剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
里斯本 塞图巴尔港
这真是史无前例
Unprecedented scenes here,
全世界的摄影师
as photographers from all over the world...
女王和爱丁堡公爵躲避着全世界的目光
The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh hide from the world's eyes...
...婚姻危机的流言 现在全世界的目光
...rumors of a crisis in the marriage. Now the eyes of the world
都投向了皇家游艇
turn towards the Royal Yacht...
...纷纷猜测
...intense speculation
女王陛下
about relations between Her Majesty the Queen
和爱丁堡公爵的关系
and the Duke of Edinburgh.
好
Right.
不 不 我明白
No, no, no. I see.
好 谢谢你
Yes. Thank you.
是王宫新闻发言人
That was the palace press secretary.
在他看来
In his view, the steps
我们采取的措施并不成功
that we've taken haven't quite done the trick.
流言还是没有消散
The rumors still haven't gone away.
我们应该都同意不能让事态这样继续
I think we both agree, it can't go on like this.
所以我们应该抓住这个机会
So I thought we might take this opportunity,
没有孩子 不会分心
without children, without distraction...
摊牌吧
to lay our cards on the table...
就这一次 实话实说
and talk frankly, for once...
我们需要做什么改变让婚姻继续
about what needs to change to make this marriage work.
好吧 谁先说
All right. Who goes first?
愚蠢的问题
Stupid question.
我现在可是有经验了 你先说
If I've learned one thing by now, it's that I go second.
要是我先说 我会这样开场
If I am to go first, that's where I'd start.
你的抱怨
Your complaining.
-我的抱怨 -就没停过
- My complaining? - It's incessant.
像个孩子一样嘀嘀咕咕
Whining and whingeing like a child.
你很意外吗
Are you surprised?
那些可怕的白胡子们
The way those god-awful mustaches
管理着王宫 把我当孩子
that run the palace continue to infantilize me.
你要是没那么幼稚的话
If you weren't behaving like an infant...
限制我能做的事 到处指挥我
Giving me lists, sending me instructions.
还有更侮辱人的事吗
Can you imagine anything more humiliating?
有 事实上 我能想得到
Yes. As a matter of fact, I can.
过去几周里我了解到的侮辱
I've learned more about humiliation in the last few weeks
比一辈子的都多
than I hoped I would in a lifetime.
我从未觉得像过去5个月里那么孤独
I've never felt more alone than I have in the past five months.
那你觉得这是为什么
And why do you think that was?
-因为你的行为 -因为你送我走了
- Because of your behavior. - Because you sent me away.
对 为什么呢
Yes, and why do you think that was?
我不知道 伊丽莎白 你告诉我
I don't know, Elizabeth. You tell me.
因为你迷失了
Because you're lost.
你在你的角色中迷失了 不清楚自己是谁
You're lost in your role, and you're lost in yourself.
听我说
Look...
我发现我们的婚姻
I realize this marriage has
与我们两人所想的
turned out to be something quite different
-有较大的出入 -轻描淡写
- to what we both imagined. - Understatement.
我们觉察自己处于
And that we find ourselves in a...
囚禁之中
Prison?
一种特别的情境中
A situation... which is unique.
对大家来说 出路摆在眼前
The exit route which is open to everyone else...
离婚
Divorce.
对 离婚
Yes... divorce.
但我们不能选择
It's not an option for us.
永远都不能
Ever.
不能
No.
所以怎样才能让你更好受
So, what would make it easier on you?
结婚 不离婚
To be in... not out.
要我付出什么
What will it take?
你在询问我的价格
You're asking my price?
我在问 要我付出什么
I'm asking... what it will take.
"厄运"
我忘记了 你先要飞往哪里
Remind me. You fly first to?
五个月前
直布罗陀
Gibraltar.
然后呢
And from there?
恩德培[乌干达] 蒙巴萨[肯尼亚]
Entebbe. Then Mombasa.
-对 去找皇家游艇队 -对
- Ah, yes. To meet the Royal Yacht. - Yes.
-我和你说过了 -或许我忘了呢
- I've told you this already. - Maybe I've forgotten.
或许你下次可以更认真地听我说话
Maybe you should listen a little more carefully next time.
然后我们会航向维多利亚港[东非]
From there we sail to Port Victoria.
然后去科伦坡[斯里兰卡] 新几内亚
Then on to Colombo, New Guinea.
然后是澳大利亚
Then Australia.
-对 为奥♥运♥会开幕 -谨遵指示
- Yes. To open the Olympics. - As instructed.
然后到冈比亚[西非] 又经过直布罗陀
Then Gambia, Gibraltar again,
最后抵达里斯本[葡萄牙]
and finally, uh, Lisbon.
我的天
Goodness me.
5个月
Five months.
-谢谢你 -谢什么
- Thank you. - What for?
愿意巡游
For doing the tour...
为我分忧
stepping into my shoes.
这很重要
It is important.
实际上 现在决定好之后
Actually, now I've made the decision,
我还挺期待的
I'm rather looking forward to it.
我们还成功加了一段旅程
And, we've managed to add another leg to the journey.
-南太平洋和南极洲 -终究还是个孩子
- The South Pacific. And the Antarctic. - Boys will be boys.
拜托 零下的温度
Excuse me. Sub-zero temperatures.
终究还是个男人
Men will be men.
外交使节团成员的
The annual presentation
年度颁奖晚会
party for members of the diplomatic corps.
-你还记得去年的吗 -很不幸 我记得
- Do you remember last year? - Yes, I do, unfortunately.
-太漫长了 -5个小时
- It did go on rather. - Five hours.
-请稍候 陛下 -我天
- One moment, Your Majesty. - Oh, dear.
最后的客人刚好抵达
The last guests are just arriving.
你看起来不错
You look nice.
是吗
Do I?
明明穿着这套华服
Even in full battle dress?
它曾经盖过你的光芒 现在是你撑起了它
That stuff used to wear you. Now you wear it.
天 没事 没事 我来吧
Oh, dear. It's all right, it's all right. I'll do it.
-怎么了 -拉链
- What is it? - Zip.
请大家都转身
Everybody turn around, please.
别闹
Stop it!
您可以入场了 陛下
Ready for you now, ma'am.
我的埃及同胞们
My fellow Egyptians.
苏伊士运河
The Suez Canal, which flows
像主要河流一样流经我国
through our country like a major artery...
由我们的祖祖辈辈修建而成
was built by our fathers and grandfathers
且属于我们
and belongs to us!
苏伊士运河公♥司♥ 塞得港
但是宣称拥有运河的这家公♥司♥
But the company that purportedly owns this canal
警告
限制区域
归英国和法国所有
is British and French.
我说 运河不属于他们
Well, I say they do not own it.
他们巧取豪夺
They stole it.
我想象自己见到斐迪南·德·雷赛布
I imagined I had seen Ferdinand de Lesseps...
听到暗号♥了
That's the code word.
斐迪南·德·雷赛布
Ferdinand de Lesseps.
斐迪南·德·雷赛布
Ferdinand de Lesseps...
在1869年建造了苏伊士运河的工程师
the engineer who built the canal in 1869...
苏伊士运河公♥司♥办公室
多年来 我们奋力抹除
We have fought for years to eliminate
殖民♥主♥义和独♥裁♥专♥制♥
the odious effects of the past
所遗留下的恶果
of the colonialism and despotism...
等等 你们想做什么
Excuse me. What the devil do you think you're doing?
-几世纪以来我们受人支配 -放手...
- ...which have ruled us for centuries! - Take your hands--
今晚 我很荣幸向各位同胞宣布
Tonight, fellow countrymen, I am proud to inform you...
各位 请把双手放在头上
Gentlemen. Your hands above your heads, please!
我们已将苏伊士运河收归国有
...we have taken back the Suez Canal!
它现在是埃及人的运河
It is now in Egyptian hands.
它将由埃及人管理
And it will be run by Egyptians!
因为是时候
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表