剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
有些争执和吵闹
arguments and raised voices.
有些报章本来正打算报导
Certain newspapers were about to run stories,
虽然基于目前的状况 也许会有几天喘息的时间
and although we might expect a reprieve of a few days, given the circumstances,
但恐怕拖不了太久
we can't expect it to last for long.
陛下
Ma'am.
威尔士亲王和王妃 今天下午启程返回英国
The Prince and Princess of Wales are traveling back to Britain this afternoon,
两人的瑞士滑雪假期
following a devastating accident
因为严重意外而提早结束
that has cut short their skiing holiday in Switzerland.
休·林赛少校的遗体将会同机回国
On board their flight will be the body of Major Hugh Lindsay,
他是亲王夫妇的好友 在昨天的雪崩中丧生
a close friend of the couple, who died in the avalanche yesterday.
威尔士亲王也差点丧命...
The Prince of Wales was himself only inches away from death...
我听说你来了 -亲爱的 你好
They said you were on your way. - Hello, darling.
谢谢
Thank you.
我又做错了什么
What have I done now?
你什么都没做错
You? Nothing.
身为他的妹妹和倾诉对象
But as his sister and confidante,
我想或许能向你打探
I thought you might throw some light on a subject
一件我逃避已久的事情
about which I've been ostriching, rather.
查尔斯婚姻的真实状况
The true state of Charles's marriage.
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
我想
Actually, I do.
要茶吗 -好 谢谢
Tea? - Yes, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
只讲真♥相♥ 绝不虚假隐瞒
The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?
是的
Please.
好吧
All right.
很久以前 有个漂亮的小女孩
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful young girl
她疯狂爱上了一个俊俏的王子
who fell madly in love with a handsome prince.
很可惜 王子已经心有所属
Unfortunately, the prince was already in love with someone else,
他的心上人也另有所爱 所有人从此过着不幸的生活
who was herself in love with someone else, and they all lived unhappily ever after.
简单来说就是这样 还要再说吗
That's it, in a nutshell. Do you need more?
再多说一点
A little.
他俩本来年纪已经差一截
There's already a big age difference,
查尔斯比同龄的人成熟 戴安娜也比一般人晚熟
but Charles is older than his years, and Diana is younger than hers,
两人之间不只是代沟 而是鸿沟
which makes it not an age gap but an age chasm.
表面上 他们来自类似的贵族背景
On the face of it, they come from similar aristocratic backgrounds,
但性格却来自两个星球
but their personalities come from different planets.
他们的嗜好不同 朋友圈不同
They have different interests, different friends.
他不理解她 她也不理解他
He doesn't understand her. She doesn't understand him.
这样看来 他们算是很不错了
And considering all that, they've actually done remarkably well.
但是...
But...
失败婚姻都会有个时刻
there comes a point in any failing marriage,
我是以过来人的身分说的
and here I speak with some experience,
会发现再努力也没意义
when you realize there's no point in trying anymore,
干脆就随波逐流算了
and it's easier to just let the current take you away.
哈里出生那刻 他们完成了责任
And the minute Harry was born and duty was done,
婚姻基本上就结束了
the marriage was effectively over,
他们也开始转投他人怀抱
and they started to find comfort in the arms of others.
有几个他人
How many others?
戴安娜有她的保镖
Diana's been with her bodyguard,
骑马教练...
her riding instructor...
查尔斯呢 -他只有那一个
And Charles? - He's just been with one.
也比较谨慎低调
He's also been a bit more discreet.
知道卡米拉的只有...
The only people who know about Camilla...
差不多整个格罗斯特郡吧 他们好像全都在帮忙
Pretty much the whole of Gloucestershire, who all seem involved in facilitating it.
要搞婚外情 总得有地方见面 睡觉 或是...
You can't conduct an extramarital affair without somewhere to meet or sleep or...
我知道 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
但戴安娜...
But Diana...
玛格阿姨说 肯辛顿宫就像旋转门一样
Aunt Margot tells me at Kensington Palace, it's like a revolving door.
那些...
That...
"追求者"会把车停在她办公室外
"suitors" park outside her office
因为只有那里没有监视器
because it's the only place with no security cameras.
一个接着一个
One after another.
进进出出
In and out.
进进出出
In and out.
他们两个的婚姻是罕有的例子
Unfortunately, the Wales marriage is a rare example
实际情况比报上说的更糟
of something that is actually worse than the newspapers report.
殿下...
Sir...
女王陛下要求你和威尔士王妃
the Queen has asked to see you and the Princess of Wales
尽快去跟她见面
at the earliest opportunity.
你一定还惊魂未定吧
You must be so shocked by what's happened.
难受得无法想象
It's all too awful to comprehend.
但我想跟你说一件事
But there is something I want to tell you.
雪崩朝着我涌来的时候
In the moment the avalanche was bearing down on me,
那个可怕的瞬间 我以为自己要死了
in that ghastly moment where I was sure I was going to die,
我突然顿悟了
I had a profound realization.
这一切...
This whole thing...
我的婚姻 这个情况
my marriage, this situation,
整场闹剧太疯狂了
the whole charade is madness.
我只想有你陪着
I only want to be with you.
我是在陪着你
But you are with me.
我是说完全 彻底在一起
I mean fully. Completely.
当我的妻子
As my wife.
亲爱的...
Darling...
其他都只是弥天大谎
The rest of it is just a terrible lie
让牵涉其中的所有人 都生不如死
that is making everyone involved in it, everyone, utterly wretched.
殿下
Sir?
谢谢你 奈杰尔
Thank you, Nigel.
妈妈
Mummy.
谢谢你们过来
Thank you both for coming.
我今天请你们过来 是因为我听说了
I asked you here today because word has reached me
你们在相处上的困境
about the difficulties you're experiencing.
但是未来君主的婚姻至关重要
But something as important as the marriage of the future monarch
绝对不容许失败
simply cannot be allowed to fail.
你们的婚姻 我们的婚姻
Your marriage, all our marriages,
都反映着王权的稳固
are a reflection on the integrity of the Crown.
要是婚姻出现裂痕...
And if they show cracks...
变得不可靠 王权代表的恒久和稳定
that they cannot be relied upon, then the constancy and stability
也会备受质疑
that the monarchy is supposed to represent is called into question too.
所以我想问你们一个根本的问题
So I would like to ask one fundamental question of you both.
你们当中有没有人 不想再维持这段婚姻
Does either of you no longer want this marriage to work?
这个...
Well...
经你这么一说...
now that you mention it...
我确实思考过
I have given it all some thought.
我... -不
And... - No.
等等
Wait!
我还想挽救这段婚姻
I still want to make this marriage work.
全心全意
With all my heart.
那你为什么违背了誓言 我听说是有吧
Then why have you broken your vows, as I understand you have?
因为...
Because...
有时候...
sometimes...
人会搞不清楚自己的感觉...
you don't know how you feel about something...
直到差点失去才会懂
until you've nearly had it taken away.
我听说雪崩的那一刻
The moment I heard about the avalanche,
想到查尔斯也许...
and the possibility that Charles might've...
我说不出口
I can't even say it.
在那个瞬间
In that instant,
我感到无比的空虚和失落
I felt an overwhelming emptiness and loss.
我第一次看到
And for the first time,
我给你造成的伤害和痛苦...
I saw all the hurt and the pain that I've been inflicting on you...
你对我也一样
and you on me.
突然全都显得很幼稚
And suddenly, it all seemed so childish.
毫无意义
So pointless.
你明白维系一段婚姻 需要付出什么吗
And do you understand what it takes to make a marriage work?
两人必须彼此尊重
The respect one must show the other party.
偶尔需要视而不见
The blind eyes one needs to turn.
两人之间的妥协
The arrangements both of you must come to.
必须尊重彼此的自♥由♥
The freedoms both of you must respect.
还有必须遵守的规则
And the rules you must abide by.
我愿意... 付出一切
I am ready... to commit to anything.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表