剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
杀人凶手
Murderers.
那... 就这样吗
So... is that it?
完蛋了
Is that the end?
不是
No.
我还有一张牌可打
I still have one card to play.
英国将会向波斯湾增兵
Britain will send more troops to the Gulf.
国防大臣汤姆·金说英国...
The defence secretary Tom King has said Britain...
布♥什♥总统来电说 他认为那是野蛮行为
President Bush called to tell me he thought it barbaric.
[赫尔穆特·科尔 时任德国总理]
科尔总理说是不人道
Chancellor Kohl said it was inhumane.
米哈伊尔·戈尔巴乔夫提醒我 十年前
Mikhail Gorbachev reminded me that ten years ago,
举办民♥主♥选举是英国
it was Britain holding democratic elections
搞内阁政♥变♥的是俄♥罗♥斯♥
whilst Russia staged cabinet coups.
现在却反过来了
Now it's the other way round.
他们全都同意
What they all agree on
现在要我下台 是国家自残的行为
is that getting rid of me is an act of national self-harm,
因此我来找你 陛下
which is why I've come to you, ma'am,
希望能合作保障国家利益
that together we may act in the national self-interest.
我能怎么帮忙
How might I help?
解散国会
By dissolving Parliament.
什么
What?
我们在战争边缘
We are on the brink of war.
要是现在改朝换代 会对我们的敌人
What kind of signal does that give to our enemies, to Saddam,
和萨♥达♥姆♥发出什么讯息
if we were to change leadership now?
只会显得我们脆弱 像一盘散沙
It would make us look hopelessly weak and divided.
这种结果是不理想
I agree it's not ideal.
你就此事咨♥询♥过内阁吗
Have you consulted Cabinet on this matter?
没有
I have not, ma'am.
正常来说 不是应该那样做吗
Surely that would be the normal course of action?
恕我直言 解散国会的决定
With all due respect, the decision to dissolve Parliament
是首相一人的特权
is in the gift of the prime minister alone.
我可以全权作此决定
It is entirely within my power to do this if I see fit.
是没错
You are correct.
严格来说 你是有权如此要求
Technically, it is within your power to request this.
但我们必须自问
But we must all ask ourselves
何时应该行使自己的权利 何时不应该
when to exercise those things that are within our power and when not to.
我认为你个人的第一直觉 往往是采取行动
Your first instinct as a person, I think, is often to act.
行使你的权力
To exercise power.
那才是人♥民♥期待领袖应有的特质吧
Well, that is what people want in a leader.
展现信念和力量
To show conviction and strength.
领导人♥民♥
To lead.
我只是提出问题而已
I'm merely asking the question.
因为手握权力而要行使权力 到底正不正确
Whether it is correct to exercise a power simply because it is yours to use.
没有权威 权力也是空谈
Power is nothing without authority.
在这一刻
And at this moment,
你的内阁与你为敌
your Cabinet is against you.
你的政党也反对你
Your party is against you.
根据民调
And if the polls are to be believed,
要是今天召开大选 获胜的也不会是你
if you were to call a general election today, you would not win.
这说明国民也不支持你
Which suggests the country is against you.
也许这一次
Perhaps the time has come
你不应该采取行动
for you to try doing nothing for once.
差别在于...
The difference is...
你不采取行动...
you have power...
也能坐享大权
in doing nothing.
我...
I...
会一无所有
will have nothing.
你还有自己的尊严
You will have your dignity.
在荒野里 没有尊严可言
There is no dignity in the wilderness.
你也许应该换个看法
Then might I suggest you don't think of it as that.
就当是个机会 让你探索其他的爱好
Think of it as an opportunity to pursue other passions.
我也有其他的所爱
I have other loves.
我的丈夫 两个孩子...
My husband, my children...
但这份工作 是我真正的热诚所在
But this job is my only true passion.
要是失去了...
And to have it taken from me...
如此残忍♥地被夺走...
stolen from me so cruelly...
让我最痛心的
What hurts the most
是我们已经走了这么远
is that we had come so far.
现在成功已经在望
And now to have the opportunity to finish the job
却在最后被夺走...
snatched away at the very last...
我生不如死
I'm in hell!
他对我恨之入骨
And he just hates me.
恨不得看我失败
And wants me to fail.
他到处说我疯了
He tells everyone I'm mad.
大家都把我当成疯子
They treat me like I'm mad.
我也开始觉得自己疯了
And I'm starting to feel mad.
我怎么会同意这趟外访
Why did I agree to this trip?
肯定会一塌糊涂
I'm going to fall flat on my face.
还好吧
All right?
应该吧
I think so.
幸会 你好
Lovely to meet you. Hello.
幸会
Lovely to meet you.
戴安娜 拍一张...
Princess Diana, one quick...
戴妃 请看这边
Over here, please, Lady Di!
我爱你 戴安娜
I love you, Diana!
戴安娜 戴安娜
Diana! Diana!
谢谢你们 你们人真好 谢谢
Thank you so much. That's so kind. Thank you.
王妃殿下 -你好
Your Royal Highness. - Hello.
真高兴你能大驾光临
We're so thrilled to have you with us.
这是琳达·柯丽雅
This is Linda Correa.
幸会 -王妃殿下
Lovely to meet you, miss. - Your Royal Highness.
他们说公共住♥宅♥的等待名单...
They told us there was a waiting list for public housing...
这间位于哈莱姆贫民区的简陋医院
A modest hospital on the wrong side of Harlem
连美国的政客也很少会造访
very few American politicians have ever even thought to visit,
但今天 这是戴安娜王妃...
but today this is the final stop
纽约旋风之旅的最后一站
on Princess Diana's whirlwind tour of New York.
王妃殿下
Your Royal Highness.
我们在两年前成立儿童艾滋病中心
We established the pediatric AIDS unit two years ago
应付婴儿患病人数上升的问题
to deal with the rising problem of infants suffering with the disease.
你好
Hello.
很多孩子被人遗弃
Many of the children had been abandoned
或是父母染有毒瘾或受病毒感染
or have parents who are addicts or sick with the virus.
他们很需要寄养照顾 但大家太害怕 不敢接收他们
They desperately need foster parents, but people are too afraid to take them.
为什么
Why?
因为成见 害怕这个疾病
Because of the stigma. The fear of the disease.
纽约的哈莱姆今天 到处都听到
Chants of "We want the princess" were heard
"我们要见王妃"的声音
in New York's Harlem neighborhood today.
这次成功的出访
A triumphant end to a trip
是王妃第一次单独外访
which has seen the princess fly solo for the first time,
没有丈夫查尔斯王子陪同 她再创高峰
hitting new heights without her husband, Prince Charles.
我们很爱她 她好漂亮 又温暖
We love her. She's beautiful. She's warm.
她很完美 他们不要她 我们很乐意接纳她 对不对
She's perfect. They don't want her there, we would love to have her here.
看到她在医院里 拥抱那个男孩 我心都碎了
The way she hugged that boy in the hospital nearly broke my heart.
查尔斯王子真走运
Prince Charles is a lucky man, you know?
戴妃 谢谢你为下东区带来
Princess Di, thank you for bringing love and vitality
爱和活力
to the Lower East Side!
她知道怎么让人安心
She knows how to make people feel good,
那是神赐予的天赋 对不对
and that is a God-given talent. Am I right?
对
Yeah!
要是你真有那么在乎我
If you care about me as much as you say you do, sir,
就请你放弃跟戴安娜分手的想法
you will let go of these ideas of breaking it off with Diana.
为什么
Why?
难道你不希望我们能自♥由♥...
Don't you want us to be free, to...
能公开一起生活吗
live our life in the open?
我想
I do.
但我不想被羞辱或是被抨击
But I want to be humiliated and attacked even less.
如果要我跟她拼人气 我就会落得那样的下场
That's what'll happen if you put me in a popularity contest against her.
我输定了
I will lose.
我是个老女人
I'm an old woman.
还是有夫之妇
I'm a married woman.
我没她漂亮 没她光彩动人
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表