剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
五十多万人将埃普索姆的气氛推向了最高点
More than half a million people pack Epsom to bursting point.
而现在 女王陛下亲临现场
And now, to watch the coronation derby
来看德比郡的加冕礼
comes Her Majesty The Queen.
她的车架上有皇家标志
Her car bearing the royal standard
正从泰特姆角缓缓沿着路线驶来
moves slowly down the course from Tatnum Corner.
爱丁堡公爵伴她左右
Accompanied by the Duke of Edinburgh,
女王向周围群众招手
the Queen waves acknowledgement to the welcoming cheers.
人群中不停地传出
The crowds pour their appreciation
为这对璧人欢呼的声音
for the dashing handsome couple,
他们代表着新时代
a symbol of a new era.
五十万人
Half a million people.
在赛马场
At a racecourse.
因为加冕礼
Thanks to the coronation,
你姐姐现在成了世界上最著名的女人
your sister is now the most famous woman in the world.
是的
Yes.
但我是最幸运的
But I'm the luckiest.
等我们去罗德西亚约会的时候...
And on our romantic trip to Rhodesia...
是去罗德西亚执行公务
Official duty in Rhodesia.
-跟我的爱人一起 -是秘密爱人
- With the man I love. - Secretly love.
我会是最开心的人
I will be the happiest.
我写了一篇报道 主编 很重要
I've got a story, chief. It's important.
只要不是有关皇室的 我洗耳恭听
As long as it's not about the Royal family, Bill, I'm all ears.
是关于皇室的 主编
It is about the Royal family, chief.
让我猜猜 多亏了一位年轻漂亮的女性
Let me guess, how thanks to one beautiful young woman,
一个短暂的直播仪式
one short televised ceremony...
谢谢 鲍勃
Oh, thank you, Bob.
破旧不堪的制度再次焕发了生机
A tired anachronistic institution has rejuvenated,
我国摆脱了配给制和战争的折磨
a nation is liberated from the austerity of rationing and war,
使我国在此世界领先地位岌岌可危之际
our place as a leading power in the world has re-established
重新焕发出了生机 真是一堆狗屎
when it seemed to be slipping. What a load of bollocks.
-来一杯吗 -我不能喝
- Snifter? - I shouldn't.
-来吧 马上午饭了 -您的报纸
- Oh, go on. It's nearly lunchtime. - Papers, sir.
-谢了 玛丽 -应该的
- Thanks, Mary. - My job.
-玛格丽特公主 -怎么了
- It's Princess Margaret. - What about her?
在加冕礼那天离开修道院时
Leaving the Abbey on the day of the coronation,
我看到她帮一个男人挑掉了制♥服♥上的绒毛
I saw her picking a piece of fluff off a man's uniform.
-绒毛 -是的 绒毛
- Fluff? - Yes. Fluff.
天哪 比尔 我们只报道大事
Jesus, Bill, I thought we did serious reporting here.
确实是大事件
This is serious
因为这个男人 曾当过她父亲的随从官
because the man in question, her father's former equerry,
彼得·汤森德空军上校 是个平民
Group Captain Peter Townsend, is a commoner,
而且 还离过婚
and wait for it, a divorced commoner.
据历史经验来看 一般经历过离婚的人
Historically, when this lot brush up against divorce
要么会改过自新 要么会心如死灰
you end up with either reformation or abdication.
政教关系是否会再次狭路相逢 挖掘空间很大
Will church and state clash again? It's a big story.
彗星飞机从天空坠落也是大新闻
So are comet jet planes dropping out of the sky,
斯大林的死导致苏联内部权力重组也是大新闻
Stalin's death ushering in a power reshuffle in the Soviet Union.
让我写写看吧 主编 我很有感觉
Let me write it up, chief. I've got a feeling about this one.
基于什么来写
Based on what?
你要干什么
What are you doing, man?
帮一个男人摘衣服上的绒毛
Picking fluff off a man's jacket
这种动作跟接吻一样亲密
that's a gesture as intimate as a kiss,
比接吻还要亲密 因为这代表已经接过吻了
more intimate, since it suggests the kiss has already happened.
不行 抱歉 比尔
No. I'm sorry, Bill.
我不能把首页留给一根绒毛
I can't hold the front page for a bit of fluff.
让我写写看吧 主编 然后你再决定
Let me write it, chief. Then you decide.
好吧
All right.
一定要写得很有料
Make sure it's peppery.
-要引起轰动 -遵命
- Make sure it pops. - Yes, sir!
主客厅
这里是总机 早上好 殿下
Switchboard. Good morning, Your Royal Highness.
早上好 我想跟我姐姐说话
Good morning. I would like to speak to my sister, please.
请稍等
One moment, please.
-伦敦 -请转接白金汉宫
- London. - Buckingham Palace, please.
-维多利亚4832 -请稍等
- Victoria 48, 32. - Hold the line.
白金汉宫 早上好
Buckingham Palace, good morning.
请讲
Go ahead, please.
玛格丽特公主殿下想跟陛下说话
I have Her Royal Highness the Princess Margaret for Her Majesty.
-好的没问题 -谢谢
- Certainly, sir. - Thank you.
您可以稍等下吗
Can you hold the line?
-先生 玛格丽特公主找陛下 -谢谢
- Sir, Princess Margaret for Her Majesty. - Thank you.
喂
Hello?
玛格丽特公主殿下想找陛下
I have Her Royal Highness the Princess Margaret for Her Majesty.
好的 请打早餐室
Yes, sir, breakfast room.
-打早餐室 -好的
- Breakfast room - Yes, sir.
早餐室
有您的电♥话♥ 太太
Telephone call for you, ma'am.
喂
Yes?
陛下 是玛格丽特公主殿下找您
Her Royal Highness the Princess Margaret, Your Majesty.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你好啊 -你好呀
- Hello, you. - Hello, you.
我在想你哪天晚上有空
So, I was wondering if you had a free evening soon
我们一起吃顿晚饭吧
where we all might have dinner together.
-在我去罗德西亚之前 -肯定有空的
- Before I go to Rhodesia. - I'm sure I do.
-周四怎么样 妈妈不在 -我得看看
- Thursday? Mummy's out. - I'd have to check.
-好的 -我们包括谁
- Lovely. - And, who's "Us all"?
你 我 菲利普和...
You, and me, and Philip and...
如果可以的话我想带彼得去
And I'd like to bring Peter if I may.
-是那个彼得吗 -对 彼得
- What, Peter-Peter? - Yes, Peter.
你哦是什么意思
What does that mean, oh?
就感慨一句 真好
Nothing. Oh, how nice.
我们有事想找你商量
There's something we'd like to discuss with you.
你又哦了一句
There you go again.
-抱歉 你能给我个提示吗 -不能
- Sorry. Am I going to be given a clue? - No.
-不要哦了 -抱歉
- Stop it. - Sorry.
-那就周四晚上 你确认下 -好
- So Thursday evening, then? You'll check? - Fine.
肯定会很有趣
It will be such fun.
好的
Lovely.
好的
Lovely.
我们到了
Here we are.
-先生 -好 谢谢
- Sir. - Lovely, thank you.
您好
Sir.
你叫什么名字 亲爱的
What's your name then, my darling?
谢谢各位赏光 谢谢
Thank you, gentlemen, thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you very much, gentlemen, thank you.
谢谢您 谢谢
You're too kind, you're too kind.
今天下午有位特殊的客人
A special guest joins us this afternoon,
他作为摄影记者 在革命后的开罗待了一年
who's just returned from a year in post-revolutionary Cairo
刚刚回来
working as a photojournalist.
我们的午餐俱乐部成员 托尼·郎登
Our fellow lunch club member, Tony Longdon.
不夜郎登
All-Night-Longdon.
谢谢各位 我得承认回来真好
Thank you, chaps, it's very nice to be back, I must say.
女士们 能不能帮忙把窗户遮上
Ladies, might we close the shutters, please?
太好了
Lovely!
正如男爵所说 我刚从开罗街头回来
I am, as Baron says, fresh from the streets of Cairo,
刚刚目睹了人♥民♥起义的疾风骤雨
and I'm still trying to digest the hurricane of popular uprising,
还有暴♥力♥的军事政♥变♥和革命 我还没缓过神来
violent military coup and revolution that I have just witnessed.
该死的当地人
Bloody natives.
你们都知道法鲁克国王 一个有意思的人
You all know King Farouk. Colourful character.
-他拥有一百多辆车 -都快赶上我了
- He owned more than a hundred cars. - Almost as much as me.
-让人把它们都涂成红色 -棒极了
- Had them all painted red. - Splendid.
他曾经在开罗街头用它们赛车
He used to race them through streets of Cairo,
射杀那些不小心挡路的行人
shooting at any pedestrians who happen to get in his way.
-是啊 -像瞄准农民打猎一样
- Hear, hear. - Peasant shoot!
可能去年他正是因此才被迫辞职
Probably why he was forced to abdicate last year.
现在 这个人 纳赛尔
And now, this man, Nasser,
成了大家谈论的焦点
is the name on everyone's lips.
他的感召力不仅团结了埃及
He has the charisma to unite not just his own country,
而且凝聚了整个阿♥拉♥伯世界
but the entire Arab world.
激起了反对西方 反对君主制的思潮
Stirring up anti-Western, anti-monarchical sentiment.
这是谢菲尔德酒店
This is Shepheard's.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表