剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
我们每次说话 都只会争吵
Since every time we do talk, it ends in an argument,
倒不如沉默好了
I'd say silence was preferable.
我听说你要去纽约 是怎么回事
What's this I hear about a trip to New York?
你别假装惊讶了
Don't look so surprised.
是政♥府♥要求的 大家都知道我要去
The government requested it. Everyone knows I'm going.
没人知道你是一个人去
No one knew you were going on your own.
真是丑陋贪婪的自私行为
What an ugly, avaricious piece of self-advancement that is.
我也想能跟我丈夫一起去
I'd sooner be doing it with my husband by my side.
去做什么
Doing what?
你过去几个月的精神状态
The past few months, you've barely been in a fit state psychologically
去理发都很勉强了 更别说要代表王室
to go to the hairdresser, much less represent the Crown.
但我听说你还有时间去见... 某些人
Although I gather you still found time to see... certain other people.
我们的谈话到此为止了
I think this conversation's gone as far as it can.
是你坚持要聊天的
You were the one who insisted on talking.
我早说过 沉默更好
I always said silence was preferable.
撒切尔夫人 -首相
Mrs. Thatcher? - Prime Minister?
女王陛下 今天有个特别严重的危机
One crisis rising above all the others today, Your Majesty.
是
Yes.
我也很想避免这种麻烦
An inconvenience one would dearly like to avoid,
毕竟我国已经面临很大的挑战
given the significant challenges this country already faces.
波斯湾的危机
The crisis in the Gulf.
那个危机
That crisis?
那是我们面对的首要挑战
Well, that is the predominant challenge facing us.
我还以为你说的是比较本土的问题
I thought you might be referring to matters closer to home.
国内是有一两件小事
There are one or two minor domestic matters,
捕鱼许可证的条件有些变动
some changes to the fishing license conditions,
但不必耽搁你的宝贵时间
but nothing I would want to waste your valuable time with.
你不觉得我们该谈谈... 那次演讲
You don't think we should briefly discuss... that speech?
哪次演讲
Which speech?
杰弗里·贺维爵士的辞任演讲
The resignation speech made by Sir Geoffrey Howe
掀起了颇大的风波
that's caused such a stir.
那有什么好讨论的
Why would we want to discuss that?
因为引起了不小的骚动
Because a great deal of fuss is being made of it.
可怜的杰弗里
Poor Geoffrey.
我之前请他担任副首相
I'd offered him the position of deputy prime minister,
但他似乎会错意了
and he seems to have taken it rather the wrong way.
报纸认为 他的演讲 是直接挑战你的权威
In the newspapers, his speech is seen as a direct challenge to your authority.
我认为那取决于你看的是什么报纸
I think that all depends on which newspapers you're reading.
不只是报纸 电视也是
Not just newspapers. Television too.
以及看什么电视
Or watching.
我身为君主 必须问你...
And as sovereign, I must ask you...
你认为领导权会受到挑战吗
do you expect a leadership challenge?
首相今天来见我 -对
The prime minister came to see me today. - Yes.
跟我讨论波斯湾的危机
To discuss the crisis in the Gulf.
什么
What?
不是讨论她长久以来的盟友
Not the fact that she'd just been knifed in the back
刚在她背上捅了一刀
by one of her longest-standing allies?
我也问了
No, I asked her about that.
真的 -真的
Did you really? - Yes.
你好勇敢
You're brave.
她怎么说
What did she say?
她说情况是很不幸...
She said the situation was unfortunate...
但也只是琐碎的竞争和仇视...
but it amounts to little more than petty rivalries and resentments...
跟小学生没有两样
played out at the level of the schoolyard.
我很快就会摆平
I shall see them off in no time.
我们实在不该在这种微不足道的...
And, really, we should not dignify an insignificant...
党内纠纷上浪费宝贵时间
internal party squabble with any more of our precious time.
杰弗里爵士的抨击使得 对撒切尔夫人的批评声浪
Sir Geoffrey's attack makes this, the criticism of Mrs. Thatcher,
更具杀伤力
much more lethal.
我认为她麻烦大了
I think she's in deep trouble,
虽不至于在首轮投票里输给迈克尔·赫赛尔廷
not that she will be beaten in the first ballot by Michael Heseltine,
但很可能会有足够的反对和弃权票
but more probably that there will be enough votes against her
对她造成沉重打击
and enough abstentions to damage her seriously.
有一个人跟我说 他认为很有可能
One person said to me that he thought it possible,
若不利情势到一定程度
if she were badly enough damaged,
内阁成员会向首席党♥鞭♥提议
that members of the Cabinet would go to the chief whip
要她考虑辞职
and say that she ought to consider her future.
目前还言之尚早
It's premature to say that yet,
但无可否认 今晚反对撒切尔夫人的浪潮
but undoubtedly there's a rather stronger tide
强度是前所未见的
running against Mrs. Thatcher tonight than there has ever been before.
鲍威尔
Powell.
是
Yes.
好的
Yeah.
知道了
I see.
谢谢
Thank you.
多少
How many?
差四票
We're four short.
必须得进入第二轮投票了
Not enough to stop it going to a second ballot.
这是最严重的背叛
It's betrayal of the very worst kind.
他们的政♥治♥生涯都是拜我所赐
They owe their political lives to me.
太可耻了 -卑鄙小人
It's despicable. - Those little men!
你要我对他们卑躬屈膝
And you want me to get on my knees to them?
不可能
Never.
把他们带来见我
Have them brought in to me.
一个一个来
One by one.
首项议题是王妃殿下即将...
First item on the agenda is Her Royal Highness's forthcoming...
单独出访纽约的行程
solo visit to New York.
看这行程表
Looking at the itinerary,
我们担心似乎有点困难
our concern would be that it seems to be challenging.
每天都排了多场活动
Several appointments each day.
只有四天而已 爱德华 -要前往多个地点
It's just four days, Edward. - In multiple locations.
我们都知道紧密行程会令人劳累
We all know the toll a schedule of engagements can take,
大家肯定都不想让威尔士王妃过劳
and I'm sure no one here would wish to see the Princess of Wales overstretched.
尤其不能危及她的健康
Certainly not at a risk to her own health.
威尔士王妃健康得很
The Princess of Wales's health is exemplary.
精神健康
Mental health.
更别说她将会跟孩子分隔两地
Not to mention the amount of time she'd be separated from her children
也许对她会造成一些压力
and the distress that might cause her.
威尔士王妃很清楚她该做什么
The Princess of Wales is well aware of what's required of her
也很期待这次行程
and is very much looking forward to the trip.
我只有一个问题
I have only one question.
你会支持我吗
Will you support me?
当然了
Of course.
我永远无条件支持你
You will always have my unconditional support.
我是站在你这边的
I am with you.
你可以相信我
You can always count on me.
问题是...
The problem is...
人数对你不利...
the numbers are against you...
你无法促成党内团结...
and your inability to unite the party behind you...
欧洲议题...
over Europe...
经济议题...
over the economy...
税收议题...
over taxation...
也许如果你的手段不那么强硬...
Perhaps if your methods were less confrontational...
要是你曾咨♥询♥内阁 而非一意孤行
and if you'd consulted with Cabinet rather than ruling by decree,
你否定了保守党的核心价值 包括温和...
your rejection of core Conservative values, of moderation...
和同情心...
compassion...
完全弃中间派于不顾...
and your total disregard for the center ground...
让你处境很不利
leaves you vulnerable.
易受攻击 孤立无援
Exposed. Isolated.
我永远都会捍卫你 玛格丽特
I shall always defend you, Margaret.
永远都会
Always.
但是...
But...
作为你的朋友...
as your friend...
作为盟友...
as an ally...
我认为可以代表大部分人说...
I think I speak for the majority when I say...
党内也许该换新血了
the time might have come for some new blood.
为了大家着想
And that it would be in everyone's best interests
也许你该... 退位让贤
if you were to... stand down.
一群混账
Bastards.
全都是混账
The bloody lot of them.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表