剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
它很漂亮
He's a beauty.
得感谢戴安娜
I have Diana to thank.
不 我什么都没做 -看到它的是你 不是我
No, I did nothing. - No, you, you spotted him, not me.
但把它射倒的是你
But you shot him, sir.
那一枪也不简单
It wasn't an easy shot.
是没错 -非常厉害
No. - It was brilliant.
我们靠近看看吧
Right, let's get a closer look, shall we?
我们走了四小时才找到它
Walking four hours before we found him.
四小时 -四小时
Four? - Four.
只开一枪 -一枪
A single shot? - A single shot.
很厉害吧 妈
Mummy, it's impressive, isn't it?
谢谢你远道而来
Thank you so much for coming.
会不会很难熬 -不会 我很尽兴
Has it been awful? - Not at all. It's been heavenly.
很少有人第一次来就这么说
No one's ever said that after their first visit to this place.
是真的
But it has been.
你不讨厌被这样审视吗 -我家人也是这样
You weren't put off by all the scrutiny? - My family's just as bad.
每次有新来的人 都被他们彻底折磨戏弄
Anyone new, everyone tortures them trying to catch them out.
明天就会有结果了
I'll get all the reports tomorrow.
让我知道 我有没有及格
Let me know if I passed.
你肯定及格了
I'm sure you have.
成绩优异
With distinction.
你非常讨人喜欢
You've been a great sport.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以...
So...
那边情况怎么样
how's it going up there?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
我想
I do, actually.
告诉我
Talk to me.
她大获全胜
She's a triumph.
这么多年来
In the history of Balmoral,
从来没有人 如此高分通过巴尔莫勒尔城♥堡♥测试
no one has ever passed the test with such flying colors.
不错嘛
Well, well, well.
全家人都赞不绝口
Rave reviews from the whole ghastly politburo.
安妮 爸爸
Anne, Papa,
玛格
Margot,
妈妈 外婆
Mummy, Granny.
亲王殿下 爱丁堡公爵请你过去
Your Royal Highness, the Duke of Edinburgh has asked to see you.
然后爸爸把我召去讲话
Then I was summoned for a conversation with Papa
偏偏是在挂尸房♥ 他还完全不以为意
in the hanging room, where, oblivious to the grotesque symbolism,
被挂起来剥皮的其实是我
it might as well have been me strung up and skinned.
你要见我
You asked to see me?
那个戴安娜·斯宾塞
That Diana Spencer.
她怎么了
What about her?
他把家人的立场说得很清楚
He made the family position painfully clear.
他们要我娶她
They want me to marry her.
天哪
Gosh.
对
Yes.
她真的大获全胜
She really was a triumph.
我想这也是迟早的事
I suppose this was always going to happen.
早晚会有适当的人选
The right one was always going to come along.
她真的是适当人选吗
But is she the right one?
有人真的扪心自问过吗
Is anyone actually asking themselves that?
她还是个孩子
She's a child.
女王陛下 首相来了
The Prime Minister, Your Majesty.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
希望你的假期愉快 -很愉快
I do hope you enjoyed your holiday. - Very much.
苏格兰的夏天非常怡人
Scotland in the summer is such a blessing.
我始终无法理解 怎么会有人不喜欢巴尔莫勒尔城♥堡♥
I'm always mystified by those that don't feel at home at Balmoral.
有些人就是不喜欢
Some people just don't.
他们来做客的时候
They come and are bewildered by it,
会被天气和习俗搞得不知所措
by the weather and traditions.
他们只看到猎杀动物的残忍♥血腥
They see only cruelty in the blood sports
不懂背后的仁慈和必要
instead of kindness or necessity.
但这里似乎也经历了一番血腥屠宰
But there have been blood sports here too, I notice.
你把内阁换掉了 -是的
You have a brand-new cabinet. - I have.
被宰的主要是年长的大臣
Mostly older ministers that were culled.
是没错 但也不只是因为年龄
Yes, although it wasn't just their age that decided it.
而是 -主要是他们的背景
Rather? - Their background, mostly.
他们缺乏毅力
And lack of grit,
因为他们背景优渥又娇生惯养
as a consequence of their privilege and entitlement.
一个人的背景优良 不代表他就没毅力
Always a mistake to assume just because people are privileged, they lack grit.
而且我认为 四处树敌也很危险
And a dangerous game, I think, to make enemies left, right, and center.
只要不怕树敌 就不危险
Not if one is comfortable with having enemies.
你不怕吗
Are you?
当然
Yes.
引用宪♥章♥派诗人查尔斯·麦凯的话来说
Inspired by the words of the Chartist poet Charles Mackay.
"你说自己没有敌人
"You have no enemies, you say?
朋友 那并不值得炫耀
Alas! My friend, the boast is poor.
勇于上阵作战 敢于谨守岗位之人
He, who has mingled in the fray Of duty, that the brave endure,
必定树敌 无树敌者
Must have made foes! If you have none,
其功业必微
Small is the work that you have done.
从无愤然抵抗叛徒
You've hit no traitor on the hip,
从无凛然纠正谎言
You've dashed no cup from perjured lip,
从无挺身拨乱反正
You've never turned the wrong to right,
临阵退缩 一介懦夫而已"
You've been a coward in the fight."
晚上好 消息已经出来了 三名大臣被辞退
Good evening. Well, so now we know. Three cabinet ministers sacked,
内阁换人 次要职位有一连串的晋升和贬降
the cabinet changes, and a long list of promotions and demotions in the junior ranks.
撒切尔首相彻底重整了她的内阁
Mrs. Thatcher has well and truly shuffled her cabinet.
我们很快就会知道...
Well, in a moment, we'll be looking...
屹耳
Eeyore.
我来看看你怎么样 -我会没事的
I came to see how you were getting on. - I'll be fine.
难道就不能比"没事"好一点吗
Could you be a bit more than fine just once?
你筛选了半个英国
After a selection process that involved half of Britain,
终于找到了个完美的女性
you've somehow stumbled on the perfect one
年纪 外貌和血统都无懈可击
in age, looks, and breeding.
还是说完美的鸡蛋 都被你挑到骨头了
Or have you managed to find fault even in perfection?
不是
No.
不 无可否认...
No, she is...
她是个美人
undeniably gorgeous.
她的腿啊
Those legs.
气死我了
Cow.
也很得体
And appropriate.
那么...
Well, then...
真希望有多点时间
I just wish I'd had more time.
为什么
What for?
让我可以了解她 我们根本不熟
Well, to find out who she is. We hardly know one another.
以后有的是时间了解 -大家都是那样说
There'll be time for that later. - That's what everyone keeps saying.
"以后有的是时间了解 快点了事"
"There'll be time for that later, just get on with it."
我同意
I concur.
那个人怎么说
What does you-know-who say?
让人悲哀的是 她很支持
Depressingly, she's all for it.
她当然支持
Of course she is.
大家都支持 因为他们都知道
Everyone's all for it because everyone understands
这一章终于有望结束
it's time to finally close this chapter.
了结这场帕克-鲍尔斯闹剧
To put the whole Parker Bowles soap opera behind us.
为了我们大家
All of us.
一了百了
For good.
对
Yes.
你是在微笑吗
Was that a smile?
很快就是了
It will be soon.
别再反抗了
Don't fight it.
她很完美
She's perfect.
连雄鹿都被她找到了 该死
She even got the stag, damn her!
一定是命中注定
It must be written in the stars.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表