剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
No one would doubt the strength of the prime minister's convictions.
但我们需要更有经验的成熟领袖
But what we need is a mature and more experienced leader
还要和我们价值观一致
who shares our values.
目前的危机是 我们的首相缺乏经验
The danger is, we have a prime minister whose inexperience,
也不愿正视自己政策的失败
whose unwillingness to recognize that her policy is failing
很容易犯下弥天大错
might very well lead us over the cliff edge.
我认为很多内阁成员都在问
I think that many in cabinet will now be asking
是否应该换人了
if it isn't time for a change.
弗朗西斯·皮姆公开质疑 撒切尔首相的货币主义政策...
Francis Pym is definite about Mrs. Thatcher's monetarism policy...
下一位是来自基德伯格的马克·沃森
Next up, we've got Mark Watson from Jedburgh,
他是布雷马运动会的链球纪录保持者
current record holder for the hammer throw here in Braemar.
他的对手是来自威廉堡的 弗朗西斯史都华
He has got to beat Francis Stewart from Fort William.
他刚刚受伤康复 投掷的距离是25.6米
Just back from injury, he managed to throw it eighty-four feet.
我到底在这里干什么
What am I doing here?
离威斯敏斯特教堂和现实世界十万八千里
Miles from Westminster, miles from reality,
浪费宝贵的时间在这种...
wasting precious time in some...
半苏格兰 半日耳曼的荒诞之地
Half-Scottish, half-Germanic cuckoo-land?
对
Yes.
这位是来自本地的盖瑞·麦尼尔... 来了
Here's local boy Gary McNeil... Here we go.
爱丁堡公爵现在 把今年的哈吉斯交给...
Here's the Duke of Edinburgh handing over this year's haggis to young...
[苏格兰羊杂碎肚]
我无法理解
And I'm struggling to find
这些人到底有什么可取之处
any redeeming features in these people at all.
记住 哈吉斯必须可以食用...
Remember, the haggis must be fit to eat...
他们没见过世面 没文化
They aren't sophisticated, or cultured,
既不优雅也没志向
or elegant, or anything close to an ideal.
只是... -粗鲁 势利又没礼貌
They're... - Boorish, snobbish, and rude?
对 丹尼斯
Yes, DT.
跟我内阁中那些瞧不起人的恶霸一样
Just like those patronizing bullies within my own cabinet.
全部都来自某个阶级
All members of a certain class, you'll notice.
这个国家若真的要走出阴霾
Well, if this country really is to turn the corner,
就必须彻底改革才行
then I say it needs to change fundamentally.
从上到下
Top to bottom.
放在那边就好 谢谢
Yes, just put that there. Thank you. Thank you very much.
很好 谢谢你
Jolly good. Thank you.
怎么了
What happened?
好像是有什么危机
There was a crisis, apparently.
战后英国的生活
Life in post-war Britain
向来就是个漫长而痛苦的危机
has been one long, painful, uninterrupted crisis.
但无论事情有多糟
But no matter how bad things got,
其他首相从来不会提早离开
none of the other prime ministers left early.
对 赶都赶不走
No, one could scarcely get rid of them.
那这个怎么这么急着离开
So how come this one can't get away fast enough?
也许我们不太友善
Perhaps we weren't very friendly.
你胡说什么 我非常友善
What are you talking about? I was incredibly friendly.
完全是亲善大使
I positively gushed.
那是谁
Who's that?
戴安娜小姐 -你好
Lady Diana. - Hello.
欢迎来到巴尔莫勒尔城♥堡♥ -谢谢
Welcome to Balmoral Castle. - Thank you.
费莫伊女爵来了
Lady Fermoy is here for you.
外婆好
Hello, Granny.
希望不用我提醒你
I hope I don't need to tell you
你获邀来这里是有多幸运
how fortunate you are to have been invited here,
这个机会有多难得...
how unique an opportunity this is...
对我们家族意义有多重大
or how much is potentially at stake for our family.
度个周末而已
It's just a weekend.
这是你人生中最重要的周末
The most important weekend of your life.
威尔士亲王答应带我去钓鱼
The Prince of Wales has kindly promised to take me fishing.
希望我这次能在苏格兰
I'm hoping it'll be my first time in Scotland
能钓到鱼 而不是感冒
when I manage to catch something other than a cold.
我搞不懂 这个是朋友还是女友
I can't keep up. Is this one a friend friend or a girlfriend?
好像还没定
In the balance, I think,
所以才邀请她来 看她会不会搞砸...
hence the invitation up here to see if she sinks...
或者成功
or swims.
我很快就学会 那是不对的
I learned very quickly that wasn't right.
但是我用枪的运气也不好
Not that I've ever had much more luck with a gun.
小姐早安 现在是5点半
Good morning, ma'am. 5:30.
爱丁堡公爵殿下
His Royal Highness the Duke of Edinburgh
邀请你今早陪同他去猎鹿
has requested you accompany him stalking this morning.
天
Gosh.
好吧 -你有什么需要吗
All right. - Will you be needing anything?
例如呢
Well, like what?
比如万一你没带户外穿的鞋子...
I just thought, in case you have no outdoor shoes...
我只带了户外穿的鞋子
I only brought outdoor shoes.
这么早把你叫醒 真不好意思
I apologize for the early start,
但我邀请你来是有原因的
but there's a reason I asked you to join me this morning.
全家人都为之雀跃
There's great excitement gripping the household.
对 雄鹿 昨晚晚饭时大家都在讨论
Yes, the stag. It's all anyone could talk about at dinner last night.
我不是说雄鹿
I don't mean about the stag.
我是说你
I mean about you.
我想说也许我们能趁此机会互相了解
I thought this might be a time for us to get to know one another.
这样不会太潮湿吧
Are you sure this isn't too wet?
不会 我很喜欢下雨
No, I love a good watering.
不介意有点泥泞
You don't mind a bit of mud?
泥泞才好 我骨子里是个乡下女孩
Muckier the better. I'm a country girl at heart.
很好
Good.
你小时候住在桑德令罕府的小屋时
So I suppose I must have seen you growing up on the estate at Sandringham
我肯定见过你吧
when you lived in the cottage there.
是的
Yes, sir.
你现在住在哪儿
Where do you live now?
伦敦伯爵宫区 跟三个闺蜜一起住
London, Earl's Court, in a flat with three girlfriends.
我是专横的房♥东
I'm the bossy landlady.
你很专横吗
Are you bossy?
我喜欢干净整洁 -很好 我也是
I like things to be neat and tidy. - Quite right, so do I.
是因为你出身陆军吗
Does that come from the army, sir?
是海军 现在是由我发问
The navy. And I'm the one asking the questions.
不好意思
Sorry.
你就当房♥东 没做别的事吗
So is that what you do all day? Be a landlady?
不是的 我的正职是帮姐姐打扫房♥子
No, sir. My main job's as my sister's cleaning lady.
那也是很重要的工作
Right. Well, that's a very important job.
确实
Yes, it is.
她给你的待遇不错吧 -每小时一英镑
I hope she pays you properly. - One pound an hour.
对不起 我不清楚家务清洁的价格
Sorry, I don't know what the going rates are for domestic cleaning.
这是很高的工资了
Well, that's a very top rate.
最优秀的高级清洁工才有那么多
Only for the very best executive-level cleaners.
是吗 -不是
Is it? - No!
根本就是剥削 我都不知道我图什么
It's a complete rip-off. I don't know why I do it.
也许你喜欢做清洁工作
Perhaps because you enjoy cleaning.
我确实挺喜欢做清洁工作
Actually, I do quite enjoy cleaning.
还有烫衣服 会不会很可悲
And ironing. God, does that make me tragic?
不会 很有趣 我还想深入了解了解呢
No, it makes you fascinating. I can't wait to discuss it further.
殿下 -什么
Sir. - What?
你看 -对
Look. - Yes.
你还真聪明
You clever, clever thing.
要靠近点吗 -不
Shouldn't we try and get closer? - No.
不会再有机会了
We'll never get another chance.
必须一击即中
We have one shot at this.
风从哪里来 右边
Where's the wind coming from? The right?
是左边
It's the left, sir.
什么 -你看云
What? - Well, look at the clouds.
在旋转
It's swirling.
我觉得是右边
No, I say the right.
是左边
It's the left.
射得好
Good shot, sir.
风是从左边吹来吗
Was it from the left?
真的是
They have!
你们看
Look.
天哪
Gosh.
我们找到它了
So we found him, yes.
胜利了
What a triumph!
真的逮到它了 -很好
Gosh, they've got him. - Well done.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表