剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
The papers all think I'm for Johnny Dalkeith
或者比利·华♥莱♥士♥呢
or Billy Wallace.
妈妈和爸爸也这么想
Mummy and Papa, too, by the way.
他们还只是孩子 但彼得
They're just boys. Whereas Peter is...
不 我明白彼得有魅力
No, I quite see the attraction of Peter.
但他已经结婚了
But he's married.
韦尔医生来了 陛下
Doctor Weir, Your Majesty.
你跟我说过 手术之后
You told me that, after the operation,
我可能会感到有些酸痛
I might expect some... soreness,
呼吸有些困难
some difficulty breathing.
但你没告诉我会这样
But you didn't tell me about this.
-咳嗽又复发了吗 -是的
- The coughing has returned? - Yes.
-多长时间咳一次 -不间断地咳
- How often? - All the time.
做手术的时候 正如您所知道的
At the time of the operation, as you know,
发现您身体发生了一些结构改变
structural alterations were discovered.
我知道 肺部发现了阻塞物
Of course. The blockage in the lung.
是时候给那个阻塞物一个名字了 陛下
It's time we gave that blockage a name, sir.
那是个肿瘤
It was a tumor.
恶性肿瘤
A malignant tumor.
我明白了
I see.
-但是 我们把它摘除了 -是的
- But... we removed it. - We did.
那现在是什么情况
So what is this?
我们摘除了您的左肺 陛下
We removed the left lung, sir.
但是右边
But the right...
也有少许 但不可忽视的阻塞物
has fewer, but still significant, blockages.
那么 接下来怎么办
So, what's next?
接下来
Next?
那时候 我坚持应该将实情告知陛下您
I argued that His Majesty should be told at the time.
患者有权知道自己病情的真♥相♥
A patient has a right to know the full picture.
但我的想法被否决了
But I was overruled.
他们说的是 如果陛下认为自己被治好了
The theory was that, if His Majesty felt he'd been cured,
他就能投身工作中去 不用带着过度的压力
he could throw himself into his work without undue stress
和忧虑
and, and, and worry.
我有两个问题
I have two questions.
我病情的真♥相♥ 都有谁知道
Who knows the full picture?
除了医生以外
Apart from the surgeons?
或许还有首相大人 陛下
Perhaps the Prime Minister, sir.
当然
Of course.
但是王后不知道吧
But not the queen?
-我家里没有人知道吧 -是的 陛下
- Nor anyone else in my family? - No, sir.
第二个问题呢
And the second question?
这很难说 陛下
It's impossible to say, sir.
我认为医生已经尽了他们最大的努力
My understanding is the surgeons did everything they could.
所以呢
And?
可能还有几年时间
It could be years.
更有可能是几个月
More likely months.
谢谢你
Thank you.
举国欢庆
*在萧瑟的仲冬*
*In the bleak midwinter*
*风霜飒飒如悲鸣*
*Frosty wind made moan*
*在萧瑟的隆冬*
*In the bleak midwinter*
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
*可能已聚集一起*
*May have gathered there*
来吧
Come on.
*智天使和炽天使*
*Cherubim and Seraphim*
*飞过天空*
*Thronged the air*
*但是他的母亲*
*But his mother only*
*仅在那洋溢幸福的婚礼上*
*In her maiden bliss*
*被给予一个崇敬的吻*
*Worshipped the beloved with a kiss*
快看
Oh, look.
好看 真好看
Charming. Quite charming.
*贫穷如我*
*What can I give Him*
*又能给予他什么*
*Poor as I am*
*若我是个牧羊人*
*If I were a shepherd*
*我便献上一只羊羔*
*I would bring a lamb*
*若我是位智者*
*If I were a wise man*
*我会恪尽职守*
*I would do my part*
*我又能献上什么呢*
*Yet what I can I give Him*
*一颗虔诚的心*
*Give my heart*
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
很棒 查尔斯 过来
Very good. Charles, come on.
-可以了 -不要 妈妈
- Alright. - No, Mummy.
女士 陛下请您去他的书房♥一趟
Ma'am, His Majesty has requested you attend him in his study.
要您马上就去 女士
Urgently requested, ma'am.
好的
Alright.
能帮我看会儿他们吗
Will you take them?
我马上回来
I'll be back soon.
那我们出发喽
Off we go then!
不要担心
In case you're wondering,
我其实没有什么特别的想跟你说
I haven't anything specific to say.
只是想和你待一会
Just wanted to spend time with you.
如果有什么想问我的 尽管发问
If there's anything you wanted to ask me, just fire away.
你会觉得这些很烦吗
Are they a nuisance?
你说这些匣子
Oh, the boxes.
如果在自己掌控内就没关系
Not if you keep on top of them.
-圣诞节都要看也不会烦吗 -不会
- Even at Christmas. - Even at Christmas.
里面装的是什么
Well, what's inside?
他们想让我看的东西
Everything they want me to know,
就放在最上面
they stick on top.
那些他们不想让我知道的
Everything they'd rather I didn't know,
像是内阁会议 外♥交♥部♥的简报
Cabinet meetings, Foreign Office briefings,
他们就会藏在底下
they tuck away at the bottom.
这就是为什么 在没有人的时候
Which is why... the first thing I do
我♥干♥的第一件事 就是像这样
when no one is looking, is this.
拿一下那个好吗 谢谢
Will you take that. Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
对这一切你会感到厌倦吗
Don't you get sick of it all?
会
I do.
会孤独吗
And lonely?
有时候会
Sometimes.
因此 有个好的伴侣
Which is why it's so important
陪在你身边就显得尤为重要
to have the right person by your side.
有你母亲陪伴我 我一直觉得十分幸运
I've been very lucky in that regard with your mother.
你的伴侣怎么样
How's your fellow?
菲利普
Philip?
他...
Well, he...
我觉得他现在变得有点爱挑刺儿了
Well, I'm afraid he's become something of a snagaholic.
怎么说
A what?
你知道我们正在整修克拉伦斯宫
Well, you know we're renovating clarence House
想把它作为我们永远的家吧
to make it our permanent home?
知道
Mm, yes.
自从他开始监督整修工作之后
Well, ever since he started supervising the work,
看什么东西都不顺眼
he can't look at anything without seeing its faults.
"那个开关太高了"
"That switch is an inch too high.
"那个门把手不对"
And that door handle's wrong."
"别傻了"我说 "门把就是那个样子的呀"
"Well, don't be silly," I say. "A handle's a handle."
我应该多锻炼下他
I should make more of an effort with him.
带他去射击
Take him shooting.
-他会喜欢吗 -是的 我想他会的
- Would he like that. - Yes, I think he'd love it.
然后等你身子好些之后 我们就回马耳他
And then when your health's improved, we'll return to Malta
他依然回去当他的海军 一切都会好的
and he'll have his navy again, and all will be well.
当然
Of course.
但 现在这个时候
But, in the meantime...
我的身体状况怕是吃不消旅行的吧
I'm still not yet well enough to travel.
太远的地方都不行
Not long distances, anyway.
所以即将来临的联邦巡游
Which brings me to the forthcoming Commonwealth tour.
我在想你是否愿意代替我去
I was wondering if you would consider stepping into my shoes,
我想说的是
so to speak.
我的身体有在好转
My health is improving
但还不够好
but I'm still not yet well enough.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表