剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Nowhere near as pretty, nowhere near as radiant.
凭我的外貌在童话里 根本没有一席之地
Someone who looks like me has no place in a fairy tale.
大家只想要童话故事
That's all people want, is a fairy tale.
要是他们知道我们彼此之间的情感
If they knew the truth about our feelings for one another,
那就是童话故事了
they'd have their fairy tale.
不
No!
要做童话故事的主角 首先要被人辜负
To be the protagonist of a fairy tale, you must first be wronged.
受害者
A victim.
要是我们公开关系 她就是受害者
Which, if we were to become public, we would make her.
童话故事跟现实对抗...
In the narrative laws of fairy tales versus reality...
每次都是童话故事赢
the fairy tale always prevails.
民众... 永远会站在她那边
She will... always defeat me in the court of public opinion.
亲爱的 你在说什么
What is all this, my darling?
你今天是怎么了
What's got into you today?
是现实
It's reality, sir.
她是威尔士王妃
She's the Princess of Wales.
是未来的王后 未来国王的母亲
She's a future queen, the mother to a future king.
我只是... -我唯一的... 真爱
And I'm just... - My one... true love.
一个情妇
A mistress.
威尔士亲王的情妇 就像我曾祖母艾丽丝·凯培尔
Mistress to the Prince of Wales, just like my great-grandmother Alice Keppel
也是你曾祖父威尔士亲王的情妇
was the mistress to the Prince of Wales, your great-great-grandfather.
他毕生都爱着她
And he loved her till the end.
交给我吧
Leave this with me.
唐宁街10号♥是住家也是办公室
Number 10 is a house and a home as well as an office,
经过这么久 玛格丽特·撒切尔终于要离开
and as Margaret Thatcher left it after so long,
现场有人为她鼓掌
there was applause to be heard,
我听说甚至有职员为她落泪
and, I'm told, a tear or two shed among the unseen staff.
撒切尔夫人的语气也有点激动
Mrs. Thatcher's own voice had an emotional edge to it.
各位先生女士
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们最后一次离开唐宁街
we are leaving Downing Street for the last time
在这里度过了美好的11年半
after 11 and a half wonderful years.
由这位女性主导的年代告终
It was the end of an era dominated by this woman
她的名字已经成为政♥治♥名词
whose name has become a political byword.
11年的撒切尔主义
Eleven years of Thatcherism.
她最后一次向群众挥手
She recovered quickly for one last wave.
但随后铁娘子也几乎激动起来
But then the Iron Lady's composure almost broke.
请看她在车上的表情
Watch her face as she reaches her car.
她的友人说她深受震惊 感到非常不公平
Friends say that she is deeply shocked by the seeming injustice of it all.
三次选举胜利
Three election victories
第一次投票虽然票数不足 但还有过半数支持
and a clear, though insufficient, majority in the first ballot
最后却被逼下野
rewarded, as she sees it, with the sack.
撒切尔夫人当然已搬进 位于杜尔维治的新居...
Mrs. Thatcher, of course, has a new home now in Dulwich...
马丁 能不能请首...
Martin? Could you ask the prime...
请撒切尔夫人过来见我
Could you ask Mrs. Thatcher to come and see me?
我登基的时候
When I ascended the throne,
还很年轻
I was just a girl.
才25岁
Twenty-five years old.
身旁围绕的
And I was surrounded
都是古板又高高在上的白发男人
by stuffy, rather patronizing gray-haired men everywhere
对我指手划脚
telling me what to do.
我想说...
And I wanted to say...
你在位期间 对待身边那些古板又高高在上的
the way you dealt with all your stuffy, rather patronizing gray-haired men
白发男人的方式
throughout your time in office
摆平他们所有人...
and saw them all off...
他们现在大仇得报了
Well, they've had their revenge now.
我也很震惊 你竟以这种方式被逼下台
I was shocked by the way in which you were forced to leave office.
我希望表达我的慰问
And I wanted to offer my sympathy.
不只是女王对首相的身分...
Not just as Queen to prime minister...
而是女人对女人
but woman to woman.
我们共事这段时间
Throughout the time we worked together,
人们倾向与关注我们之间的许多歧异
people tended to focus on our many differences.
那样很偷懒 也容易误导
Which was lazy and misleading, I think.
忽略了我们之间很多的共通点
And overlooked the many things we do have in common.
我们出生于同一代
Our generation.
都是基♥督♥徒
Our Christianity.
我们的工作态度
Our work ethic.
责任感
Our sense of duty.
但最重要的...
But above all...
是我们对深爱的这个国家的奉献
our devotion to this country that we both love.
有鉴于此...
So with that in mind...
功绩勋章...
The Order of Merit...
不是由什么无名委员会颁发的
is not awarded by some faceless committee.
而是由君主本人决定
It comes at the personal discretion of the sovereign
颁赠给贡献非凡的人士
and is in recognition of exceptionally meritorious service.
限额只有24位
It is limited to just 24 recipients,
不论出身
no matter their background.
无论你父亲是公爵
You could be the daughter of a duke.
还是开杂货店的
Or a greengrocer.
重要的是... 你的成就
What matters... is your accomplishments.
没有人可以否认...
And nobody can deny...
我国首位女性首相
that this is a very different country now
已经让这个国家变得非常不同
to the one inherited by our first woman prime minister.
通常是放在盒子里颁发
Now, it's normally handed over in the box.
但你不介意的话...
But if you would allow me...
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢你愿意过来
It's kind of you to come.
何出此言
Why would you say that?
我想即使最严苛的评论者都得承认
I think even my sternest critics would concede
我首次单独外访没有一塌糊涂
that my first solo trip has not been a disaster,
我也没有彻底出糗
that I didn't fall totally flat on my face.
我只能想象 并希望你是来道歉的
So I can only imagine, hope, that you've come here to apologize,
收回前言
to eat your words,
恭喜我
and congratulate me.
你... 自我欺骗的能力...
Your... capacity for self-delusion...
总是让我刮目相看
never ceases to amaze me.
我们都很高兴你回到本位 没有造成太大伤害
We're all glad you're back where you belong without too much damage had been done.
你两个儿子还需要你
You have two sons that need you.
我才离开四天 我们的儿子不会有事
Our sons have easily survived me being away four days.
我们其他人倒不见得没事
I'm not sure one can say the same for the rest of us.
你的动机是如此自私 还有...
The exquisite selfishness of your motives and the...
你精心设计的低俗手段...
the calculated vulgarity of the antics...
根本就是为了头条而设
knowing full well the headlines they would get.
"手段"
"Antics"?
这样哗众取宠
Grandstanding like that.
你以为我们做不到吗
You think we couldn't do that too?
高调地拥抱不幸的人
Theatrically hug the wretched and the dispossessed
在头版上耀武扬威
and cover ourselves in glory on the front pages?
我觉得未必
I doubt it.
你们连自己人都拥抱不了
You barely find it in yourselves to hug your own.
我只抱我想抱的人
I hug who I want to.
只抱我爱的人
I hug who I love.
尤其是 当他们被别人的自私影响
Particularly when they are affected by the selfishness of others
需要别人的支持
and need cheering up.
你说的是谁 -卡米拉
Who are you referring to? - Camilla.
我为什么要在乎她
Why would I care about her?
因为我在乎她
Because I care about her!
我早上 中午 晚上都在乎她
Morning, noon, and night, I care about her!
你伤害了她
And you hurt her.
你伤害她...
And if you hurt her...
就是伤害我
you hurt me.
我想要的是卡米拉
Camilla is who I want.
我的心属于她
That is where my loyalties lie.
她才是我的优先考虑 -不是你孩子的母亲
That is who my priority is. - Not the mother of your children?
别把他们牵扯进来 -好 不是你娶的妻子吗
Don't bring the boys into this. - All right. Not the woman you married!
我拒绝再为这荒谬的错误姻缘而受指责
I refuse to be blamed any longer for this grotesque misalliance!
我不管了
I wash my hands of it!
如果你要抱怨...
If you have a complaint...
觉得...
about...
没有被爱...
not being loved...
在婚姻里不被重视...
or appreciated in this marriage...
我建议你去找安排婚事的人算账
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表