剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Yes, I can see that, Mummy, but, honestly, where's the gravy?
真抱歉
I am sorry.
我们最后被发现的时候
Anyway, when we were eventually found,
我没想到闹得这么大
all the hoopla came as a bit of a shock.
都不知道我们成名人了
I had no idea we were celebrities.
登上世界各地的头条了 -你们确实是名人
On the front cover of the world's papers! - You were celebrities.
用这个词可能不贴切吧
Not sure that's the word I'd have used.
都是胡说八道而已
It was all nonsense, really.
"首相之子迷失沙漠" 我们才没迷失呢
"Prime Minister's Son Lost in the Desert." 'Cause we weren't lost.
我很清楚我们在哪儿 只是别人不知道而已
I mean, I knew where we were. It's just that no one else did.
那才是问题就在 是你们跟丢了我们
That was the problem. The truth is, you lot lost us.
因为你偏离了路线50多公里
But you were off course. About 30 miles off course.
卡罗尔 没那么简单 重点就是要自己设计路线
Carol, it's not quite that simple. The point is you make your own route.
你那个驾驶员中暑送医的时候 可没这么高兴
Mark, the driver didn't seem too happy when she was rushed to hospital with heatstroke.
卡罗尔 她只是小题大做
Well, Carol, she was being overdramatic.
当然了 她是个女人
Of course she was. She's a woman.
没错 -把酒递给我 亲爱的
Quite. - Pass the wine, darling.
说得好
That's brilliant.
找到我们的时候 爸爸还骂我呢
Anyway, no sooner are we found than Dad tells me off!
什么
What?
你为什么骂他
Why did you do that?
我只是觉得他应该好好感谢救援队伍
I just thought he could have shown a bit more gratitude to the rescue team.
为什么
Why?
那不是他们的工作吗
It was their job, wasn't it?
而且有什么好谢的
And gratitude for what?
他等了足足一个礼拜
He had to wait a whole week.
整个搜救任务一塌糊涂
The entire search and rescue operation was a complete farce.
贝都因人做事 还能怎样
What do you expect from Bedouins?
不好意思 我去加点酒
Will you excuse me? I need a top-up.
亲爱的 要加点盐吗 -不用了 我觉得可以
Would you like some salt, darling? - No, I think it's fine.
你得承认 简直不堪入耳
You have to admit, it's intolerable.
母子之间都是那样子
It's mothers and sons. That's all it is.
那谢天谢地 还有父女
Well, thank God there are fathers and daughters, then.
你不用回去吗 -我回去做什么
Aren't you going to go? - Why should I go?
他们又没来找我
They haven't come for me.
你和我是这场戏的配角
You and me, dear, we're the support act in this show.
去拿酒 卡罗尔
Get the wine, Carol.
回到饭店喝杯酒 那感觉真的超爽的
You wouldn't believe what it felt like to get back to the hotel to have a drink.
抱歉打扰了 首相
Sorry to interrupt, Prime Minister.
来自布宜诺斯艾利斯的最新情报显示
Our latest intelligence from Buenos Aires suggests that,
面对国内的危急局面
faced with a desperate situation domestically,
军政♥府♥也许会冒险攻击福克兰群岛
the fear is the military junta might consider an attack on the Falklands a risk worth taking,
以顺应阿根廷民♥意♥
that it will play well with the Argentine people.
叫外交大臣过来见我
Tell the foreign secretary to come and see me.
他在布鲁塞尔
He's in Brussels.
国防参谋长呢 -他在新西兰
And the chief of the defence staff? - He's in New Zealand.
那叫国防大臣来
Then the defence secretary.
他在美国
He's in the United States.
我们快要被攻击了
When we are about to be attacked,
我不懂大家怎么居然都这么悠哉
I fail to understand the lack of urgency from everyone.
通知外交大臣和国防参谋长
Tell the foreign secretary and the chief of the defence staff
还有国防大臣 我要他们明天此时到我的办公室
and the defence secretary I want them in my office by this time tomorrow.
遵命
Prime Minister.
海军479号♥确认往东低飞
Navy 479 confirming low-level flypast to the east,
不高于150米 按伦敦修正气压计 1013度
not above 500 ft. On the London QNH 1013.
我想盛大登场
I want to make a bit of an entrance.
乘坐直升机登场 还不够盛大吗
You don't think arriving by helicopter is enough of an entrance?
所以是在那里见面 吃午饭
So the idea is to meet there, is it? For lunch?
4点左右离开
Out by four-ish?
天哪
Dear.
交给我
Leave it with me.
我说交给我
I said leave it with me.
女王陛下 安德鲁王子来了
Prince Andrew, Your Majesty.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
妈妈 -你是怎么办到的
Mummy. - How did you get away with that?
直升机吗
What, the chopper?
实话实说
I told them the truth.
说我被三军总司令召见
That I'd been summoned on a matter of national importance
事关国家要务
by the commander in chief of the Armed Forces.
只是母子吃个午饭 算哪门子国家要务
It's a mother-and-son lunch. Hardly a matter of national importance.
你是女王 我是王位第二继承人
You're the Queen, and I'm second in line to the throne.
我们放个响屁也算国家要务
We break wind, it's a matter of national importance.
别闹了
Stop it!
是真的
It's true!
而且我也刚好
And as it happens,
有些事情想要跟你商量
there are one or two things I'd like to discuss with you.
首先是我的名衔 -什么名衔
The first is my title. - What title?
我结婚的时候 你要给我的封号♥
The one you bestow upon me when I marry.
我还没想过呢
I hadn't given it a moment's thought.
我都不知道你打算结婚了
I had no idea you were thinking of getting married.
我没有
I'm not.
没认真考虑
Well, not seriously.
但最近这个挺不错
Although this latest one is quite something.
对 那个年轻火♥辣♥的美国女星
Yes, the young, racy American actress.
没错
Yes!
真不知道哪个部分让我最不安
Not sure which word makes my heart sink most.
新闻报导不能尽信
Mustn't believe what you read.
我也没其他消息来源了 你又不带她来见我
I have nothing else to go on, since you haven't brought her to meet me,
我也不太可能透过作品去了解她
and it's unlikely I'd know her from her oeuvre.
真的 你没看过"埃米莉的觉醒"
Really? You're not familiar with The Awakening of Emily?
没有 应该有吗
No. Should I be?
你应该不会喜欢 倒不是因为色情
I'm not sure it's your cup of tea. Not because it's blue.
安德鲁 -其实也真的不色情
Andrew! - Though it's really not blue at all.
故事背景是1920年代
It's set in the 1920s,
女主角是个天真无邪的17岁少女 库
and follows an impressionable, nubile 17-year-old girl, Koo.
17岁 我都不想听下去了
Seventeen? I'm not sure I want to know more.
妈 你别那么假正经了
Don't be such a prude, Mummy.
故事是她从瑞士的女子精修学校
The story is that she returns home from a finishing school in Switzerland
回到她母亲在英国的乡间大宅
to her mother's country house in the English countryside.
你知道他们在威尔顿取景吗 -赫伯特家大宅
You know they used Wilton? - What, the Herberts' house?
对 就是在那里拍的 -那房♥子很漂亮
Yes. That's where they filmed it. - That's a lovely house.
你外公很喜欢在那里打猎
Your grandpapa used to go shooting there.
她在那里遇到几个年长的变♥态♥
Anyway, there she meets several twisted and perverted older predators
色♥诱♥年轻无助的埃米莉
who seduce the vulnerable, helpless young Emily
观众也跟随她获得感官的快♥感♥
as we follow her induction into sensual pleasures.
你说得对 听来一点都不色情
You're right. It doesn't sound blue at all.
真的合法吗 -谁在乎啊
Are you sure it was even legal? - Who cares?
你也许会感到意外 但我在乎
It might come as a shock to you to know that I care.
重点是 那是艺术
The point is, it's art,
所以她很适合成为未来的...
which means it's perfectly appropriate for a future Duchess of...
约克公爵夫人
York.
约克 -对 约克 我刚想到的
York? - Yes, York. The idea just came to me.
约克公爵之位在传统上是封给次子
It's the dukedom that traditionally goes to the second eldest
也有悠久的军事关联
and has long military associations.
童谣那个约克老公爵
As in "the Grand Old Duke of"
正是
Exactly.
但前两个约克公爵 后来不都登上王位了吗
Didn't the previous two Dukes of York also both become king?
是没错 因为他们的长兄 意外死亡或是主动让位
Yes, due to the unexpected death or abdication of their elder brothers.
就你的情况 除了查尔斯必须死掉
In your case, not only would Charles have to die,
你大概还得杀光他的子嗣
you'd have to murder any sons he had.
约克公爵也有那个前科 理查德三世
The Duke of York has history in that department too. Richard III.
对 你很聪明嘛
Yes! You are clever.
这鲑鱼好好吃
This salmon is delicious.
好吃吧
Isn't it?
说到军事关联
Speaking of military associations,
我还有件事想跟你商量
there is something else I wanted to discuss.
一旦像我这样身处前线部队
When you're part of a frontline unit, as I am,
自然会仔细观察各种事态
you keep a pretty close eye on what's going on.
据说福克兰群岛的争端不会轻易解决
And the talk is that this Falklands thing isn't going to go away.
现在…
Now...
我绝不会要求你透露
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表