剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Unconventional to the end, Professor.
谢谢 教授
Thank you, Professor.
我急需温莎城♥堡♥的一件东西
I'm afraid I urgently need something from Windsor Castle.
我觉得它应该在那儿
At least I think it's at Windsor.
可能在桑德林汉姆庄园或者巴尔莫勒
It might be at Sandringham. Or Balmoral.
-或者可能在这 -好的
- Or it might be here. - Ma'am.
伊丽莎白 《英国宪制》
索尔兹伯里勋爵 请
Lord Salisbury, please.
如果您不介意的话 首相
If you wouldn't mind, Prime Minister.
夫人
Ma'am.
我注意到
It has come to my attention
上周有段时间
that for a period of time last week,
我的首相丧失了工作能力
my Prime Minister was incapacitated.
外交大臣也是
And the Foreign Secretary, too.
你们互相串通 向我隐瞒这个消息
And that you colluded in keeping that information from me.
-陛下 -我的职责不是统治
- Your Maj... - No, it is not my job to govern.
但我的职责是确保正确的统治
But it is my job to ensure proper governance.
但要是我的大臣们
But how can I do that
撒谎 密谋 隐瞒真♥相♥ 我怎么能做到
if my ministers lie and plot and hide the truth from me?
你们阻碍我尽职
You have prevented me from doing my duty.
你们妨碍 蒙骗了
You have hampered and bamboozled
王权的正常运作
the proper functioning of the Crown.
你怎么敢这样
How could you?
我那过世的父亲非常器重你
My own late father valued you greatly.
他相信那句老话
He believed the phrase,
"历史告诉我们 永远不要相信一个塞西尔"
"History teaches, never trust a Cecil."
这句话非常不公平
Deeply unfair.
也许很公平
Perhaps not.
你可以走了
You may go.
首相大人
Prime Minister.
请吧
Please.
首相来了 陛下
The Prime Minister, Your Majesty.
陛下
Your Majesty.
温斯顿
Winston.
我只是个年轻的女人
I am just a young woman,
刚开始为公众服务
starting out in public service.
我永远不会试图对一个
And I would never presume to give a man,
比我年长这么多
so much my senior,
又对这个国家做出过卓越贡献的人进行说教
and who has given this country so much, a lecture.
然而...
However...
你参加了我的加冕礼
you were at my Coronation.
我参加了
I was.
那你就应该亲耳听到了
And you therefore heard for yourself
我的庄严宣誓
as I took the solemn oath
我将根据相关的法律与习俗
to govern the people of my realms
统治我的王国
according to their respective laws and customs.
有一条习俗就是
Now, one of those customs
他们选出的首相
is that their elected Prime Minister
应该是身心健康的
should be of reasonably sound body and mind.
没人会认为
Not an outrageous expectation,
这个期待太过分吧
one would've thought.
不过分
No.
但是看起来过去几个星期
But it seems that you have not
你的身心不够健康
been of sound body and mind these past weeks.
而且你故意
And that you
向我隐瞒这些情况
chose to withhold that information from me.
这给我一种背叛的感觉
A decision which feels like a betrayal,
这种背叛不只在于我们自己
not just of the covenant of trust
与我们共同代表的政♥府♥之间所约定的那种信任
between us and the institutions that we both represent,
也在于我们个人之间的信任
but of our own personal relationship.
1867年 沃特·巴杰特写过
In 1867, Walter Bagehot wrote:
"宪法有两个元素
"There are two elements of the Constitution:
效率与庄严"
the efficient and the dignified."
君主即是庄严
The monarch is the dignified
而政♥府♥即是效率
and the government, the efficient.
这两者只有在
These two institutions only work
互相支撑 相互信任时
when they support each other,
才能发挥作用
when they trust one another.
你这种破坏互信的行为
Your actions, your breaking of that trust
是不负责任的
was irresponsible
而且会对国家安定
and it might have had serious ramifications
造成严重的后果
for the security of this country.
你身体现在好点了吗
Is your health better now?
-好些了 -很好
- It is. - Good.
但是有足够好吗
But is it sufficiently better?
可以正常工作吗
Fit for office better?
我希望你给出的回答
I would ask you to consider your response
能考虑到对我的地位和工作的尊重
in light of the respect that my rank and my office deserve,
而不是考虑我的年龄或性别
not that which my age and gender might suggest.
陛下
Ma'am...
现在我看着你 并意识到
I look at you now and I realize
是我从这个位置上退下来的时候了
that the time is fast approaching for me to step down.
不是因为我不能胜任这个职位
Not because I am unwell or unfit for office,
而是因为你已经准备好了
but because you are ready.
所以我已经对你的父亲履行了职责
And therefore I have discharged my duty to your father.
带着你的祝福与谅解
With your blessing and your forgiveness,
作为政♥府♥领袖
I shall continue to serve
我将继续为您服务
as the leader of Your Majesty's government.
陛下
Your Majesty.
有人吗
Hello?
你好啊
Hello.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
为全国运动场协会
Charity cricket match
举办的慈善板球赛
for the National Playing Fields Association.
还去了机场一段时间
Spent some time at the airfield,
做了几个翻滚
doing some rolls.
没有经过内阁同意 不要告诉任何人
No cabinet approval. Don't tell anyone.
你怎么打扮成这样
What are you dressed for?
你没听说吗 今晚有个政♥府♥宴会
Haven't you heard? We've a State banquet this evening.
你不知道吗
Haven't you heard?
已经被取消了
It's been cancelled.
上帝啊 怎么没人跟我说
Christ, why doesn't anybody tell me anything?
如果你经常在这里就会有了
Well, perhaps if you were here more.
我读过两本讲艾森豪威尔的书
I've read two books on Eisenhower especially.
-真的吗 -没有
- Have you really? - No.
你看起来不错
You look nice.
-真的吗 -有什么地方不一样
- Do I? - Something's different.
-什么 -我不知道 你看起来...
- What? - I don't know. You seem...
我建议你说话小心点
I advise you to choose your next words very carefully.
好像高了一点 还是我变矮了
Taller, somehow. Or is it just that I've shrunk?
你没变矮 亲爱的
There's nothing shrunken about you, dearest.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我要跟我的新私人秘书见面
I've got an appointment with my new Private Secretary.
-上帝啊 让他滚吧 -我不能那样做
- God. Tell him to bugger off. - I can't do that.
那你打算怎么做
And do what instead?
有两个选择
Two options:
要么找些支撑物
either I get some stilts
好让我跟我高大的新妻子一样高...
so I can reach the heights of my new, tall woman...
或者呢
Or?
或者...
Or...
她可以向我屈膝
she could get on her knees.
女王
阿迪恩少校 女王陛下
Major Adeane, Her Majesty
要推迟你们的会面
requests that your appointment might wait.
-我知道了 -推迟到明天
- I see. - Until tomorrow.
好吧
Right.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表