下
Let her rest for now.
也许我能找那些有能力改变现状的人谈谈
Maybe I can put a word in with the people who make a difference.
-比如说呢 -比如说首相
- Such as? - The Prime Minister, for example.
我知道了 你准备就这么走进唐宁街
I see. You're just going to walk into Downing Street
在他耳朵边说上几句
and whisper in his ear.
是啊 差不多
Yes, something like that.
我这一天已经够糟糕的了
You know, my day is bad enough
没心情跟疯姑娘开玩笑
without some delusional girl playing jokes.
不好意思 护士 护士
Now, excuse me. Nurse? Nurse.
-你等着 -让开
- I'll show you. - Get out of the way.
-吉姆 你在哪里 -这边
- Jim, where are you? - Over here.
快叫救护车
Someone phone for an ambulance.
你还要容忍♥那老家伙多久
How much longer are you going to give the old man?
他们的支持者寥寥无几
Their majority is tiny.
来一次不信任投票他就得下台
A vote of no confidence and he'll be toppled.
你知道他叫你什么吗
You know what he calls you?
我知道 披着羊皮的羊
Yes, I know. A sheep in sheep's clothing.
也许你该证明其实你并不是了
Perhaps it's time to prove you're not.
很好
Very well.
那就起草动议 挥起鞭子吧
Let's put a motion down on paper and brief the whips.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
女王
-有什么有意思的吗 -有
- Anything interesting? - Yes.
-能和我分享吗 -不能
- Care to share it? - No.
我倒是很乐意和你分享
I'd be happy to share glide ratios
下滑比和绝热递减率的关系
and adiabatic lapse rates with you.
作为补偿安排
As part of a quid pro quo arrangement.
假如将下滑比类比为内阁会议
One glide ratio in return for some cabinet minutes, for example.
不对吗 呈二面角或绝对顶点
No? A dihedral angle or an absolute ceiling.
这些概念很有意思 你说不定能学到些什么
These are very interesting concepts. You might learn something,
而不用去开什么外交简会
in exchange for a foreign office briefing?
要我再解释一遍我现在的处境吗
Am I going to have to explain my position again?
-不用 -很好
- No. - Good.
"你尝过飞行的滋味后
"Once you have tasted flight,
行走时双眼永远都会看向天际
you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
那是你去过的地方
for there you have been
那是你永远想回去的地方"
and there you will always long to return."
你知道这段话有什么特别之处吗
You know what's remarkable about those words?
-愿闻其详 -这是在人类乘坐飞机
- Go on. - They were written 300 years
三百年前写下的
before man first got in a plane.
莱昂纳多·达芬奇
Leonardo da Vinci.
菲利普 我知道...
Look, Philip, I know-- -
蒙巴顿亲王 陛下
Lord Mountbatten, Your Majesty.
-迪基叔叔 他来这里干什么 -我也不知道
- Uncle Dickie. What's he doing here? - I know as much as you do.
他说很紧急 陛下
He said it was important, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
-你好 -我尽快赶过来了
- Hello. - I came as soon as I could.
那么...
So...
你是要找你的侄女 我的妻子伊丽莎白
Oh, is this a meeting with Elizabeth your niece, my wife?
-还是女王 -恐怕是后者
- Or the Queen? - The latter, I'm afraid.
好吧 那我知道我该走了
Right, then I know my place.
-他怎么了 -没什么
- What's the matter with him? - Nothing.
他只是觉得有点束缚
He's just feeling a little grounded.
别管他
Ignore it.
好了 说吧
Right, all ears.
我今天接到
I received a telephone call today
鲍勃迪·索尔兹伯里的电♥话♥
from Bobbety Salisbury.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表