剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
至少卡米拉和我的婚外情
At least when Camilla and I commit adultery,
不会触发国♥家♥安♥全♥危机
there aren't national security implications involved.
没必要说这种话
That was uncalled for.
你也没必要来干涉我这件事
So is your unwelcome intervention in this matter.
说实话 你在家人面前扮演我的盟友
Honestly, you make a great show of being my ally in this family,
假装支持我
watching my back,
但到头来 你只是个叛徒
but when the chips are down, you're just a quisling.
口蜜腹剑的小人
A fifth columnist playing for the other side.
事实是 卡米拉是我遇到过最喜欢的人
The fact is, I haven't met anyone I like as much as Camilla,
她却被你设计 困在婚姻之中
who is trapped in a marriage of your engineering
被我设计 我... -丈夫睡了半个格洛斯特郡
My engineering? I've... - with a husband who's bedding half of Gloucestershire.
邀请我俩去布罗德兰兹庄园 你就会知道我们在一起多幸福
Invite us both to Broadlands soon. You'll see how happy we make one another.
当然前提是 你有一丁点在乎我的幸福
That is, if my happiness is even remotely important to you.
我得挂了
Now I must go.
爸爸 快来 时间不早了
Come on, Daddy! Look at the time!
尼可拉斯 蒂莫西
Nicholas! Timothy!
把这个尽快送给威尔士亲王
All right. Get this to the Prince of Wales as soon as possible.
遵命
Sir.
好吧
Right.
去抓龙虾咯
Time to catch some lobster.
走吧
Let's go.
你在哪儿看到的
Where did you see him?
那边的山脊 你看得到吗
Just up there, on the brow. Can you see?
好
Okay.
拿去 免得你会冷 保罗
In case you're feeling a little chilled. Here you are, Paul.
启航
Ahead!
启航
Ahead!
就是他
That's the one.
别探头 会掉进海里的
No. No, not like that. You'll fall overboard.
用钩子
Use the hook.
谢谢外公 -好了
Thank you, Grandpapa. - There you go.
来 -好了
Come on. - There we are.
用力点
Need a bit more muscle.
从爪子后面提起 就不会被钳...
Hold her behind the claws, so they can't nip you....
这只龙虾体内有卵
This is what we call a berried hen.
我们把这只扔回去 让它产卵
We're gonna throw this one back, then she can have her babies in peace.
一...
And one...
二...
two, and...
该死
Damn!
继续通话
Stay on the radio!
天哪
Dear.
一堆人一起来 肯定没好事
It's never good when they come in packs like this.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
我们接到了电报
We've received a copy of a telegram
是英国驻都柏林大使♥馆♥传给外♥交♥部♥的
sent to the Foreign Office from the British embassy in Dublin.
内容是...
It reads...
"今天13:05 英国大使♥馆♥获报
"At 13:05, the British ambassador was informed
蒙巴顿伯爵的船
that there had been an explosion
在斯莱戈郡发生爆♥炸♥"
on Lord Mountbatten's boat in County Sligo."
造成蒙巴顿伯爵身亡
Lord Mountbatten is dead.
死者还包括船员保罗·麦克斯韦尔 和蒙巴顿伯爵的外孙尼古拉斯
As are the boat boy, Paul Maxwell, and Lord Mountbatten's grandson Nicholas.
布拉伯恩伯爵夫妇 朵琳·布拉伯恩女爵
Lord and Lady Brabourne, Doreen Lady Brabourne,
还有蒂莫西·纳奇布尔都在斯莱戈住院
and Timothy Knatchbull are in hospital in Sligo.
恐怕爱尔兰共和军已经承认责任
The IRA has, I'm afraid, already claimed responsibility.
殿下 看来会在5号♥举♥行♥
It's looking like the 5th, sir.
葬礼
For the funeral.
地点是威斯敏斯特教堂
At Westminster Abbey.
我奉命把这个交给你
I was asked to give you this.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的查尔斯
My dear Charles,
"人中之王"
there exists no greater compliment
是对一个人最高的赞赏
than to be called a "prince among men."
要得到这样的称号♥
Such a person earns his title
必须有能力领导和启发众人...
with his ability to lead and inspire...
这些都是你必须追求的特质
elusive virtues, to which you must reach and rise.
让我痛心的是 你没有付出足够的努力
And it grieves me to say that you are not working hard enough
去追求这些特质
to reach and to rise.
择偶一事
The choice of a woman was the issue
也让前任威尔士亲王陷入悲苦
around which the last Prince of Wales came to grief.
让我很诧异的是 先王让位40年后
And it's astonishing to me that, 40 years after the abdication,
你竟然完全无意隐藏
you are making so little attempt
你对一个已婚妇人的爱慕
to conceal your infatuation for another man's wife.
你怎么可以如此摧毁与辜负自己
How could you contemplate such ruin and disappointment to yourself,
和你的家人
to your family,
还有我
to me?
我再次提醒你 你必须打造自己的命运
Must I remind you again of the importance of building your destiny
找个性格温文 和蔼可亲
with some sweet and innocent, well-tempered girl
身家清白
with no past,
循规蹈矩的好女孩
who knows the rules and will follow the rules?
跟她重新开始
Someone with whom you can make a fresh start
构筑新的人生
and build a new life.
让人♥民♥爱慕这位王妃
One that people will love as a princess
最终她将成为王后
and, in due course, as queen.
这是你的使命
This is your duty now,
你最重要的责任
your most important task.
你不只是一个人
You are more than a man,
也不只是一个王子
more than a prince,
你终有一天 会登基为王
and one day, dear boy, you shall be king.
我要出海去了
But now, to the sea.
我非常想念你
I miss you enormously.
我最喜欢有你的陪伴
There is no one whose company I enjoy more.
但你应该早就知道了
But I think you know that.
永远爱你的名誉祖父...
Your ever-loving honorary grandpa...
迪基亲笔
Dickie.
喂 -首相 白金汉宫来电
Yes? - Buckingham Palace, Prime Minister.
现在为你接通女王陛下
Putting you through to Her Majesty the Queen.
女王陛下 -首相
Your Majesty. - Prime Minister.
这是一场悲剧
This is a very great tragedy.
蒙巴顿伯爵的离世 留下无可填补的空隙
Lord Mountbatten's death leaves a gap that can never be filled.
谨向您和您的家人致上最衷心的慰问
Our heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family,
当然也悼念今天在沃伦点遇害的士兵
and of course of those of the servicemen killed at Warrenpoint today.
我彻底厌倦了 为爱尔兰共和军的恶行
I am sick and tired of those who would seek to rationalize
合理化和找借口的那些人人
and make excuses for the atrocities committed by the IRA.
没有所谓的政♥治♥谋杀
There's no such thing as political murder
政♥治♥轰炸 或是政♥治♥暴♥力♥
or political bombing or political violence.
只有违法的谋杀
There's only criminal murder,
违法的轰炸和暴♥力♥
criminal bombing, and criminal violence.
我向你保证
And I give you my word,
我会跟爱尔兰共和军宣战
I will wage a war against the Irish Republican Army
绝不会犹豫 也绝不会心软
with relentless determination and without mercy
直到战争胜利
until that war is won.
是你啊
It's you.
是
Yes.
真的太糟了
It's a terrible thing.
但...
But...
他一定不畏惧死亡
he would have had no fear of death.
肯定不会 -没错
None. - No.
他也一定很讨厌假惺惺的哭哭啼啼
And he would have hated any mawkish outpourings of grief.
故作感伤
Or sentimentality.
他留下了...
He left...
500页的指示
500 pages of instructions.
安排他的葬礼
For the funeral.
他选了你
And chose you
来念悼文
to do the reading.
是你
You.
这个家族结构没什么正常的
Architecturally, there is little that is normal about this family.
迪基的角色也使其更加扭曲
Dickie's position within it twisted it even further out of shape.
我对我父亲几乎一无所知
I barely knew my own father.
迪基理解这一点 填补了那个空位
Dickie understood that and stepped in as a surrogate.
对我意义重大
Which meant the world to me.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表