剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Why? Why? Because we were doing you a favor...
-我都知道 -就为了不让你难堪
- I'm aware of that! - To spare you your blushes.
让你的日子过得更舒坦一点
To make your life easier.
我知道 我也会负责的
I know, and I'm going to take care of it.
我也许就不应该跟你说这些
Look, I probably shouldn't have said a thing.
我们数到三 好吗
We're going to go up in three, OK?
一 二 三 抛
One, two, three... cast!
来 再来一次 拿好这个
Come on. Let's try again. Hold this, please.
-我在努力了 -好 再加把劲
- I'm trying! - Yeah, well, try harder.
-这太难了 爸爸 -不 这不难
- It's difficult, Daddy. - No, it's not difficult.
加油 不再试一次的话你永远都钓不到鱼
Come on. If you don't try again, you'll never catch a fish.
他把可怜的孩子管得太死了
He dominates that poor boy.
他也会很宽容的
He can be very kind, too.
看我怎么做的
Watch what I do.
他跟安妮在一起的时候很好说话
And he's wonderful with Anne.
这儿 再回到这儿 然后抛
And here, then back to here, and cast...
我还是觉得他对孩子太严苛了
I still think he's too hard on him.
把他自己的挫败感撒到无辜的孩子身上
Taking out his own frustrations on an innocent child.
我上周跟汤米·拉塞尔斯一起吃午餐
I had lunch with Tommy Lascelles last week
我们都认同菲利普还是没有习惯
and we both agreed that Philip still hasn't settled
还在你的阴影下挣扎
and struggles with life in your shadow.
加油 查尔斯 弄这个 再试一次
Come on, Charles. Let's do this. Let's have another go.
汤米提出了一个有趣的想法
Tommy came up with an interesting notion.
就是这样
Hey, there you go!
-妈妈 我抓到了一条鱼 -真棒
- Mummy, I caught one! - Well done!
你注意到我们的孩子有什么不对劲吗
Have you noticed something about our children?
-他们长反了 -什么
- They're the wrong way round. - What?
女儿男孩子气 儿子却女孩子气
Well, our daughter's a boy and our son is, God bless him, a girl.
-别胡说 他只是很敏感 -你看他钓鱼了吗
- Don't be silly. He's just sensitive. - Have you seen him fish?
就是个女孩
A girl.
怎么了 你看起来心事重重的
What's the matter? You seem preoccupied.
我是有心事 跟玛格丽特的事
I am. I've got problems with Margaret,
妈妈还一直干涉
and Mummy's been interfering.
-真是少见 -别的事也要插手
- Surprise, surprise. - Along with everything else.
你会不会不想去澳大利亚
Would you hate the idea of going to Australia?
-去干什么 -去给奥林匹克运动会开幕
- What for? - To open the Olympic Games.
奥林匹克运动会不是在十一月吗
The Olympics are in November, aren't they?
你十一月去不了
You can't go in November.
对 我不是说跟我一起 你以我的名义自己去
Oh, no, I didn't mean with me, I meant alone. In my name.
好吧 那又是谁的主意
Right. Whose idea was that?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
-你同意吗 -不同意 这要走好几个月
- Would you agree to it? - No, I'd be gone months.
-就几周 -远离你 远离孩子
- Weeks. - Away from you. Away from the children.
-对 可你会去吗 -不去
- Yes, but would you do it? - No.
别这样 菲利普 大家只想让你开心点
Oh, please, Phillip. Everyone just wants you to be happy.
才没人管我开不开心
Nobody gives a fig about my happiness.
不 他们想让你开心 想让你踏实满足
Yes, they do. They want you to be stable and fulfilled.
大家都想让你开心 踏实 满足
Everybody wants you happy, stable and fulfilled.
他们巴不得我赶紧消失
They wish I'd just disappear.
不是的 他们只是觉得你能受益于公众活动
No, they just think you'd benefit from the attention.
-最好再也别回来 -不 只是回来的时候
- And preferably never come back. - No, just come back...
什么
What?
什么 说啊
What? Say it.
说啊 改头换面吗
Say it. A different man?
不 不是的
No, not that.
那是什么
What, then?
说吧 形容一下
Say it, pick the adjective.
好吧 是的
All right, yes.
有所改变
Changed.
玛格丽特公主 英国王座的第三继承人
Princess Margaret, third in line for the throne of Britain,
如今已经25岁 并且有权掌控自己的命运
now, 25 and legally in control of her own destiny.
新闻记者和游客们挤满了街道
Pressmen and sightseers throng the lanes,
并没有因为官方所称
undeterred by the official statement
目前关于公主的未来
that no announcement is contemplated
没有具体计划的声明而震惊
at present about the Princess' future.
同时 新首相
Meanwhile, the new Prime Minister,
刚从开罗回国
fresh off the plane from Cairo,
安东尼·艾登先生回国
就前往苏格兰向女王简述
travels to Scotland to brief the Queen
纳赛尔上校的最新情况
on the latest development with Colonel Nasser...
艾登先生 您是来讨论玛格丽特公主婚事的吗
Mr. Eden! Have you come to discuss Princess Margaret's marriage?
嫁给他 玛格丽特
-玛格丽特 -你好
- Margaret! - Oh, hello.
你要去哪 首相刚到
Where are you going? Prime Minister's just arrived.
去床上待着
Taking to my bed.
我起码得生气个一周才够
I intend to remain in sulk for at least a week.
-天 别告诉我是因为我妻子 -说对了
- Oh, dear. Don't tell me, my wife? - Yes.
-你的领带 -谢谢
- Your tie. - Thank you.
是挺不容易的
It's not easy.
我都有点烦她了 老实跟你说
I'm a little fed up with her myself, truth be told.
为什么 她怎么着你了
Why? What's she done to you?
别起这话头
Don't get me started.
她让你跟彼得的日子不好过了吗
Is she making life difficult for you and Peter?
是啊 她想推迟订婚
Yes, she wants to delay the engagement.
坦白地说你们就该吃点苦
Well, it serves you right quite frankly.
你们俩看起来太幸福恩爱了
You both seem far too happy and far too in love.
-是吗 -是的
- Do we? - Yes.
不在身边反而更容易爱 不是吗
It's easy to be in love with someone who's not here, isn't it?
对 说不定因为这个她才要把我送走 别灰心
Yes. Perhaps that's why she's sending me away. Chin up!
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
失陪一下
Would you excuse me?
艾登于开罗会见纳赛尔
-首相到了 -陛下 -好
- The Prime Minister, Your Majesty. - Yes.
我刚还在看你和纳赛尔上校的问题
I've just been reading about your difficulty with Colonel Nasser.
报纸是不是过分夸大真♥相♥了
Have the newspapers exaggerated it terribly?
是的 非常夸张
To a very significant degree, yes.
那你在车上跟我仔细说吧
Oh, well, you can tell me all about it in the car.
我想与其在书房♥里会见
I thought rather than have our audience in the study,
我们可以呼吸点新鲜空气
we could get some fresh air.
你飞回来一定特别想好好走走吧
You must be longing for a walk after your journey.
你有室外活动的鞋子吗
Do you have any outdoor shoes?
胶鞋 陛下
Galoshes, Ma'am.
那你可能需要双更结实的了 走吧
Well, you might need something sturdier than that. Come on!
我担心它嗓子有点哑了
She's a bit throaty, I'm afraid.
燃油泵总是出问题
We've been having trouble with the fuel pump.
跟我说说纳赛尔上校的事吧
Tell me about Colonel Nasser.
问题在我们刚到开罗的时候就出现了
Well, the trouble started the minute we landed in Cairo.
我下了飞机
I got off the plane and
对当地记者发表了讲话 用阿♥拉♥伯语
made a statement to local reporters, in Arabic.
-你会说阿♥拉♥伯语 -说得不好 在牛津学的
- You speak Arabic? - Very badly. I studied it at Oxford.
我非常高兴能来到开罗
I am delighted to be here in Cairo
与纳赛尔上校见面
to meet with Colonel Nasser...
继续商讨有关他宏大的
to continue discussions regarding the funding
阿斯旺水坝工程事宜
for his grand Aswan Dam project.
他的阿♥拉♥伯语说得真好
His Arabic is good.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常好
Very good.
太好了
Too good.
我相信上校肯定留下了深刻的印象
I'm sure the Colonel would have been charmed by that.
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
那天晚上在我们的大使♥馆♥有一场晚宴
That night, there was a dinner at our Embassy...
-他穿着制♥服♥过来的 -军服吗
- He came in uniform. - Military uniform?
是的
Yes.
那是为什么
Whatever for?
一般人会觉得邀请来晚宴
One would think the clue would be in the invitation to dinner
肯定会穿晚礼服
that one would wear a dinner jacket.
他似乎以为我们是邀请他作战
He came as if we'd invited him to battle
就那样子来了
and promptly behaved like that.
艾登首相阁下
Your Excellency Prime Minister Eden.
出什么事了吗
Is anything the matter?
没人跟我说今晚要穿礼服
No one told me it was formal dress tonight.
没关系 先生 就是套衣服而已
No matter, sir. It's just a suit.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表