剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Right.
反正是他一个无聊的朋友
Anyway, one of his boring friends,
大概是劳伦斯·凡·德·普司特[英国作家]...
probably Laurens van der Post...
祝你好运 他太无聊了
Good luck with that, by the way. Snooze.
他教唆他说每天只吃两餐才健康
Got into his head and said that it was only healthy to eat two meals a day,
弗雷德又说早餐太好吃 难以舍弃
and since Fred says that breakfast was too delicious to give up,
晚餐又太重要 所以只好戒掉午餐
and dinner's too important, it had to be lunch.
你这么一说
Now that you mention it,
我们几乎没在午餐时见过面
we've hardly been with one another at lunchtime,
所以我没有发现
so I haven't really noticed.
其实我们连真正相处的时间都很少
Fact is, we've hardly been with one another at all.
不是吧
That's not true.
是真的
It is.
你们在伯明顿大赛上相遇 -对
You met at Badminton Horse Trials. - Yes.
然后去阿尔伯特音乐厅听了威尔第的"安魂曲" 还有个监护人
Then Verdi's Requiem at the Albert Hall, with a chaperone.
对 我外婆
Granny, yes.
她全程盯着你不放 -可不是嘛
Who didn't let you out of her sight. - Not for a second.
然后在巴尔莫勒尔城♥堡♥过周末 你大获全胜
Then the weekend at Balmoral, where you were a complete triumph.
可能是史上最成功的巴尔莫勒尔处♥女♥秀 几乎满分
It'll go down in history as one of the great Balmoral debuts, the perfect ten.
然后是...
And then...
海格罗夫
Highgrove?
天哪 他什么都跟你讲
Golly. He obviously tells you everything.
我们常通电♥话♥
Well, we talk most days.
你觉得怎么样
What did you think of it?
他的新房♥子
His new house.
海格罗夫那间
Highgrove?
很漂亮
It's lovely.
是吧
Isn't it?
他问我 要是让我装潢会怎么做
He asked me what I would do with it if I was decorating.
是吗
Did he?
对 我挺擅长的
Yes. I'm rather good at all that.
你怎么说
And what did you say?
我说想弄得活泼点 显得没那么老气
I said I'd like to zhuzh it up a bit. Make it a bit less stuffy.
加点颜色 黄色或桃色之类的
Give it a bit of color, some yellows and peaches.
别忘了绿色 他最爱的颜色
And don't forget green, his favorite.
还有绿色
And green.
你会做园艺吗
Do you garden?
不太会 -他超爱园艺
Not really. - He's obsessed by gardening.
我知道
Yes, I know.
他已经在说 要弄野生花♥园♥还是围墙花♥园♥
He's already talking about either a wild garden or a walled garden.
都要
Both.
都要
Both.
还有果菜园和日晷花♥园♥ 你会钓鱼吗
And a kitchen garden and a sundial garden. Do you fish?
不太会
No, not really.
打猎呢 -能免则免
What about hunting? - Not if I can help it.
我比较喜欢城市
More of a townie, really.
所以比起乡村 你更想住在伦敦
So you see yourself living more in London than in the country?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
只是好奇而已
Just curious.
抱歉 我不能留下喝咖啡
Now I'm sorry, I can't stay for coffee.
我来买♥♥单吧
Then let me get this.
绝对不行 我年纪比较大
Absolutely not. I'm the senior party here.
拜托
Please.
那各付各的
Let's go Dutch.
好主意
Good idea.
我不介意平分
I'm all for sharing.
斯宾塞小姐求见 她问可不可以等
Lady Spencer is here to see you. She asked if she could wait.
谢谢 有什么事吗
Thank you. Can I help you, ma'am?
我要尽快联络威尔士亲王
I need to speak to the Prince of Wales as soon as possible.
恐怕现在联络不上他
I'm afraid he's unavailable.
是他让你这么说的吗
Is that what he asked you to tell me?
"我未来妻子要找我 就找个借口 "
"If my future wife wants to speak to me, make an excuse"?
不是的 现在联络不上亲王殿下
No, His Royal Highness is unavailable
是因为他在回家的飞机上
because he's on an aeroplane flying home.
他不是明天才回来吗 -行程安排一直是今天回来
I thought he was flying back tomorrow. - He was always flying back today.
这些是什么
What are these?
是图样
Those are drawings.
什么的图样
Of what?
应该是只手镯 威尔士亲王订制的
I believe it's a bracelet which the Prince of Wales has had made.
给谁的
For who?
小姐有何吩咐
Yes, ma'am?
我要找女王 我要跟她讲话
I need to speak to the Queen. I need to speak to her.
小姐... -别敷衍我
Ma'am... - Don't fob me off.
我必须跟女王见面
It is absolutely essential that I see the Queen.
婚礼不能举♥行♥
This wedding can't go ahead.
这会是所有人的灾难
It'll be a disaster for everyone.
女王陛下现在没空 但我会...
Her Majesty is unavailable, but I shall...
去海格罗夫
Highgrove.
亲王殿下 -谢谢
Your Highness. - Thank you very much.
她在那边 -好
She's there. - All right.
格罗斯特郡一切还好吗
Everything all right in Gloucestershire?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
肯定有很重要的东西
There must have been something very important
你才会下了飞机就去那儿
for you to go straight there from the airport.
确实是有
As it happens, there was.
格蕾蒂斯
Gladys.
她告诉你了
She told you.
我看到手镯了
I saw the bracelet.
那订制手镯是告别礼物
I had the bracelet made as a farewell gift.
是... 纪念品
A... souvenir.
我去格罗斯特郡有两个原因
I went to Gloucestershire for two reasons.
亲口告诉卡米拉 我们结束了
To tell Camilla face-to-face that it's over.
结束了
Over.
还有去拿这个
And to collect this.
打开来
Open it.
图章戒指
A signet ring.
威尔士亲王的徽记
Prince of Wales insignia.
给威尔士王妃的
For the Princess of Wales.
要开始预演了吗
Shall we begin the rehearsal?
婚姻是尊贵的契约 由上帝所订立
Marriage is an honorable estate instituted of God himself,
因此必须三思而行
and therefore is not, by any, to be enterprised,
不可轻率嬉闹
nor taken in hand unadvisedly, lightly, or wantonly,
必须庄严肃穆 并敬畏上帝
but reverently, discreetly, soberly, and in the fear of God.
查尔斯·菲利普·亚瑟·乔治
Charles Philip Arthur George,
你是否愿意娶此女子为妻
wilt thou have this woman to thy wedded wife?
等等等等 -愿意
Etcetera. Etcetera. - Yes. Yes.
预演情况如何
How were rehearsals?
妈妈和我觉得很不错
Mummy and I thought lovely.
玛格丽特不同意
Margaret disagrees.
查尔斯另有所爱
Charles loves someone else.
这个家庭
How many times
还要重蹈覆辙多少次
can this family make the same mistake?
禁止一些...
Forbidding marriages...
本该允许的婚姻
that should be allowed.
不该结的却要强逼
Forcing others that shouldn't.
每次都得付出代价
Paying the consequences each time.
他要娶戴安娜
He's marrying Diana.
但他还爱着另外那个
But he's still in love with the other one.
让我代表男人说句话
Let me say something as a man.
随着戴安娜年岁渐长
The older Diana gets,
她会变得越来越自信
the more confident Diana becomes,
她也一定会变得越来越美丽...
the more beautiful Diana becomes, which she will...
查尔斯也会越来越爱她
the more Charles will fall in love with her,
一定没问题
and this will all be fine.
与此同时 他就...
In the meantime, he...
两边兼顾
juggles them both?
就是这样子的
That's how it works.
向来都是这样
How it's always worked.
简直疯了 现在还能阻止
This is madness. We can stop them now,
在他们结婚之前
before they tie the knot.
不只是为了王室着想 也是为了考虑他们的感受
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表