剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Don't you dare!
我们可不能惹上那种上流习惯
We don't want to catch any upper-class habits.
分房♥睡的夫妇 早晚会分开
Those that sleep apart grow apart.
就一个晚上而已
It's just for one night.
恶习就是这样开始的
And that's precisely how bad habits start.
你可以留在这里...
So you can stay here, and...
床头桌上有本书
well, there's a book on the bedside table.
好吧 亲爱的 你说了算
Very well, dear, whatever you say.
我都不知道...
I didn't realize...
"巴尔莫勒尔城♥堡♥狩猎回忆录" -真行
Hunting Memoirs of Balmoral Castle. - Yes.
你看吧 我要工作
You read that while I do this.
等不及了
I can't wait.
"1848年9月5日
"Fifth of September, 1848.
阿尔伯特亲王写给萨克森科堡女公爵玛丽的信
A letter from Prince Albert to Marie, Dowager Duchess of Saxe-Coburg!
我们抵达以来 雨一直没停
The rain has not stopped for one minute since we arrived,
但那也没阻止顽皮的我
but it has not prevented me, naughty man,
花了一整个星期 悄悄猎捕英伟的雄鹿
from spending the whole week creeping stealthily after glorious stags.
待在这里
Stay.
她昨天的表现不是很好
Yesterday, actually, her performance was quite poor.
我觉得可以在午饭前把它拿下
Yes, I'm making myself odds-on to bring him back by lunch.
我跟你打赌好了
Ha! I'll take you on that bet.
你最好说到做到
Better put your money where your mouth is.
她人呢 它早上最活跃了
Where is she? He's most active in the morning.
可别让我错失良机
I don't want to lose my shot.
天哪
God!
什么都别说
Say nothing.
首相
Prime Minister.
今天早上天气真好
What a lovely morning.
我们走吧
Shall we?
我们坐这边
We're in here.
坐这辆车
We're in this one.
谢谢你 约翰
Thank you, John.
来吧 乖孩子 上来
Come on, boy. Come on.
你同意参加 我很高兴
I'm so glad you agreed to join us.
我还以为你不会感兴趣
I didn't have you down as a sportswoman.
我是不感兴趣 陛下
I'm not, ma'am.
我们都很热衷猎鹿
I'm afraid we're all mad stalkers.
我跟我父亲乔治六世 打猎度过不少美好时光
It was how I spent some happy times with my father, King George.
他教了我一切 -我父亲也教了我不少
He taught me everything. - My father taught me a great deal too.
你们一起会做什么
What did you do together?
工作
We worked.
工作就是我们的娱乐
Work was our play.
我跟他在店里工作
I worked with him in our shop.
他身为市议员 也常常带着我办公
As an alderman, he took me everywhere.
我看着他写演讲稿
I watched as he wrote his speeches
也听着他彩排和发表演说
and listened as he rehearsed and delivered them.
那是我的政♥治♥洗礼
It was my political baptism.
你们俩这样真好
How lovely for you both.
是
Yes.
要是你不想扭伤脚踝
Now, if you don't want to break your ankles,
也许该换换鞋子
you should have a think about those.
你穿几号♥鞋
What size are you?
五号♥
Five.
真巧 我也是
That's handy! Me too.
猎鹿的时候 秘诀是要融入大自然
When stalking, the trick, really, is to disappear into nature,
那样才能攻其不备
to preserve the element of surprise.
所以下次最好别穿亮蓝色
So next time, you might not wear bright blue.
很容易被雄鹿看见
It means the stag can see you.
也别擦香水
Or wear scent.
会被它闻到
It means he can smell you.
这样也会被它听到
And now he can hear you, too.
我可以回去换衣服
I could go back and change.
这主意不错
That's an idea!
你赶快的话 还来得及回来吃午饭
If you hurry, you can make it back in time for lunch.
我会尽快
I'll be as quick as I can.
陛下
Ma'am.
玛丽
Mary.
我开车去跟他们吃午饭
I'll drive out and join them for lunch.
知道他们去哪了吗
Do we know where?
我听说他们要去慕克湖边 殿下
I think I heard them saying they're going to the Loch Muick beach, ma'am.
好
Yes.
不要
No.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
公主殿下
Your Royal Highness.
你不是应该在外面猎鹿吗
Aren't you supposed to be out there stalking?
是 但你姐姐...
Yes, I was, but your sister...
你不能那样称呼她 你得叫她"女王"
No, you don't call her that. You call her "the Queen."
她是女王 不是我姐姐
She's the Queen, not my sister.
还有那张椅子 没人能坐
And that chair, no one sits in that chair.
求你原谅 -天哪 也别说那句话
I beg your pardon. - God, don't say that either.
要说"什么"
Say "What?"
乞求太不得体了
Begging for anything is desperate.
乞求原谅是庶民所为
Begging for pardon is common.
那把椅子...
That chair...
谁都不能坐
no one sits in that chair.
那是维多利亚女王的椅子
It's Queen Victoria's chair.
你也应该知道 今天是公共假日
And you do realize this is supposed to be a bank holiday?
是 但国家现在的状况
Yes, although it is hard to have a holiday
我很难安心休假
when the country is in its current state.
国家过去也曾经陷入困境
The country has been in a state before.
未来也肯定会陷入困境
It will doubtless be in a state again.
累积了经验后就会知道
One learns, when one has the benefit of experience,
有时候休息才是最明智的选择
that sometimes time off is the most sensible course of action.
我不是很适合休息
Well, I'm not best suited to time off.
休息从来不会让我快乐
It gives me no pleasure.
也许能给你更重要的东西
It might give you something more important than that.
新的观点
Perspective.
晚安 亲王殿下
Good evening, Your Royal Highness.
你真的说什么也不肯来过周末吗
Is there nothing I can say to persuade you to come for the weekend?
我为什么去 我没身份
Why? I have no place up there.
而且我也很忙
And I'm busy anyway.
忙什么
Doing what?
有什么事那么重要 能让你拒绝王储的邀约
What is so important that you decline an invitation from the heir to the throne?
我要当母亲
Being a mother.
还有妻子
And a wife.
你以前怎么不做这事 -别闹了
Well, it's never stopped you before. - Now, now.
是真的
It's true.
你还是找个能随传随到的年轻女孩吧
You need to find a young woman who's free to be where you want when you want
愿意为你放下一切
and is willing to give up her life for you.
比如新的这个
Like this new one.
戴安娜·斯宾塞
Diana Spencer?
她也许就很适合
Mightn't she fit the bill?
别这样说
Don't say that.
我更想听你说你很嫉妒
I'd much rather hear how jealous you are.
我嫉妒 可...
I would be, but...
有什么用呢
it's not helpful, is it?
我们现在这种状况
Given the situation we find ourselves in.
你肩负的责任
What's now required of you.
我认真的 你打给她吧
I'm serious. You should ring her.
跟她说什么
And say what?
"我一直想起你
"I can't stop thinking about you.
我无法忍♥受整个夏天不见你
I can't bear to wait the whole summer before seeing you.
你能不能放下一切 来苏格兰"
Any chance you could drop everything and come up to Scotland now?"
新数据显示失业率急升
Members of Mrs. Thatcher's cabinet have expressed their alarm
不少撒切尔内阁成员表示关注
at new figures showing a sharp rise in the rate of unemployment.
工会把失业情况归咎于
Unions are blaming the increase on the continued commitment
政♥府♥坚持大幅度削减开支
to a policy of wide-ranging spending cuts.
目前的情况确实让人非常担忧
This is now a very worrying situation indeed.
面对无能而激进的工党
We have the most incompetent and radical Labour opposition,
我们本应遥遥领先 现在却被穷追猛打
that should be in the wilderness, now snapping at our heels.
没有人怀疑首相的信念
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表