剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
女王陛下 威尔士亲王殿下来电
The Prince of Wales, Your Majesty.
谢谢
Thank you.
完成了
It's done.
我问了
I did it.
在哪儿 -儿童室
Where? - In the nursery.
我想问你...
I wanted to talk to you...
儿童室
Nursery?
这背景不够浪漫啊
Hardly the most romantic setting.
你单膝下跪了吗
Did you get on one knee?
没有
No, I didn't.
这问题让我很意外 -为什么
And I'm surprised by the question. - Why?
我以为根据礼法
I thought, in terms of rank,
威尔士亲王只对君主下跪
the Prince of Wales only ever knelt before the sovereign.
他没这么说吧
He didn't say that.
那你怎么说
What did you say?
我说"你这是求婚 不是展示国力"
I said, "It's a proposal of marriage, dear, not a show of strength."
话说回来 她至少答应了吧
After all that, did she at least accept?
是
Yes.
她怎么说
What did she say?
好 谢谢你
Yes, please.
她说那是她一辈子最快乐的时刻
That it was the happiest moment of her life.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
然后呢 -我把她送回伦敦了
Then what? - I sent her back to London.
她住在哪里 -在伯爵宫区 同住的还有...
Where does she live? - Earl's Court, in a flat she shares with...
妓♥女♥和澳洲人吧 -什么
Prostitutes and Australians. - What?
伯爵宫区住的不都是那种人吗 -她是跟朋友一起住
Isn't that who lives in Earl's Court? - In a flat she shares with friends.
戴安娜来了 戴安娜 这边
Here's Diana! Diana, over here!
戴安娜女爵 有消息吗
Any news, Lady Di?
你刚才是不是去白金汉宫 跟威尔士亲王见面了吗
Have you just been to Buckingham Palace? Did you see the Prince of Wales?
同为女性 我想知道他骨子里浪漫吗
From one woman to another, is he a romantic at heart?
戴安娜女爵 还有一个问题
Lady Diana, just one more question, please.
怎么样
And?
这盒巧克力非常特别
Now what we have here is a rather special box of chocolates.
有些是我们家族传下来的
Some are ours, passed down through the family,
也有些是可以买♥♥的
and some are for sale.
总之 你就挑一枚吧
Anyway, the idea is that you pick one.
随便挑
Any one?
天哪
Gosh.
这枚很漂亮
This one's lovely.
那是我们家的 -是的
That's one of ours. - Yes, ma'am.
抹谷出产的
From the Mogok Valley.
你知道那是在哪儿吗
Any idea where that is?
我对地理一窍不通
I'm rather thick at geography.
是缅♥甸♥
Burma.
有个传说 很久以前
There's a legend, ma'am, that long, long ago,
在缅♥甸♥北部
the northern part of Burma
只住着野生动物和毒蛇 有一天...
was inhabited only by wild animals and poisonous snakes. One day...
我更喜欢这枚
I think I prefer this one.
很好的选择
Yes, a lovely choice, ma'am.
那是你们公♥司♥的 除了价钱 可以请你介绍一下吗
That's one of yours. What can you tell us about that, apart from the price?
这是12克拉的椭圆锡兰蓝宝石 陛下
It's a 12-carat oval Ceylon sapphire, Your Majesty.
用14颗钻石围绕
Surrounded by 14 diamonds.
镶嵌于18克拉白金底座
Set in 18-karat white gold.
你喜欢这一枚是因为... -它最贵
And you like that one because... - It's the most expensive?
不是
No.
因为它让我想起我母亲的订婚戒指
Because it reminds me of my mother's engagement ring.
而且颜色跟我的眼睛一样
And it's the same color as my eyes.
她很讨喜 -是
She is lovely. - Yes.
但太年轻
But so young.
是 伊丽莎白王太后
Yes. Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother,
建议让戴安娜女爵先搬进白金汉宫
suggested moving Lady Diana into Buckingham Palace
再公布婚约 以防媒体骚扰
before the announcement of the engagement to protect her from the media.
有道理
That is sensible.
王太后也认为上一些课会很有用
She also thought some tutorials might be useful
帮助她适应从少女变成王妃的剧变
for what will be a very drastic transition from teenager to royal princess.
还有...
And...
她的想法是 如果女王陛下你不反对...
Well, the feeling was, if Your Majesty were agreeable...
让我来教她 -你是女王 她是下任王后
That I should be her teacher? - Well, one queen to the next.
婆媳之间交流一下 也许不错
Mother-in-law, daughter-in-law, might be nice.
不要 要学好的东西太多了
No, there's a lot to learn, a lot to get right.
你了解我 我太心软了
And you know me. I'm far too much of a softy.
交给戴安娜的外婆费莫伊女爵就好
Diana's grandmother, Lady Fermoy, can do it.
遵命
Ma'am.
深入虎穴了哦 -在克拉伦斯王府跟全家人吃晚餐
Straight in at the deep end. - Dinner with the family at Clarence House.
真豪华
So fucking grand!
跟伯爵宫大相径庭 -没错
So not Earl's Court. - No.
来祝酒
A toast.
敬生活无忧 -不再有室友
To no more worries. - No more flatmates.
不用再收房♥租 不再去幼儿园
No more rent collection. No more kindergarten.
也不用打扫你姐姐的房♥子
No more cleaning your sister's flat.
天
God!
以后的生活就是宫殿 城♥堡♥和华服
Off to your palaces and castles and frocks.
还有珠宝
And jewels!
然后在不久的将来 就成了王后
And to one day, not too far away, being the fucking Queen.
你会打电♥话♥吧 还要写信
You will call, won't you? And write?
用王宫的信纸 让我们可以炫耀
On Palace writing paper. So that we can show everyone.
我会常打电♥话♥的 -你才不会
I'll be on the phone, morning and night. - No, you won't.
肯定忙着试戴首饰 喝佣人送来的茶
You'll be too busy trying on tiaras and having tea brought to you.
再见
Bye!
再见 -再见 小爵
Bye! - Bye, Duch.
再见了 王妃
Bye, Princess.
戴安娜 -戴安娜
Diana! - Diana!
请停步 先生 请往后退
Stop where you are, sir. Get back, please.
退后
Get back.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们当时就在马尼拉[菲律宾首都]出席国宴
So there we are in Manila, in the middle of a state banquet,
猜猜谁闯进房♥间
when who barges into the room?
伊美黛·马科斯[菲律宾第♥一♥夫♥人♥]本人
None other than Imelda Marcos.
她直接朝着我来
She makes a beeline straight for me,
说一定要让我看她的... 听好了...
saying she's desperate to show me her... Wait for it...
鞋子收藏
Shoe collection.
是贝壳收藏
Shell collection.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
她大概是想说"鞋子" 你听错了吧
She was probably trying to say "shoe," and you misunderstood her.
她是不是牙缝里有东西 -鞋子
Did she have something in her teeth? - Shoe.
贝壳
Shell.
不 我能保证是海里的贝壳
No, I can assure you it was "seashells."
所有晚宴宾客都被送上礼车车队
So now the whole dinner party decants into a convoy of limousines,
匆忙穿过马尼拉的闹市...
we're rushed through the streets of Manila...
陛下 戴安娜·斯宾塞女爵到了 -我在讲话
Lady Diana Spencer, Your Majesty. - I was speaking.
天哪 -对不起
Dear. - Sorry.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
王太后陛下
Your Majesty.
公主殿下 我没有看到你
Your Royal Highness, I didn't see you there.
显然没有 我正在讲故事
Evidently not. I was the one telling the story
被你的登场毁掉了
you ruined with your entrance.
对不起
Sorry.
下一个是这边
This one next.
不是吧 -殿下
Honestly. - Sir.
首次问候要说"亲王殿下" 之后才是"殿下"
"Your Royal Highness" if it's the first greeting, then "sir."
现在到我了
Now me.
夫人
Ma'am.
不用对她行礼 她不是王室
You don't curtsy to her. She's not royal.
只是贵族 -可怜的苏珊
Just grand. - Poor Susan!
抱歉
So sorry.
还好有你外婆教你
Thank goodness we've got your grandmother to sort this out.
她的训练非常严格
She's like a regimental sergeant major.
对不对 -有必要的时候
Aren't you? - When required.
根据今晚的表现 我认为非常必要
Urgently required, I'd say, on tonight's showing.
你很快会搞懂这一切的 -女士
You'll iron all this out in no time. - Ma'am.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表