剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
殿下
Ma'am?
都弄干了
All dry.
吃午饭
Lunch?
这里真不错
What a wonderful spot.
你该看看这儿最辉煌的时期
You should have seen it in its heyday.
现在年久失修 大不如前了 真可惜
It's rather sad now it's neglected, gone to seed.
你看这些赫蕉
Look at these heliconias.
那是吉贝木棉吗
Is that a silk cotton tree?
对
Yes.
"园丁最大的挑战是修剪
"The challenge for any gardener is the pruning.
手指必须很灵活"
You need very nimble fingers."
罗迪说的
Roddy.
是花♥园♥还是失修
The garden or the neglect?
很可惜 两个都是
Sadly, both!
谢谢
Thank you.
戴安娜又怀孕了
Diana's pregnant again.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
还以为这样 心情就会好
Which one might imagine would lift the spirits.
但我们两人的情绪反而似乎更加低落
Instead, an even deeper gloom seems to have descended on both of us.
我们现在很少见面 就算见面
We hardly see one another anymore, and when we do,
也是吵个不停
we quarrel more than ever.
令人沮丧
It's so depressing,
伤害对方
corrosive.
我别无选择 只能... 去找别人
And it's left me with no option but to... start seeing someone.
对 我们都很清楚
Yes, I think we all know about that.
不 不是卡米拉
No, not Camilla.
我是说...
I meant...
专业人士
a professional.
找心理医生处理情绪问题
A therapist, to help with the moods.
疯子医生
A headshrinker?
玛格阿姨 不能那样叫人家
Aunt Margot, you can't call them that.
有帮助吗
Has it helped?
至少没有再恶化
It hasn't made things worse.
你这算哪门子推荐
Not much of an endorsement.
我会说 是因为答应了安妮
The reason I bring it up is I promised Anne
我会尽量劝你也找个人看看
that I would urge you to try seeing someone too.
你们是要合伙欺负我吗
Are you both ganging up on me?
我们都关心你
We both care.
回伦敦后去试试吧
Why not try back in London?
安妮说她找到一个不错的
Anne thinks she's found someone good.
我身为公主殿下 居然要我去见她 真是无礼
It's outrageous that I, an HRH, should travel to see her.
听说那也算治疗的一部分
I gather it's part of the process,
病人必须接受自己是病人
that the patient accept that they are a patient.
据说必须要放下身段 才能开始诊疗
Apparently, the healing cannot start until the grandiosity is diminished.
什么身段
What grandiosity?
如今我在王室的地位 已经低到不能再低
I'm so far down the royal pecking order these days,
完全是可有可无
I'm virtually an untouchable.
到了
Here we are.
我曾接受过心理治疗
I had therapy once before
那时我跟斯♥诺♥登伯爵结婚不久
in the early days of my marriage to Lord Snowdon.
我们的问题是我...
The problem we face is I'm...
我很抗拒这一切
Well, I'm so opposed to all of this.
我觉得很可悲 违背了我自小的信仰
I find it pathetic. It violates everything I was brought up to believe.
你自小有什么信仰
What were you brought up to believe?
自怨自艾是没用的
Self-pity won't get you very far.
只能咬紧牙关往前走
You've just got to get on with it.
这种想法很平常
Well, that's a very common attitude.
也是很老派的想法
It's also quite old-fashioned.
你是说我平常吗 还说我老
Did you just call me common? And old?
这可不是个好开始
Because that would not be a good way to start.
那这次为什么想再试试
So, what made you want to try again?
殿下
Ma'am.
殿下
Ma'am.
因为...
Because...
说来难为情 最近我感觉...
Well, I'm ashamed to say I've been feeling...
有点低落...
a little low...
好一阵子了
for a while now.
而且...
And...
目前的低潮...
this current slump...
我用尽各种方法...
seems to have resisted every...
都好像挥之不去
attempt I've made to muscle through.
你知道你的家族有其他人...
Are you aware of anyone else in your immediate family
受精神问题困扰吗
struggling with mental health issues?
威尔士亲王 他的情绪也会有些起伏
The Prince of Wales. He has his ups and downs.
但我不觉得那是生病 婚姻就是这样
But I wouldn't say that's a condition. That's just marriage.
我叔叔 格罗斯特公爵
The Duke of Gloucester, my uncle.
他偶尔也会情绪低落
He got low from time to time.
我会这样问是因为
I only ask because I am aware,
我从同行口中听说了... 两姐妹的事情
through professional colleagues, of... the sisters.
姐妹
Sisters?
什么姐妹
What sisters?
然后她就跟我说了 我们表姐妹的事情
That's when she told me about our cousins.
我们的表姐妹 鲍斯-里昂家的凯瑟琳和尼丽莎
Our first cousins, Katherine and Nerissa Bowes-Lyon.
妈妈最喜欢的哥哥 所生的三女和五女...
Third and fifth daughters of Mummy's favorite elder brother...
乔克舅舅
Uncle Jock.
她们被关在雷德希尔的
Being locked up
厄斯伍德心智缺陷机构
in the Earlswood Institution for Mental Defectives, if you please, in Redhill.
我记得听说过凯瑟琳和尼丽莎
Yes, I remember hearing about Katherine and Nerissa
以及她们的... 不幸
and their... terrible problems.
但她们早就死了
But they're long dead.
据我所知 她们都还活着
It's my understanding they're both very much alive.
可以查一下
But we can check.
你干什么 那是我的按钮
What are you doing? That's my button.
族谱在这边 伯克家族
Here we are. Burke's.
让我来 我来拿 -不用 我来就好
Let me do that. I'll do that. - No, I'm fine.
拿到了 好重
Here we are. Heavy!
接好 -别乱来
Catch! - Don't you dare!
不好笑 小心点
Not funny. Go carefully.
P R S...
P, R, S...
是不是这个
Did I just see it?
找到了 就在这里
Yes. Look, here it is.
尼丽莎 1940年殁
Nerissa, deceased 1940.
凯瑟琳 1961年殁 写得很清楚
Katherine, deceased 1961. There it is in black and white.
两个人都早就死了
Both died long ago.
好奇怪
How strange.
我不在
I'm not here.
白金汉宫
Buckingham Palace.
是谁
Who was it?
是詹宁斯先生 殿下
Mr. Jennings, ma'am.
达泽
Dazzle?
他要做什么
What did he want?
他想告知你 他下周会在伦敦待几天
To let you know he'd be in London next week for a few days,
看你有没有空
in case you had any time.
没空
No.
慈悲圣母 请为我们祷告...
Mater misericordiae, ora pro nobis...
达泽 你不是在祷告吧 -我是
Dazzle, you're not praying, are you? - I am.
恩宠圣母玛利亚... 你多久没开过车了
Maria, mater gratio... When was the last time you drove a car?
我常常开车 可能不是这一款
I drive all the time. Well, maybe not this particular model.
还好意思说我 你根本不会开车
Anyway, you're a fine one to talk. You can't drive at all.
至少我知道自己的极限
At least I recognize my limitations.
我也想让司机开车送我们 但那样...
I'd have been happy for the chauffeur to drive us, but then...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们两个就不能独处了
Well, we wouldn't have been alone.
为什么非得独处
Why is it so important that we're alone?
要是有人问我是谁呢
What if someone asks me who I am?
不会的 你是神父 -我不是神父
They won't. You're a priest. - But I'm not.
还不是 我只是神学院学生
Not yet. I'm still just a seminarian.
他们又不知道
They don't know that.
你看起来就是神职人员 不会惹人起疑
You still look suitably clerical and beyond suspicion.
这样不对 殿下
It feels wrong, ma'am.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表