剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
我们迟到了吗 -对不起
Are we late? - Sorry.
快点
Go, go, go!
就是那样说的 懂我意思吧
Said to the bishop, if you catch my drift!
你真调皮
You are naughty!
终于来了
Here you are.
衣服好了吗 -好了 在这里
Dress ready, darling? - Yes, here we are.
鞋子呢 -这边
Shoes? - Here we go.
很好
Good.
全世界有几个人知道这件事
How many people in the world actually know about this?
四个
Four.
皇家歌♥剧院门外有大批群众聚集
The crowds out in force tonight outside the Royal Opera House
欢迎威尔士亲王和王妃
to welcome Their Royal Highnesses the Prince and Princess of Wales.
亲王是考文特花♥园♥之友会的主席
The Prince, of course, is the president of the Friends of Covent Garden
该组织负责筹备今晚的盛会
who are hosting tonight's event.
戴安娜王妃身穿
Princess Diana, in a strapless lilac chiffon gown
浅紫金纹无肩带雪纺礼服 备受瞩目
printed with gold pattern, receiving the attention.
但亲王才是今晚的主角
But it's the prince's night.
殿下将会在这次特别的活动中
His Royal Highness celebrating his 37th birthday
欢庆他的37岁生日
at this special gala event.
马上回来 我要去补补妆
Back in a tick. I'm going to powder my nose.
♪ 上城女孩 ♪
♪ Uptown girl ♪
♪ 住在自己上城的世界 ♪
♪ She's been living in her uptown world ♪
♪ 她一定没遇见小巷男孩 ♪
♪ I bet she's never had a backstreet guy ♪
♪ 她妈妈一定没解释原因 ♪
♪ I bet her mama never told her why ♪
♪ 我要追求一位上城女孩 ♪
♪ I'm gonna try for an uptown girl ♪
♪ 她住在自己精致的世界 ♪
♪ She's been living in her white bread world ♪
♪ 只要有热血的人就能够 ♪
♪ As long as anyone with hot blood can ♪
♪ 她想要寻找一位下城男孩 ♪
♪ And now she's looking for a downtown man ♪
♪ 那就是我 ♪
♪ That's what I am ♪
♪ 当她知道自己的想法 ♪
♪ And when she knows what she wants ♪
♪ 是什么 ♪
♪ From her time ♪
♪ 当她醒来 ♪
♪ And when she wakes up ♪
♪ 下定决心 ♪
♪ And makes up her mind ♪
♪ 她会看出我不够坚强 ♪
♪ She'll see I'm not so tough ♪
♪ 只因为 ♪
♪ Just because ♪
♪ 我爱上一位上城女孩 ♪
♪ I'm in love with an uptown girl ♪
♪ 我见过她在自己上城的世界 ♪
♪ You know I've seen her In her uptown world ♪
♪ 她玩腻了高级的玩具 ♪
♪ She's getting tired Of her high-class toys ♪
♪ 还有上城男孩送的礼物 ♪
♪ And all the presents From her uptown boys ♪
♪ 她选择... ♪
♪ She's got a choice... ♪
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
你到底是怎么想的
What were you thinking?
我只是想让你高兴
I was trying to make you happy.
你那丑陋 骇人的演出 根本与我和我的快乐无关
That grotesque, mortifying display had nothing to do with me or my happiness.
全场起立了八分钟
Eight minutes they were on their feet,
为你喝彩
cheering you.
明天的报纸肯定也只会提到你
Tomorrow the newspapers will be about nothing other than you.
大家都会看到我对你的爱
People will see it was about my feelings for you.
如果你对我有任何爱意... 任何的理解...
If you had any feelings for me, if you had... any understanding of me...
要是你有点脑子 不那么自恋
if you had anything between your ears other than self-obsession,
你就会知道 我最讨厌丢人现眼
you would know public displays like that horrify me.
我做什么都惹你讨厌 -越来越严重了
Everything I do seems to horrify you. - Increasingly, yes!
我没想过你会做到 但你真的做到了
I never thought you'd manage this, but you're really succeeding now.
做到什么 -我开始真的讨厌你了
And what's that? - I'm starting to properly loathe you!
你怎么拖那么久
What's taken you so long?
我们其他人早就厌恶你了
The rest of us have been there for some time!
你做什么 -我要回格罗斯特郡
What are you doing? - I'm going back to Gloucestershire.
也是
Of course.
她一定在那儿等着你
It's where she'll be waiting for you.
她肯定很清楚 怎样才能让你快乐
I'm sure she'll know exactly how to make you happy.
查尔斯和戴安娜的关系似乎改善了
Charles and Diana seem to be getting on again.
谢天谢地
Hallelujah.
听说她昨晚在歌♥剧院跳舞 给他惊喜
Apparently, she surprised him with a dance last night at the opera house.
真的吗 -还踢腿转圈
Really? - Full of high kicks and spins.
你怎么没为我那样做过
Why did you never do that for me?
在你生日时跳舞 -对
Dance on your birthday? - Yes.
就像莎乐美[奥斯卡·王尔德创作戏剧]
Like Salome.
我没记错的话 你以前也有自己的芭蕾舞娘
Because, if memory serves, you had your own ballerinas for that.
拜托
Honestly.
你有时候真爱乱讲
The rubbish you talk sometimes.
这里说他们跟朋友去瑞士滑雪
It says here they're off to Switzerland, skiing with friends.
也许他们的婚姻有转机了
Perhaps their marriage has turned a corner.
更重要的是 比利·祖艾是谁
Now, much more importantly, who is Billy "Jo-el"?
比利·乔尔[美国歌♥手]
Billy Joel.
是乔尔啊 -对
Joel. - Yes.
"上城女孩"原唱
"Uptown Girl."
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
好
Right.
好 能确认任何消息就通知我
Right. Obviously, the minute you can confirm anything.
任何消息
Anything at all.
我要马上去见女王和爱丁堡公爵
I need to see the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh immediately.
查尔斯王子在瑞士克洛斯特斯的
Prince Charles has been caught in an avalanche
度假胜地遇雪崩被困
at the Swiss resort of Klosters.
威尔士亲王当时跟一群朋友滑雪
The Prince of Wales was skiing with a group of friends
雪崩发生时间是2点45分...
when the avalanche struck at a quarter to three...
由于严重降雪
had been the warning of possible avalanches in the region
当地发出雪崩警报...
after heavy snowfall...
救援直升机已经到场
Rescue helicopters are attending the scene,
但威尔士亲王至今生死未卜
but it is not known whether the prince has survived.
所有人全力进行搜救
A desperate rescue operation is now underway.
务求找到王子...
Efforts to locate the prince continue...
雪崩发生时
They were on the Haglamadd,
他们在哈格拉玛德...
a notoriously challenging off-piste slope...
那是有名的高难度越野雪道
when the avalanche struck.
似乎有两人被冲走
It seems that two of the party were hit and swept away.
什么...
What...
情况那么危险 他们怎么还要滑
Why were they even skiing if the conditions were dangerous?
据说今早的情况很理想
Conditions this morning were apparently ideal.
已经发现了一具男尸
And a male body has been found?
初步未确认的报告是这么说的
Those are the first unconfirmed reports, yes.
当然 他们正在尽力辨认死者
Obviously, every effort possible is being made to identify the body,
但如果真的遇到万一
but should the unthinkable turn out to be true
威尔士亲王真的...
and the Prince of Wales is in fact...
对于所有王室成员离世 我们都备有应急方案
We have contingency plans in place for all members of the royal family.
"梅奈桥"也不例外
"Menai Bridge" is no exception.
那是威尔士亲王去世的代号♥
It's the code name for the death of the Prince of Wales.
谢谢你 马丁
Yes, thank you, Martin.
为什么是桥
Why bridges?
所有人都是桥
We're all bridges.
我是伦敦桥 妈妈是泰桥 你是福斯桥
I'm London Bridge. Mummy's Tay Bridge. You're Forth Bridge.
选用桥名...
The choice of name...
是象征连接着今生...
was to suggest a link between this life and...
和来世
and the next.
已经确认了
We've had it confirmed.
威尔士亲王安然无恙 陛下
The Prince of Wales is safe, ma'am.
但其中一位宾客帕尔默-汤姆金森太太
Although one of the guests, Mrs. Palmer-Tomkinson,
还在重症监护室
is still in intensive care,
那名罹难者是... 是休·林赛
and the one fatality... was Hugh Lindsay.
天 -他的妻子...
No. - His wife...
遗孀...
widow...
在媒体办公室工作
works in the press office.
莎拉
Sarah.
要是你想写封信给她... -当然
If you wanted to send a letter... - Of course.
马丁
Martin?
是 陛下 我想说一下...
Yes, ma'am, just to say...
除了亲王殿下遇险的新闻
along with the coverage of His Royal Highness's near escape,
我们也该做好心理准备 会有更多...
we should also brace ourselves for more speculation...
关于亲王夫妇婚姻的臆测
about the Waleses' marriage.
意外发生前 亲王和王妃似乎关系欠佳
It seems the prince and princess had not been on the best of terms prior to the accident,
据报两人...
and we'd received reports of...
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表