剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
竭尽全力
To go to any lengths.
我也想告诉你...
And I want to say to you...
对不起...
that I'm sorry...
我也有错
for my part
造成这一切
in everything.
很好 那就这样了
Good. Well, that's that, then.
什么
What?
不给我机会发言吗
Do I get a chance to speak?
要说什么
And say what?
还有什么好说的
What else is there to say?
简直是噩梦
It's a nightmare.
我都预备好了讲稿 结果戴安娜突然那样子
I had the whole speech prepared, then out of nowhere, Diana does that.
那样暗算我
Ambushes me like that.
你也知道妈妈
And Mummy, well, you know her.
她只想把话题结束
So grateful the subject was over,
等不及要离开房♥间了
she couldn't get out of the room quickly enough.
我不会就此罢休
Well, I won't let this go.
我跟我的保护官交代过了
I spoke to my protection officers.
他们都知道她的动态 要是出了任何事
They all know what she gets up to, and if anything happens,
只要戴安娜有任何差错
if Diana puts even the slightest foot wrong,
她只要企图乱搞...
if she even thinks about straying...
他们就会告诉我
they'll let me know.
休伊特少校是过去式了
Major Hewitt's gone.
向左... 看齐
Eyes... left.
我跟他分手了
I gave him the heave-ho.
别的也分了
Everyone else too.
不会再调情
No more little flirtations.
不会再找备胎
No more plan Bs.
破釜沉舟
All doors firmly shut.
要是休伊特少校再打电♥话♥来
Any more telephone calls from Major Hewitt,
就说我不在
make sure to say I'm out.
我不要再跟他讲话
I don't want to hear from him.
他也不能不请自来
He can't just show up.
这里不再欢迎他
He's not welcome here anymore.
遵命
Ma'am.
这是第一次 一切都感觉不同了
For the first time, things do feel different.
我感觉不一样了
I feel different.
因为我发现 自己真的想挽救这段婚姻
Because I've realized how much I want to make this marriage work.
为此 七周年纪念日即将来到...
And to that end, with our seventh anniversary coming up...
我...
Well...
有些主意
I've had some ideas.
21号♥我们会在哈特尔浦
On the 21st, we have lunch
出席社企信托的午宴
at the Community Enterprise Trust in Hartlepool,
然后到桑得兰
followed by a turf-cutting ceremony
参加希尔顿煤矿重建计划的动工仪式
at Hilton Colliery redevelopment site in Sunderland.
22号♥呢
What about the 22nd?
在因弗内斯[苏格兰]乔治堡出席
A presentation of new colors
戈顿高原部队第一营的阅兵仪式
to the 1st Battalion Gordon Highlanders at Fort George, Inverness.
我想抽空跟帕克-鲍尔斯太太在苏格兰度个周末
I'm trying to find time for a weekend in Scotland with Mrs. Parker Bowles.
29号♥呢
What about the 29th?
可能不太好办 -为什么 我前一天有空
That might be tricky. - Why? I'm free the day before.
2号♥才要回康沃尔 那是星期二吧
I'm not due back in Cornwall until the 2nd, which is a Tuesday.
29号♥是你的结婚纪念日 殿下
The 29th is your wedding anniversary, sir.
当然
Of course.
其实
As a matter of fact,
威尔士王妃特别要求
the Princess of Wales made a point
你那个周末要在海格罗夫
of requesting you be in Highgrove that weekend.
她说有特别的计划
She said she had something specific in mind.
♪ 我承受不住 ♪
♪ I just can't handle it ♪
♪ 爱这个东西 ♪
♪ This thing called love ♪
♪ 我要开始考虑 ♪
♪ I must get round to it ♪
♪ 我毫无准备 ♪
♪ I ain't ready ♪
♪ 迎接疯狂的爱情 ♪
♪ Crazy little thing called love ♪
♪ 沉着 放松 ♪
♪ Be cool, relax ♪
♪ 心中有数 走上正途 ♪
♪ Get hip And get on my tracks ♪
♪ 坐上便车的后座 ♪
♪ Take a back seat, hitchhike ♪
♪ 骑着摩托漫游 ♪
♪ And take a long ride on my motorbike ♪
♪ 准备迎接疯狂的爱情 ♪
♪ Until I'm ready Crazy little thing called love ♪
那是谁 -你们好啊
Who's that? - Hello, boys.
来吧 过来抱抱
Come on. Let's have you.
进去吧 过来
In you go. Come on.
那边还有三个
There's three more over there!
三人同船
Three in a boat!
王子落水了
Prince overboard!
我来了
I'm coming!
哈里 快推我 -我来帮忙
Push me, Harry! - I'll help.
好
Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
天
Gosh.
我们还没互送礼物呢
We haven't done our presents.
也对
Right. Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
是你家族祖居的历史
Aedes Althorpianae. The history of your family home.
你天祖父在1822年委托编制的
Commissioned by your great-great-great grandfather in 1822.
这是初版
It's a first edition.
查尔斯 这太棒了
Charles, that's lovely.
谢谢你
Thank you.
换我了
Now me.
我的比较小
It's a bit smaller.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道我上次为你表演 你吓坏了
I know how horrified you were the last time I performed for you,
太公开了
about how public it was.
我没有吓坏
I wasn't horrified.
你就是
Yes, you were.
只是... 有点吃惊
I was... a little shocked.
反应不过来
Taken by surprise.
我知道
I know.
但我喜欢表演
But I love to perform.
表演最能让我表达自己
It's how I can best express myself,
还有...
and...
展现自己真正的感受
how I can show what I really feel.
所以这一次
So this time,
就只有我们两个
it's just between us.
没有公众 没有别人
No public. No one watching.
这是什么 -你静静看就好
What is this? - Wait, watch.
♪ 别再忧心黑暗 ♪
♪ No more talk of darkness ♪
♪ 放下你的恐惧 ♪
♪ Forget these wide-eyed fears ♪
♪ 有我在 你不会受伤害 ♪
♪ I'm here, nothing will harm you ♪
♪ 我的话语会让你安心 ♪
♪ My words will warm and calm you ♪
♪ 让我给你自♥由♥ ♪
♪ Let me be your freedom ♪
♪ 让晨曦抹去你的眼泪 ♪
♪ Let daylight dry your tears ♪
♪ 我就陪伴在你身旁 ♪
♪ I'm here, with you, beside you ♪
♪ 保护你 指引你 ♪
♪ To guard you and to guide you ♪
♪ 跟我说你爱我 ♪
♪ Say you love me ♪
♪ 在每个醒着的时刻 ♪
♪ Every waking moment ♪
♪ 用夏天的美好 ♪
♪ Turn my head ♪
♪ 使我忘却忧虑 ♪
♪ With talk of summertime ♪
♪ 跟我说你需要我 ♪
♪ Say you need me ♪
♪ 从现在直到永远... ♪
♪ With you now and always... ♪
简直是骇人 糟透了
It was monstrous. Awful.
我以为她在歌♥剧院那次已经让我受了最大的痛苦
I thought the agony she inflicted on me at the opera house couldn't be topped.
是什么
What was it?
是段录像 戴安娜在唱音乐剧里的
A video of Diana singing some dreadful song
可怕歌♥曲
in some musical.
"歌♥剧魅影" 你想象一下 -什么
Phantom of the Opera. Imagine! - What?
穿着戏服在西区剧院的舞台上 还有真正的演员
On the actual stage in the West End, in costume, with all the real actors.
唱歌♥ -那也能叫唱歌♥的话
Singing? - If you could call it that.
我都不知道该看哪里
I didn't know where to look.
演魅影的家伙起码还能躲在面具后面
The chap playing the Phantom at least had a mask to hide behind!
要强装和善的表情实在是太累了
Honestly, there's nothing more exhausting than putting on a kind face.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表