剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Your Excellencies...
今晚到这里我很高兴
I am delighted to be here tonight,
代表我的姐姐 女王陛下
deputizing for my sister, the Queen,
她非常幸运 正在百慕大
who is fortunate enough to be on her travels,
牙买♥♥加或斐济的某个地方旅行
somewhere between Bermuda, Jamaica and Fiji.
毫无疑问 她会分心
Distracted, no doubt,
因为那波动的甘蔗田和优雅的棕榈树
by waving fields of sugar cane and graceful palms,
因为那环绕着白色珊瑚礁的深蓝海水
by deep blue water beyond white coral sands.
因为壮美丰茂的山丘
By dramatic green hills, thick with vegetation,
还有旋律轻柔的歌♥舞
and the subtle rhythms of dancing and singing.
但是 比那些
But more vivid, more brilliant even,
五颜六色的岛屿
than the colors of those lovely islands
和音乐的回响
or the echoes of that music
或是欢迎我姐姐热情友好的人♥民♥
or the welcome of cheerful and
更加活泼灿烂的是
friendly people wherever my sister may travel,
今晚我在讲台上看到的大家
is what I see as I look out from this stage tonight.
此刻我看着你们
As I look out at all of you tonight.
天哪 你们看起来美极了
My... don't you all look wonderful!
闪烁着光芒
And shimmering.
充满异域风情
And positively exotic.
今晚高朋满座
And what fine company we have here tonight!
我们驻美国的大使
Our ambassador to the United States of America,
罗杰·梅金斯爵士
Sir Roger Makins.
华盛顿唯一的老实人
The only honest thing to come out of Washington.
还有我们时髦的驻利比亚大使
Our dashing ambassador,
亚力克·柯克布莱德
Alec Kirkbride, in Libya.
这位还单着呢 女士们
This one's single, ladies.
还有查尔斯·皮克爵士
and of course Sir Charles Peake
以及他来自希腊的夫人
and his wife from Greece.
一个为我们带来诸多好处的国度
A country which has brought us many things.
哲学 民♥主♥ 我姐夫
Philosophy, democracy, my brother-in-law.
欢迎大家
So to all of you, I say welcome!
照惯例 这儿的食物很一般
As a rule, the food here is pretty ordinary.
酒通常都很好
The wine is usually rather good.
我会确保这儿有足够的酒水
And I have made sure there is plenty of it.
毋庸置疑 今夜将非常愉快
So I have no doubt we will have a wonderful evening.
谢谢
Thank you.
感觉真好
It felt so good.
我姐姐总是说
My sister talks all the time of
她多适合当女王
how she isn't suited to it, well...
-可我生来就是做女王的 -我知道
- I was born for it. - I know.
我告诉他们在接下来的几个月里
I told them to put as many engagements in the diary
尽可能多安排些行程
as they like for the next few months.
授权仪式 皇家芭蕾舞会
Investitures, The Royal Ballet,
-元媛舞会 -何乐而不为呢
- The Debutantes ball. - Well, why not?
你不能到场来看我吗
Couldn't you come and watch me in action?
-一次也好 -如果我认为没有风险
- Just once. - If I thought it were without risk,
我会立马过去
I would in a flash,
-但如果被报社发现 -亲爱的
- but if the papers get hold-- - Darling...
报社爱我们呢 人们支持我们
The papers love us. The people are for us.
在他们眼里 我们做什么都是对的
In their eyes we can do no wrong.
玛格丽特公主 一位耀眼的东道主
没时间休息了 先生
There will be no sleeping, sir,
还要去市政厅
there's a civic hall to visit.
再说 还有剪彩仪式呢
Not to mention the ribbons to be cut.
午餐也有安排
And oh, the lunches to be consumed!
-准备好了吗 -没 快了 你先走吧
- Ready? - No. Almost. You go ahead.
稍等一下 先生们
Just give me a moment, please, gents.
我马上就来 好吗 谢谢
I'll be right with you. Okay? Thank you.
好
Right.
怎么了
What's the matter?
上周伦敦有一个大使招待会
There was an ambassadors' reception in London last week.
显然 玛格丽特既耀眼又慧智
Apparently, Margaret was dazzling and brilliant.
你还希望她搞砸了吗
Would you have preferred she make a mess of it?
不
No.
可能吧
Perhaps.
-我这样很糟糕吗 -是
- Is that awful of me? - Yes.
你现在知道了 你娶的不是圣女
Well, now you know, you didn't marry a saint.
我知道 但我并不担心 我对她有信心
I knew that. But I wouldn't worry, I have great faith in her.
-对玛格丽特 -对她搞砸事情的能力
- In Margaret? - In her ability to mess things up.
-时间久了肯定会 -或者超越我
- In the long run. - Or outshine me.
-并搞砸 -并超越我
- And mess things up. - And outshine me.
那可不像你
That's unlike you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们可能做得有点过了
You know, there is a danger we might be overdoing it.
谨慎起见
Perhaps it would be prudent,
还是取消几个行程吧
to take a few things out.
58天内走访57个澳大利亚城镇
I mean, 57 Australian towns in 58 days.
也许我们不用全都去
Maybe we don't visit all of them.
不
No.
不
No.
我们一个行程也不能落
We keep every appointment.
不能取消 一个也不能
No cancellations. Not one.
恐怕今天是个挑战 夫人
I'm afraid the day does hold some challenges, Ma'am.
路线长16千米 街道被围得水泄不通
The route's ten miles and the streets are already packed.
-需要多久 -我想得两小时
- Well, how long will it take? - I've allowed two hours.
两小时 三十七度的天
Two hours! In a hundred degree heat?
我可以让他们比预定的行进速度再快一点
I could ask them to increase the planned driving speed a little.
但是马可能会挣扎
But I think the horses might struggle.
不用了 我们没事的 谢谢
No, we'll be fine. Thank you.
女王终于出现在人群中
Here she is at last, amongst us.
一城接一城地向我国人♥民♥展示她的风采
Charming our people in city after city.
第一站始于午后的悉尼
Afternoon in Sydney first.
然后是善良的阿德雷德
Then, good hearted Adelaide.
接下来去脆弱的霍巴特
On to venerable Hobart,
就坐落在惠灵顿山脚下
nestling at the cool feet of Mount Wellington.
就是那里 梅伊城♥堡♥
That's it. The Castle of Mey.
是不是很美
Isn't she bonny?
是的
Oh, yes!
多好的风景啊
And what a view!
-英伯特·特里上尉 -瓦伊纳司令
- Captain Imbert-Terry. - Commander Vyner.
桃瑞丝夫人 这位是
Lady Doris. And...
我们见过
We've met.
-我想是没有 -见过 见过
- I don't think so. - Yes, yes.
你 你的脸 很面熟
Yes, your...your face, it's very familiar.
别告诉我 我会想起来的
Don't say a thing, it'll come to me.
-我们能进来吗 -能 能
- May we come in? - Yes, yes.
如果你对这片地感兴趣
Well, if you were to be interested in the property,
我得跟你说实话
I'm going to be entirely honest.
房♥顶需要
The roof does need a...
需要修缮一下
does need a bit of work.
有一两扇窗户可能得换
One or two windows might need replacing and the...
电路也得修修
the electricity does need, well, installing.
别提餐厅了 浴室也没有
And there's no dining room to speak of. Nor bathrooms.
大部分射击权和捕鱼权也被我卖♥♥了
And I've sold off most of the good shooting and fishing.
亲爱的 你可真不是个生意人
Oh, dear. You're really not a salesman.
其实 这地方又乱又脏
In fact, the place is in such a state,
越早卖♥♥出去越好
I'd sooner make a gift of it.
恐怕我无法接受
I'm afraid I'd be quite unable to accept.
为什么
Why not?
我不赞成而已 和我的身份有关
It'd be frowned upon. Something to do with who I am.
你是个演员 电影明星
You're an actress. A famous film star.
-不是 -那就是歌♥手
- No. - A singer, then.
不是
No.
就是想不起来了
It's on the tip of my tongue!
这可以追溯到十七世纪
It dates back to the mid 17th century.
14个世纪以来一直属于同一个家族
It was in the... it was in the same family for 14 generations.
我们1929年买♥♥下来的
We bought the place in 1929,
我妻子和我在这里快乐地度过了十一年
and my wife and I had 11 very happy years here.
但后来打仗了 这地方...
But then, the war came and the place...
解决办法很简单
The solution is obvious.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表