剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
-检查燃料 -燃料充足
- Fuel on. - Fuel on.
楔子就位 开关闭合
Chocks are in position. Switches are off.
你确定要这么做吗 先生
You sure about this, sir?
我刚结婚时
When I got married,
我的姻亲任命我为皇家空军元帅
my in-laws made me marshal of the Royal Air Force,
结果我成了英国等级最高的空军
as a result, I'm the most senior airman in the country
却完全不会飞
and I can't bloody well fly.
-所以我很确定 -好的 先生
- Yes, I'm sure. - Right-o, sir.
-准备好了吗 先生 -好了
- Ready, sir? - Ready!
起飞
Here we go.
好
Okay.
老天爷
Christ!
-您还好吗 先生 -是的是的 没事
- All right there, sir? - Yes, yes, fine.
-该您了 您来开 -我来开
- Now it's your turn. You have control. - I have control.
记着我跟你说的 盯紧高度计
Now remember what I told you, keep your eye on the altimeter
和罗盘的指针朝向 保持操纵杆水平
and the compass heading and keep the stick level.
很好 平衡了
That's very good. That's balanced.
往左打操纵杆 然后向右
Stick to the left, then to the right.
-保持水平 好 -真吵啊
- And level. Good. - Noisy, isn't it?
感觉如何 先生
How's this, sir?
我的天哪
My God.
-是不是很棒 -有如天堂
- Isn't it wonderful? - Heaven.
你参加过不列颠战役 是吗
You fought in the Battle of Britain, didn't you?
是的 先生 257中队
I did, sir. Two-five-seven squadron.
开的什么 野火式战斗机吗
Flying what? Spitfires?
主要是飓风战斗驱逐机 先生
Hurricanes, mostly, sir.
-歼灭过敌机吗 -一两架
- Any kills? - One or two.
我们难道不该现在启动吗
Shouldn't we get her started now?
距离地面太近了
The ground seems terribly close.
高度太低无法重启 先生 我们得无动力着陆
No, it's too low to restart, sir. We'll do a dead-stick landing.
-我搞得定 -你搞得定
- I have control. - You have control.
太棒了
That was wonderful.
-下周同一时间吗 先生 -明天怎么样
- Same time next week, sir? - How about tomorrow?
-这是最新的图表 -谢谢
- Latest charts. - Thank you.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
气象局
1952年12月4日
约翰逊 你觉得这怎么样
Johnson, what do you think of this?
有意思
Interesting.
先生
Sir?
您应该看看这些
I think you should see these.
我知道了
I see.
先生
Sir.
我的天
Goodness me.
抱歉 你不能进去 等等 先生
Excuse me, you can't go in there. Excuse me, sir.
抱歉 先生 我觉得您应该看看这些
Sorry, sir. Thought you should see these.
我的天啊
Good God.
我们必须发布警告
We must send a warning.
保全自己
To cover our backs.
肯尼斯 作为首席科学家 还是你来说比较好
Kenneth, it should probably come from you, as chief scientist.
拿给首相看 当然了 他绝不会看的
Address it to the PM. He'll never read it, of course.
但重要的是 我们交给他过了
But the important thing is we sent it.
我立刻赶去唐宁街
I'll get it to Downing Street right away.
伦敦 唐宁街10号♥ 首相 邱吉尔收
稍等片刻
Wait there, please.
请陛下往前倾
If Her Majesty could lean forward.
深吸一口气
And deep breath in...
然后吐气
and out.
这儿有点闷热 女士
The air's a little stuffy, ma'am.
把窗户打开一点可能会好些吧
It might help to open the window a crack?
他们排练的时候别开窗
Not while they're rehearsing.
他们在排练什么
What are they rehearsing?
我的葬礼
My funeral.
你在这儿呢 斯科特小姐
Oh, there you are. Miss Scott.
-瑟曼先生 -柯林斯先生
- Mr. Thurman. - Mr. Collins.
-这是给您的 -谢谢
- This is for you. - Thank you.
我不是科学家 不敢说我懂
I'm not a scientist. I can't say I understand it.
但是 我敢说
But, what I can tell you is
这样的天气警告不是天天有
we don't get a weather warning like this every day.
一个月都不一定出一次
We don't get one every month, either.
实际上 我从没听过有人接到这样的警告
In fact, I've never heard of us getting one at all.
你听过多诺拉这个名字吗
Does the name Donora mean anything to you?
多诺拉
Donora?
工党总部
我当然记得多诺拉 那是件丑闻
Oh, of course I remember Donora. It was a scandal.
美国费城外的一个小磨坊镇
A small mill town in America, outside Philadelphia?
匹兹堡
Pittsburgh.
那里出现一场巨大的反气旋
They had a smog brought on by a freak anti-cyclone
当地制铜厂排放的废气散不出去
which trapped the emissions from the local copper work...
-锌厂 -裹在雾里
- Zinc. - in the fog.
-几天内就死了好多人 -二十人
- In a few days a number of people died. - Twenty.
几千人因吸入有毒雾气而身患重病
And several thousand became seriously ill from the poisonous fog.
事件过后 多诺拉接到多♥党♥派授权
After the incident a cross-party delegation was sent to Donora
命当地政♥府♥火速找到事故原因
on an urgent fact-finding mission.
他们建议在伦敦周围建立空气洁净区
They recommended that clean air zones be set up all round London,
作为预防措施
as a precautionary measure.
-我从没见过这份报告 -是有理由的
- I never saw the report. - With good reason.
我们的首相把它扔了 说这不是头等大事
Our Prime Minister threw it away, claiming it wasn't a priority.
-你能证明吗 -能 阿特利先生
- Can you prove that? - I can, Mr. Atlee.
这是讨论该方案时的内阁会议记录
The Cabinet minutes where it was discussed.
他坚持不用考虑责任
He's insisted the country
要全国今冬继续烧煤
keep burning coal irresponsibly this winter,
制♥造♥经济稳定的假象
to give the illusion of a solid economy.
太好了 克莱姆
This is great, Clem.
当然 真有意思
It's interesting, for sure.
我不懂的是
What I don't understand is this.
为什么一个为政♥府♥工作的唐宁街职员
Why a Downing Street employee, working for the government,
要来找我透露这些信息
should come to me with this information?
我读过《埃涅阿斯纪》 瑟曼先生
I've read the Aeneid, Mr. Thurman.
别相信木马 特洛伊人
"Do not trust the horse, Trojans.
我怕希腊人送礼物时会动手脚
I fear the Greeks even when they bring gifts."
阿特利先生 我做文职就为了服务大众
Mr. Atlee, I entered the civil service to serve the public
服务政♥府♥ 任何政♥府♥部门都行
and to serve government, any government.
但我也是一名有责任感的市民
But I am also a responsible citizen
我不能在宵小当道时袖手旁观
and I cannot stand by while chaos reigns around me.
这不是政♥府♥该有的样子
This is not a government.
阿特利先生 这是一帮犹豫不决 胆小怕事
Mr. Attlee, this is a collection of hesitant, frightened,
无法把一个专横跋扈痴心妄想的
old men unable to unseat a tyrannical,
更老的老头子赶下台的老年团
delusional even older one.
你们才是这个国家历史上
Yours was the most radical,
最激进 最有前瞻性的政♥府♥
forward-thinking government this country has ever seen.
我不想回忆起当初你选举是怎么失利
How you lost the election escapes me.
我们都不想回忆
Escapes us all.
我相信如果我能把他赶出大门
I believe I would be doing the British public
助你重回内阁的话
and this country a service
我将会为英国民众和这个国家
if I helped to usher him out of the door,
作出巨大的贡献
and you back in.
为了那个目的 你带着一个"蓝图"
And to that end you come to me with a "Master plan"
来找我 让我把托利党钉死在
that involves me crucifying the Tories
处理浓雾不力的十字架上
for their failure to deal with a fog
而现在丝毫没有浓雾出现的迹象
which as yet shows no sign of appearing.
现在我还能看得见星星
At present I can see stars.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
温斯顿·S·丘吉尔
斯科特小姐
Miss Scott.
感谢你能这么尽责 但已经很晚了
Thank you for your conscientiousness, but it's late.
-回家吧 -正要回家 先生
- Go home. - I am, sir.
你累了对我来说也没什么益处 晚安了
You're no good to me tired. Good evening to you.
-斯科特 还没走吗 -晚安 先生
- Scott, still here? - Good night, sir.
晚安
Good night.
晚上好 帕特
Evening, Pat.
你都没动过
You haven't moved.
我猜还是"不了"吧
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表