剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Gosh, listen to that.
没昆虫 没鸟鸣
No insects. No birdsong.
很糟
It's terrible.
骇人的一片死寂
A dreadful, morbid silence.
昆虫无处可去 所以我想种个野生花♥园♥
There's nowhere for the insects to go, so I was thinking of a wild garden there,
这边一个围墙花♥园♥...
walled garden here...
那边一个果菜园 那边一个日晷花♥园♥
kitchen garden there, a sundial garden there.
这种工程动工的时候
It's always important when embarking on a project like this
目标一定要单纯
to have purity of purpose.
要有个核心的概念
A single controlling idea at the heart of it all.
你的概念是什么
So what's yours?
我希望这房♥子 土地和花♥园♥
That eventually the house, the land, and the garden
能反映我和我的本质
should reflect who I really am and what I'm all about.
所以核心概念就是你
So the big idea is you.
一切都有机处理 不用化学物和农药
So everything will be done organically. No chemicals or pesticides.
我不想要直线
There'll be no straight lines,
不用仔细修剪 不要太刻板工整
no manicuring, nothing too neat or uniform.
我想要一种狂野 反传统的感觉
A certain wild unconventionality about it.
那也是反映你吗
Is that you too?
有趣的人不都是那样吗
Well, it's anyone of any interest, isn't it?
谁会循规蹈矩 固守传统
Who'd obey rules? Who'd be conventional?
你不会很讨厌园丁把一切都裁成直线吗
Don't you hate it when gardeners impose straight lines everywhere?
大自然最讨厌直线了
Nature abhors a straight line, after all.
那个泳池看起来就有直线
That pool looks like it's going to have straight lines.
是没错 但那是游泳池
Well, yes, but that's a pool.
那边是网球场吗 那不算有机吧
Is that going to be a tennis court? Doesn't look particularly organic either.
妈妈 -不好意思 是很漂亮
Mummy. - Sorry. No, it's lovely.
我很高兴你喜欢
I'm glad you like it.
我真的觉得我在这里能快乐
I really think I could be happy here.
能激发我内心的感觉
It's brought something out in me.
我的香格里拉 世外桃源
My own little Shangri-La or Xanadu.
"苑囿琳琅曲水粼粼
"And there were gardens bright with sinuous rills,
苍梧丹桂兰花蕙草
Where blossomed many an incense-bearing tree;
林木沉郁媲美上古山陵
And here were forests ancient as the hills,
阳光沐浴绿荫环抱"[出自柯尔律治"忽必烈汗
Enfolding sunny spots of greenery."
紫藤已经开花了
Your wisteria's coming on.
挺不错的
It's flowering already.
我们要吃午饭 就得赶快了
If we're going to have lunch, we should make a start.
他们要我6点前回到伦敦 -好的
They want me back in London by six. - Of course.
说真的 我不知道她是怎么了
But the truth is, I don't know what's wrong with her.
她在乡间长大 我以为她会喜欢这里
She grew up in the country. I thought she'd love it here.
我请她负责室内装饰
I asked her to oversee the interior decoration.
那似乎让她忙了几个星期
That seemed to distract her for a few weeks.
但后来她又开始自闭起来
Then she started withdrawing again.
把自己锁在房♥间里 整天都在...
Locking herself in her room, watching endless hours of...
看电视
television.
她完全没有好奇心
She's so intellectually incurious.
我给她介绍莎士比亚和诗词
I tried giving her tutorials on Shakespeare and poetry,
想开拓她的视野
expand her horizons.
还邀请了一些优秀的宾客
We've had some wonderful guests.
劳伦斯·凡·德·普司特 伊顿公学校长埃里克·安德森
Laurens van der Post, Eric Anderson, the headmaster of Eton.
但她完全不感兴趣 整天都在说有多想念伦敦
But she shows no interest, just talks endlessly about missing London.
也许她就喜欢那里
Perhaps that's what she likes.
也许这个环境不适合她
Perhaps this part of the world doesn't suit her.
你选格罗斯特郡时 我也不太理解原因
When you chose Gloucestershire, I must say, I did wonder why.
这里很方便
It was so convenient.
附近就有皇家空军机场
The RAF airfield nearby,
康瓦尔也不远 离安妮也很近
proximity to Cornwall, and Anne's just a stone throw away.
不只是安妮近吧
Not just Anne.
我听说开车只需要15分钟
Only a 15-minute drive, I heard.
卡米拉和我现在只会一起打猎
Camilla and I just hunt together these days. That's all.
打打电♥话♥
And talk on the telephone.
多常打 -有需要就打
How often? - As often as is necessary.
我心情低落就多打点
More often when I need cheering up.
你心情低落
When you need cheering up?
你才刚买♥♥了梦寐以求的居所
You've just bought your dream house,
你的世外桃源 你跟那群阿谀奉承之众
your Xanadu, that you and an army of sycophants
还要把这里打造成你灵魂的化身
are turning into the living embodiment of your soul.
你年轻美丽的妻子 孕体不适
And your young, beautiful wife, struggling with pregnancy,
把自己锁在楼上房♥间里 不愿出来
has locked herself in a room upstairs and is refusing to come out.
你知道我不喜欢插手
You know how I hate interfering.
你是个成年人 我不想对你指指点点
It's not for me to tell a grown man what to do.
但如果我是你 我也许会少考虑自己的快乐
But in your position, I might be inclined to worry less about my own happiness
多在乎未来孩子的母亲的感受
and pay more attention to the well-being of the mother of my future child.
你们来了 -是啊
Hello, you. - Hello, you.
我们收到讯息了
We got the message.
你说有急事 我们就放下一切赶来了
SOS. 999. We dropped everything.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's the matter, darling?
喝酒
Drink.
那是问题还是命令
Is that a question or an order?
比较像是求救吧
More of a cry for help, I think.
马上来
Coming right up.
你把门开着 是要邀请我吗
Was the open door an invitation?
不是那种邀请
Not that sort of invitation.
我想跟你聊聊
I was hoping we might talk.
孩子们的事
Our children.
你跟他们逐一吃了秘密午餐
Have you reached a conclusion
是不是终于有结论了
after all those little confidential lunches, one-by-one?
被你发现了
You found out?
他们都打电♥话♥给我 一头雾水
They all rang me, utterly perplexed,
不知道你到底想做什么
wondering what on earth you were up to.
我的结论是 真正迷失的是我们的子女
The conclusion I have come to is that it's our children that are lost,
而不是首相的儿子
not the prime minister's.
各自迷失在不同的沙漠
Each in their own deserts.
安妮才没迷失
Anne's not lost.
她的婚姻迷失了
Her marriage is.
好吧 爱德华也没迷失
All right. Edward's not lost.
我不同意
I disagree.
他彻底迷失了 被霸凌 心怀愤恨
He seems entirely lost, and bullied, and vengeful.
我承认查尔斯是迷失了...
I'll concede that Charles is lost...
但他一直如此
but he always has been.
至于安德鲁...
And as for Andrew...
你的最爱
Your favorite?
我很吃惊
I was shocked.
如果他不改变...
If he doesn't change...
那我们算什么父母
What does that say about us as parents?
我跟妈妈聊过
I spoke to Mummy about it.
大预言家
The oracle.
她怎么说
What did she say?
她说我不能自责 我已经是一国♥之♥母♥
She said that I must not blame myself. I'm already mother to the nation.
她没说错
Well, she's right.
想生安德鲁和爱德华的是我 你当时已经不想生了
It was me that wanted Andrew and Edward. You didn't want any more.
我想再生两个 证明自己还能做到...
I wanted two more to prove to myself that I had it in me...
也弥补自己的过失
and to make up for my failings.
尤其是查尔斯
Especially with Charles.
你是男人 不会理解
You're a man. You wouldn't understand.
但我记得曾经坚持 绝对不会请保姆代劳
But I remember insisting that I would never let the nannies do it.
代劳什么
What?
洗澡
Bath time.
但是到头来...
But when it came to it...
我只是坐在椅子上旁观
I sat in a chair in the background.
因为我不懂怎么...
Because I didn't know how to...
不懂什么
How to what?
抱着他 触摸他
Hold him, touch him.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
别再说傻话了
You must stop this nonsense.
你是个称职的好母亲
You are a perfectly good mother.
孩子们都长大成人了
And the children are adults now, you know?
他们必须负责处理自己的事
It's their responsibility to sort themselves out.
前提是他们会处理 -会的
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表