剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
我和我丈夫被这里的热情所打动
"My husband and I are deeply touched by our welcome here."
-夫人 -还有多久
- Ma'am? - Yes. How long do we have?
我们十分钟后降落
We land in ten minutes.
等等 马丁
No. Martin.
-现场有话筒吗 -肯定有 夫人
- Will there be a microphone? - I'm sure, ma'am.
50多年前
"Little more than 50 years ago..."
今天上午 我和我丈夫
"My husband and I are deeply touched
被这里的热情深深打动
by our welcome here this morning.
50多年前 内罗毕还是蛮荒之地
Little more than 50 years ago, Nairobi was a savage place,
野兽出没 杳无人烟
the home of wild animals and uninhabited
只有迁徙的牧民偶尔路过
except for the occasional band of nomadic herdsmen.
现在 这里是生机勃勃的现代化城市
Now, it is a modern, vibrant city,
向各族男女致以崇高的敬意
a striking tribute to the men and women of all races,
他们把这里建设成商业与金融中心
who have made it a great center of commerce and finance.
现在该由我来替我父亲
Now, it remains only for me
乔治国王 致歉
to pass on the apologies of my father, King George..."
无疑
Who is, no doubt,
他十分嫉妒我能踏上这片土地
very jealous indeed that I have come in his place.
他的身体日益康健
He's getting stronger every day.
很快就能来此与你们见面
And he will be here with you all again very soon.
殿下 这位是
Your Royal Highness, may I present
吉库尤的高级酋长 瓦鲁西乌·瓦库恩
Senior Chief Waruhiu wa Kung'u of the Kikuyu.
-你好 -吉普赛吉斯的希罗卡酋长
- Hello. - Chief Sironka of the Kipsigis.
-你好 -上午好
- Hello. - Good morning.
-马赛的兰布伊 -您好
- Lembui of the Maasai. - Yes, hello.
-图尔卡纳的佩里佩尔 -深感荣幸
- Pelipel of the Turkana. - Such a pleasure.
老天 这个我也有 还有那个
Oh, gosh, look, I've got that one, and that one, actually.
那个我也有 瞅瞅
Oh, Christ, I've got that one too. Look!
少来 你从哪儿偷的
Oh, come off it, where did you steal that one from, eh?
独♥立♥运动席卷这片大♥陆♥
Independence is sweeping across the continent.
他们的支持比以往更重要
Their support is important more than ever.
-好的 谢谢 -帽子不错
- Yes, thank you. - Oh, like the hat.
这不是帽子 是王冠
It's not a hat. It's a crown.
陛下 吸气
Breathe in, Your Majesty.
呼气
And out.
我跟你说 我今早醒来觉得焕然一新
I tell you, I woke up this morning feeling like a new man.
您应该好好享受这种感觉 陛下
I think you should enjoy it, sir.
趁着还有机会好好享受每一分钟
Enjoy every minute while you can.
正有此意
Well, I intend to.
要是你解除我的健康警报
And I'll head straight to
我还想去桑德林汉姆
Sandringham if you give me the all-clear to shoot.
警报解除
Consider it given.
女士 有什么能帮您的吗
Sorry, ma'am, can I help you?
我是新来的 叫薇妮莎·斯科特
Oh, Venetia Scott. I'm new.
没问题 她是跟我一起的 来吧 谢谢
It's all right. She's with me. Come along. Thank you.
-他醒了 -是 先生
- He's awake. - Yes, sir.
其实 他要见的是你
Actually, he's asked to see you.
-首相 -是新来的女孩吗
- Prime Minister? - Is that the new girl?
是 先生 我是薇妮莎
Yes, sir. Venetia.
路易莎
Louisa?
-薇妮莎 -薇妮莎
- Venetia. - Venetia.
你楼下的同事
Have they told you terrible things,
跟你说什么坏话没
your colleagues downstairs?
说吧 别客气
Go on. Be candid.
据说 您挺难对付
It is said... you can be difficult.
我可是个怪物 他们这么说没
I can be a monster. Did they say that?
-说了 先生 -这是真话
- Yes, sir. - It's true.
要对付希♥特♥勒♥ 就得变成怪物
But you need to be a monster to defeat Hitler.
-乔克把我的匣子给你了吗 -给了 先生
- Did Jock give you my box? - He did, sir.
里面是什么
What's in it?
您要我打开吗
You'd like me to open it?
除非你有透视眼 不然就得开
Unless you have X-ray vision, you will need to open it,
好能告诉我里头有什么
so as to be able to tell me what's in it.
-一些有关限♥量♥供应的文件 -还有呢
- Some papers about rationing. - What else?
还有财政部送来的文件
Some papers from the Exchequer.
有外♥交♥部♥的消息吗
Anything from the Foreign Office?
有美国或苏联的消息吗
About America or the Soviet Union?
-没有 先生 -很好
- No, sir. - Oh, very well.
从财政部的消息开始念 大点声
Then start with the Exchequer. Read it aloud.
我要是没反应 别着急
Don't be alarmed if you hear no response.
我可能正默记呢
I shall be making mental notes.
-经济形势 -什么
- "The economic situation-- - What?
我们面临的经济形势
"The economic situation we have inherited
比1949年更为严峻
is worse than 1949...
很多方面比
and, in many ways, worse--
比1947年还不如
worse than 1947.
人们对英镑的信心有所动摇
Confidence in Sterling is impaired.
根据我们目前的最新估算 1952年
And now our latest estimates suggest that in 1952..."
英国总贸易额的
the United Kingdom will have a deficit
海外回款赤字
on its general balance of overseas payments
会高达五百万至六亿英镑
of between five and 600 million pounds.
鉴于这些条件
Given these circumstances,
我很想听听首相
I'd be interested to hear the PM's views
在经济复苏概率这个问题上的观点
regarding the chances for recovery.
要么现在废了他 不然下次选举输了的话
Either we get rid of him now or we lose the next election
这一代人可能都要完蛋了
and, quite possibly, lose power for a whole generation.
安东尼 你必须有所行动 该你上场了
You must act, Anthony! This is your time.
国家需要更年轻更有活力的人
The country needs a younger, more dynamic man.
你想要我怎么做
And what do you expect me to do?
他是政党领袖
He's the party leader.
是我们推他上去的
And he became party leader on our recommendation.
我不能就这么把他挤走
I can't just push him out.
那你就必须得去找唯一能让他下台的人
Then you must go and see the one person who can.
-欢迎来到萨加纳宾馆 -非常感谢
- Welcome to Sagana Lodge, ma'am. - Thank you very much.
你好
Hello.
这是给我的吗 非常感谢
Are those for me? Thank you very much.
-送给您 -谢谢
- Karibu. - Thank you.
显然
Apparently,
树顶公园有一群正在交♥配♥的大象
there's a large breeding herd of elephants at Treetops.
-我们得早点过去 -我希望别太早
- So we've got to get there early. - Not too early, I hope.
为什么 你对我们的假期有别的安排吗
And why? What else have you got in mind for our little holiday?
为什么人人以为我们出身皇室
Why does everybody think, just because we're royal,
就一定讲究用餐礼节
we like fine dining?
他们不明白我们也很粗暴吗
Don't they realize we're savages?
除了学校和医院的餐食 其他都味同嚼蜡
Good for nothing but school dinners and nursery food.
没关系 用手指夹就好
It's all right, you can use your fingers.
-菲利普 -看 停 看我
- Philip. - Look, stop, watch.
小姐
Ma'am.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
吻我
Kiss me.
来啊
Come on.
陛下下午4点会从射击场回来
His Majesty will return from the shoot at 4 p.M.
-下午好 先生 -下午好
- Good afternoon, sir. - Good afternoon.
陛下想知道您是否介意
His Majesty wondered if you'd mind accompanying him
今天去比彻射击场陪他
on the shoot at Beecher's Club today.
不 不介意
No, not at all.
昨天暴风雨后
Still rather wet underfoot,
恐怕地面还很泥泞
I'm afraid, after the storms yesterday,
不过我们为你们准备了惠灵顿长筒靴
but we can provide you with Wellington boots.
-不需要担心 -你穿几码的鞋 先生
- There's no need to worry. - What size are you, sir?
九♥码♥半
Nine and a half.
但我的马靴是十码 军装绑带靴是十一♥码♥
Though my riding boots are a ten, and my trench boots were an 11.
随便给哪个码都行
Make of that what you will.
很可能是年纪的原因
Much of this is just a function of age.
他几乎把精力全用在了
He focuses almost entirely
处理与美国和苏联相关的问题上
on issues relating to America and the Soviet Union,
而对国内的重大事情
so important domestic matters...
却无暇顾及
are falling behind.
你觉得我该怎么做
What do you suggest I do?
从宪法角度来看 作为一位国王
Well, as sovereign, of course, there is nothing you can do
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表