剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
那怎么会流进鲍斯-里昂家
So, how did it get to the Bowes-Lyon family?
因为你的费妮拉舅妈
Through your aunt Fenella,
本性克♥林♥顿♥
born Clinton,
后来嫁给约翰·鲍斯-里昂
who married John Bowes-Lyon.
约克舅舅
Uncle Jock.
你的表亲们患的是严重发展障碍
What your cousins suffer from is a severe developmental disorder.
不管你面临的是什么问题
And whatever issues you may or may not be facing,
根本不是同一回事
that's not the same thing at all.
所以没有传给...
It hasn't somehow passed...
我妈 伊丽莎白王太后
to my mother, Queen Elizabeth?
没有
No.
但如果她们不会威胁到王室血统的纯正性
But then, if they didn't threaten the integrity of the royal family,
根本就没必要把她们藏起来
the girls need never have been hidden away.
我家人做的事情也就不可饶恕
And what my family did was unforgivable.
总之 她给我开了药
Anyway, she prescribed medication,
叫我去做心理辅♥导♥ 多做运动
psychotherapy, and increased exercise.
很快就会建议你戒酒
They'll be suggesting giving up alcohol soon.
戒酒
Giving up alcohol.
你干脆改信天主教 搬去罗马好了
You could always just convert and come over to Rome.
达泽 -只有这个方法对我有效
Dazzle. - It's the only thing that's worked for me.
让我重新振作
Lifted my spirits.
在成为天主教♥徒♥前 我只是上教堂
Before I became Catholic, I attended church.
我改信后 就找到了信仰
After I converted, I found a faith.
简直是天壤之别 -你现在是在传教吧
The difference is night and day. - Now you're being evangelical.
我是想要传教 不只是因为它的美
I feel evangelical. It's not just the beauty,
重点是天主教会的严谨
it's the rigor of the Catholic Church.
它要求绝对服从
It demands complete submission,
是像我这样任性强硬的性格所需 我认为殿下你也一样
which strong, willful characters like mine and, I would suggest, yours, ma'am, need.
一个人要完全接纳上帝
One cannot fully receive God
必先臣服于更高的存在
until one has submitted to something larger,
我臣服的那一刻...
and the moment I did...
可别说你茅塞顿开 找到快乐了
Don't tell me. The lights went on, you found happiness?
不只是快乐
More than happiness.
简直欣喜若狂
Ecstasy.
我们常常说起的忧愁...
And the gloom we talked about so many times...
空虚...
the emptiness...
都没了
has gone.
真好啊
How nice.
你也来吧
So come over.
我也想 但你可能没发现 达泽
I would, but in case you hadn't noticed, Dazzle,
我已经臣服于一个更高的存在
I've already submitted to something larger.
那就是英国王室
The royal family of the United Kingdom.
要是我改信天主教
If I became Catholic,
肯定会成为全国丑闻
it would be a national scandal.
会说我是叛徒 搞二次宗教改革
There'd be talk of betrayal, second Reformation.
他们会逼我放弃我的头衔 把我赶走
No, they'd make me give up my title and kick me out.
这样很糟吗
Would that be so bad?
让你自己永远解脱
To free yourself once and for all?
去寻找快乐
To find happiness?
为什么
Why would I?
我的头衔
The title,
我的地位 与跟王权的亲近 就是我的快乐
my seniority, the proximity to the Crown is my happiness.
我就是如此 我不期望你会理解
It's who I am. I don't expect you to understand.
不 我不理解
No, I don't understand!
你刚刚才发现你的家族有多可怕
You've just discovered terrible things about your family.
这个体系为了保护自己 对五个家人不理不睬
A system that ignored five members of its own to protect itself.
这个体系会保护你吗 不会
Will that same system protect you? No!
它只会保护中心的人
It doesn't protect anything except the center.
远离中心的人... -我就是中心的人
Those away from the center... - But I am in the center!
我就在最中心点
I am in the very center.
我是女王的妹妹
I am the Queen's sister,
帝王的女儿 我永远都会在中心
daughter to a king-emperor, and I will always be in the center.
你走吧 达泽
Now go, Dazzle.
回你欣喜若狂的新家庭 让我在我的家族里挣扎
Back to your ecstatic new family, and I will struggle on in mine.
我想 我们最好也... 不要再见了
And I think it would be better if we... don't see one another again.
还有...
And...
要是你... 有空的话
should you ever... find a moment...
也许能替我祈祷
perhaps you will pray for me.
我会的
I will.
公主殿下
Your Royal Highness.
♪ 我曾经高高在上 ♪
♪ Yeah, I was ridin' high ♪
♪ 然后我的白色巨塔倒下 ♪
♪ But then my ivory tower toppled ♪
♪ 我从天上坠落 ♪
♪ And I tumbled from the sky ♪
♪ 我感觉好像在掉落 ♪
♪ I got a feelin' like I'm fallin' ♪
♪ 你就是原因 ♪
♪ And you're the reason why ♪
[电影"绿野仙踪"上映后 人们开始用多萝西之友指代同性恋群体]
[乔治三世晚年倍受精神问题困扰 后来演变成永久性的精神失常]
[乔治五世国王和玛丽王后的小儿子 患有癫痫与自闭症 智力发育滞后]
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表