剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
那 女王伊丽莎白万岁
Then, long live Queen Elizabeth.
对不起我没打包裙子来 夫人
So sorry about the dress, ma'am.
好了
All right.
您准备好就能出去了 夫人
Ready when you are, ma'am.
-已经大半夜了 -我睡不着
- It's the middle of the night. - I couldn't sleep.
全国没人睡得着
No one in the country can sleep.
我知道不该道听途说...
I know one shouldn't believe everything one hears...
但是呢
But?
我和乔克·科韦尔的妻子聊过了
I was speaking with Jock Colville's wife.
-玛丽 玛格丽特 -玛格丽特
- Mary. Margaret. - Margaret.
她说安东尼十天前曾去见过国王
She said that Anthony went to see the King ten days ago.
为什么
What for?
表达他对你年事较高的担忧
To express his concern about your age.
担心你的领导力 你能力不足
Your leadership. Your incapacity.
-要他让你退居二线 -不可能
- To ask him to bid you stand down. - That's impossible.
国王绝对不会如此背叛我
The King would never engage in such treachery.
安东尼也绝对不敢这么说 我就像他的父亲
And Anthony would never dare. I've been like a father to him.
有我他才能走到今天
I groomed him every step of the way.
那就别在意
Well, ignore me, then.
可能没什么
It's probably nothing.
好了 可能真的没什么
Come on, it's probably nothing.
-你在写什么呢 -是我给国王的悼词
- What are you up to? - It's my eulogy for the King.
明天就要广播 但我总是找不到合适的词
It's broadcast tomorrow and the right words keep eluding me.
-你知道他们都想看你出丑 -我知道了
- They'll want you to fail, you know. - I know.
只要有一点不完美 就会变成一场灾难
Anything less than perfect will be a disaster.
安东尼
Anthony, eh?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
嗯
No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你说对不起
You're sorry?
我对不起才是
I'm sorry.
我以为我们能有更多自♥由♥的时间
I thought we'd have longer.
夫人 还有三个小时着陆
Ma'am. Three hours to go now.
-你觉得会发生什么事 -什么时候
- What do you think will happen? - When?
等我们着陆
When we land.
会发生什么事
What will happen then?
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
首相今早不来和我们一起开会
The PM will not be joining us this morning.
昨天对他来说情绪冲击太大
He is very much tired from all the emotion of yesterday.
-他在哪里 -他还在睡觉
- So, where is he? - He's still asleep.
既然他不在 我便代他主持会议
So, in his absence, as deputy, I will preside.
-女王的飞机... -等等 安东尼
- The Queen's flight-- - Wait a minute, Anthony.
如果你要代理首相主持会议
If you're presiding over the meeting on behalf of the PM,
你不该坐在合适的位置上吗
shouldn't you be sitting in the appropriate chair?
我觉得没有这个必要
I don't think that's entirely necessary.
很好
Very well.
女王的飞机现在正在意大利上空
So, the Queen's flight is now over Italy,
今早五点离开利比亚的阿代姆机场
having left the El Adem airfield in Libya at five this morning.
不好意思打扰你们
Sorry to disturb.
我想说我真的很遗憾
May I just say how very sorry I am
以后没法再为你们效命了
that we'll not be working together anymore.
为什么
Why?
我得让位给汤米·拉塞尔斯先生
I have to give way to Sir Tommy Lascelles.
作为国王私人秘书 他比我资历高
As private secretary to the sovereign, he's my senior.
我应该交给更有能者辅佐您
This is where I have to stand aside for the great man.
马丁...我很遗憾
Martin... so sorry.
夫人
Ma'am.
真是噩梦
What a nightmare.
至少查特里斯还了解一些现实世界里的事
Charteris at least had one foot in the real world.
他还曾是你的人 我们的人 站在我们这边
And was your man, our man, on our side.
而汤米·拉塞尔斯
Whereas Tommy Lascelles...
他一直待在那个连时间都遗弃的地方
he's stuck in the land that time forgot.
-你要见我吗 先生 -是的
- You asked to see me, sir. - I did.
-坐吗 -谢谢 先生
- Will you sit? - Thank you, sir.
我想在国王去世后
I'd assumed that following the death of His Late Majesty,
你会尽快在恰当的时机
you would, at the earliest appropriate moment,
继续你在皇家空军的任职
be resuming your duties with the Royal Air Force.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我今早和女王...
I mentioned this to the Queen...
女王的母亲提过 非同寻常的是
the Queen Mother, this morning, who then asked me,
她问我你愿不愿重新考虑
quite unusually, to ask you whether you might like
-离职一事 -什么 先生
- to reconsider such a departure. - Oh, sir?
她认为你和她的丈夫关系
She felt that you had enjoyed an uncommonly close association
非常好 不仅仅赢得了他的信任
with her late husband and earned not just his trust,
还赢得了他们一家人的爱与信任
but the trust and affection of the family.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
因此 她想问你愿不愿意
In the light of this, she wondered whether you might consider
接受一个新的身份
staying on in a new role,
做王太后家宅内的审计员
as comptroller of the Queen Mother's household.
-我明白了 -这个邀约非常慷慨
- I see. - A kind and generous offer.
毕竟她的丈夫也是...
As befits the widow of a kind...
一名慷慨之人
and generous man.
然而 我认为你虽然深感荣幸
But, while I'm sure you're greatly flattered,
却不会接受这个职位
I don't expect you to accept the post.
因此我不建议她问你
Hence my discouragement of the offer.
我不希望王太后殿下
I didn't want Her Majesty
遭遇令人尴尬的拒绝
to suffer the embarrassment of a refusal.
我为何不会接受 长官
Why would I not accept, sir?
你更应该问的问题是 汤森德
Well, you're asking the wrong question, Townsend.
你为什么会接受
Why would you?
你在沙场战绩累累 如今正值壮年
You're a decorated war hero, still in your prime,
而为王太后皇室家族当审计员
and comptroller of the Queen Mother's household
与军队毫无关系
has no military associations.
你将被迫远离妻儿
It would take you away from your wife and children.
毕竟 曾与你关系亲密的君主
After all, the person with whom you enjoyed
如今已经逝世
the uncommonly close understanding is deceased.
除非我漏提了什么
Unless I'm missing something.
除非
Unless, there is someone else
与你关系亲密异常的人另有其人
with whom you enjoy an uncommonly close understanding,
使得这职位对你来说有吸引力
which would make accepting this post more attractive.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're referring to.
你不知道吗 汤森德空军上校
Don't you, Group Captain Townsend?
你有家室
Husband and father.
不知道
No, sir.
也许你在自欺欺人
You're probably telling yourself
既然没人来质问你
that because no one has confronted you about it,
那就没人知道
that no one can know.
容我打破一下你的幻想
Allow me to disabuse you of that delusion.
我们共同为王室效力的这个小圈子里
Within the close community of those that serve the family,
大家对家长里短窃窃私语时
I regret to tell you, that talk, ugly talk,
很遗憾 谈资正是你们的事
unbecoming tittle-tattle is of little else.
我很清楚 全天候为王室效力
Now I'm well aware of the toll that round-the-clock service
会因此损失很多个人空间
takes on the private lives of those that serve.
我也非常清楚
I am also aware of the feelings
经常与上司待在一起
generated by continued close proximity
会促生许多情愫
to the people you are working for,
但我希望你别让这些情愫为所欲为
but I would hate you to mistake those feelings for anything else.
请转达我对王太后的谢意
Will you thank the Queen Mother for her kind offer?
我非常愿意接受
I should be delighted to accept.
不急 你可以慢慢考虑
There's no rush. Take your time to think it over.
七十二小时 一周
Seventy-two hours... A week.
我希望你做出正确的选择
I want you to make the right decision.
我已经决定了 长官 我接受
I already have, sir. The answer is yes.
-各位好 -温斯顿
- Gentlemen. - Winston.
时机简直完美
Impeccable timing.
就是这架
That's the one.
陛下 有人让我把这个给您
Your Majesty, I've been asked to give you this.
还有这个 夫人 来自玛丽王太后
And this, Ma'am, from Her Majesty Queen Mary.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 查特里斯 接下来就交给我吧
Thank you, Charteris. I'll take over from here.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表