剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
著名的英国酒店 殖民统治的符号♥
A famous British hotel. A symbol of colonial rule.
这是暴♥乱♥之前
Before riots...
-天啊 -这是暴♥乱♥之后
- God. - ...and after.
上面那行字写的什么
That writing. What does it say?
"帝♥国♥主♥义♥去死"
"Death to the Imperialists."
但也不全是不幸与黑暗
However, it's not all doom and gloom.
迈克 给你准备了点惊喜
Mike, got something a little special for you here.
这才对嘛
Now, that's what I'm talking about.
-给他点小费 -别告诉我妻子
- Give him a tip. - Don't tell my wife.
这小费给得好
Good tip.
-你今天去哪儿了 -没去哪
- Where were you today? - Nowhere.
但显然是去了哪儿 说没去哪儿你会好奇的
Well, clearly somewhere. But nowhere that would interest you.
是午餐俱乐部
It's a lunch club.
-在哪 -苏豪区
- Where? - Soho.
和男人们在一起
With just men.
谈的是女人
Talking about women.
不 如果你非得知道的话 谈的是埃及
No. Talking about Egypt if you must know.
还有那儿的革命
And the revolution that's just taken place there.
外加克罗地亚的动♥乱♥
Along with the unrest in Croatia,
阿尔巴尼亚 黑山 南斯拉夫 匈牙利 意大利
Albania, Montenegro, Yugoslavia, Hungary, Italy.
做笔记吧
Please take note.
对 我们确实喝着咖啡和白兰地
Yes, a little bit about the fairer sex
谈了谈女人
over coffee and the odd brandy.
你指望有什么 毕竟是绅士午餐俱乐部
What do you expect? It's a gentlemen's lunch club.
今晚的宾客都有谁
So, what's the guest list for tonight?
没外人 就你 我 玛格丽特 还有彼得
No one. Just you, me, Margaret and, oh, Peter.
什么 姓汤森德的那个彼得
What? Townsend Peter?
-那我们为什么要打扮 -她坚持要
- Why on earth did we have to dress up? - She insisted.
她想让今晚特别一些
She wanted to make it a special occasion.
跟他 但这不矛盾吗
With him? Isn't that a contradiction in terms?
他没做什么不守规矩的事吧
He's not been a naughty boy, has he?
我跟你一样不了解情况
I know as much as you do.
会没事的
It will be fine.
走吧
Come on.
-让我们单独待一会儿吧 -好的 小姐
- We'd like to be left alone now. - Yes, ma'am.
放那别管了
Just leave it.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我今晚请你们来是因为...
I asked you here tonight because...
我有事情想跟你们商量
there is something I wanted to discuss with you.
你们大概已经知道
I think you already know that
多年来彼得一直为我们家族忙前忙后
over the years with Peter being so much part of our family,
甚至远离他自己的家庭
and away from his own so much,
我们之间产生了友谊
a friendship has developed between us.
爸爸去世对我打击很大
And then, ever since Papa's death hitting me so hard,
然后你继位 加冕
and with your succession and coronation
变得越来越忙
and you being more and more occupied,
彼得和我 几乎成了彼此唯一的伴侣
Peter has become almost my sole companion, and I his.
所以他去年十二月离婚以后
And so when his divorce came through in December last year,
我觉得唯一合理的就是
I suppose it was only natural
我们两人开始考虑
that we both started thinking about what kind of...
我们共同的未来
future we might have together
我们四月时做出了决定
and we have reached a decision in April, wasn't it?
在加冕礼之前
Just before the coronation...
想选一天
that one day...
我们要
we wanted to...
你知道的
Well, you know...
-结婚 -对
- Marry? - Yes.
天啊
Goodness.
我们都清楚这件事的复杂程度和重要程度
Of course, we're aware of the complications and issues at stake.
莉莉白 你知道彼得和我的事一段时间了
Oh, Lilibet, you've known for a while about Peter and I.
你听到之后应该不会太震惊的
This can't really be a terrible shock to you.
一点都不
No, not at all.
很棒
It's wonderful.
-你们有什么要问我们的吗 -你妻子知道吗
- Is there anything you'd like to ask us? - Does your wife know?
-是前妻 -她知道 我们开诚布公地谈过
- No, ex-wife. - She does. We had a frank conversation.
-她不恨我们 -好
- There is no animosity. - Oh, good.
-孩子们呢 -他们知道 还挺开心的
- And the boys? - They know and seem very happy.
那
So...
我得到你的同意了吗
do I have your permission?
作为君主的同意
As Sovereign?
当然了 我需要就所有官方层面的事情
Of course, I'll have to take advice...
比如如何办和在哪里办...
on the how's and where's and...
那些正式的礼节征求意见 但是
all official matters, but
如果这事你想要的...
if it's what you desire...
比世界上任何东西都渴望
More than anything in the world.
那作为你的姐姐 我绝不反对
Then as your sister, I'm never going to oppose it.
谢谢你 谢谢
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 我太高兴了 太高兴了
Thank you. I'm so happy. I'm so happy.
恭喜 恭喜二位
Congratulations, both of you.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
从今往后还是叫我菲利普吧
I suppose it had better be "Philip" from now on.
谢谢 先生 菲利普
Thank you, sir. Oh, Philip.
你早就知道
You knew?
并不是全都知道
Not the extent of it.
但你没想过跟我说说
But you didn't think to mention it?
我不喜欢这门婚事 一点都不喜欢
I don't like it. Any of it.
首先 这会成为最大的丑闻
For one thing, it will create the most enormous scandal.
我也不相信他们适合做夫妻 他年纪太大了
Nor do I believe in them as a couple. He's too old for her.
而且他在战争时期受过重伤
And he had some sort of "Breakdown" during the war.
现在那都过去了
Now that's all in the past.
况且 那也是他跟我父亲相交甚好的原因
Besides, that's why he got on with my father so well.
-更别说他这人很无趣了 -他不无趣
- Not to mention the fact he's dull. - He's not dull.
无趣死了 有些植物都比他有意思
Desperately dull. I'm confident I've met more interesting plants.
更别提这事对你来说也很糟糕
Not to mention it's a terrible thing to do to you.
为什么
Why?
因为你作为姐姐和女王
Because of the position it puts you in
肯定会左右为难
as a sister and as a Queen.
大家都忘了你伯伯
Has everyone forgotten
惹出的大祸了吗
the catastrophe that was your uncle already?
这情况不一样
The situation's different.
一方离异 另一方是王室
One party divorced? The other Royal?
我倒觉得很熟悉
Sounds pretty similar to me.
那是17年以前了 世界变了
That was 17 years ago. The world has changed.
世界上其他地方变了
The rest of the world has.
联合王国里一点没变
Nothing changes in the Court of St. James.
而且我们有一个儿子作继承人
Besides, we have a son and heir.
玛格丽特成为女王没有实现的可能性
There's no realistic prospect of Margaret becoming queen.
而且你能看出魅力有多大
And one can see the attraction.
彼得的魅力吗
In Peter?
是啊 他是名英俊的战争英雄
Yes. He's a handsome war hero.
-离了婚的战争英雄 -而且离婚也不是他的错
- Divorced war hero. - And blameless in that divorce.
错了 离婚的人没有谁是无辜的
No. There's no such thing as a blameless party in a divorce.
他的妻子和别人搞外遇
His wife had an affair with another man.
因为他总是在这里 围着你妹妹转悠
Because he was always around here, sniffing around your sister.
他是在照顾我父亲
He was looking after my father.
也在围着你妹妹转悠
And sniffing around your sister.
别闹
Stop it.
总之 我还以为你挺喜欢他的
Anyway, I thought you liked him.
喜欢他 我是说
Liked him? I mean,
我当然尊重他在战争时期的所作所为
I respect him for what he did in the war, certainly.
他桥牌打得很好 而且是个优秀的驾驶员
He plays bridge well. And he's a good pilot.
-并且对玛格丽特有积极的影响 -是吗
- And he's a good influence on Margaret. - Is he?
如果他真的有积极的影响 他就会和他妻子和好
If he were a good influence he'd patch things up with his wife,
不会去招惹玛格丽特
and leave Margaret well alone.
-晚安 比尔 -晚安
- Night, Bill. - Goodnight.
很可能
Potentially...
-晚安 先生 -嗯
- Goodnight, sir. - Yeah.
这最好是个大新闻
This had better be good.
肯定的
It is.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表