剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
因为她固执 倔强 而且极度自以为是"
as being headstrong, obstinate, and dangerously self-opinionated."
真的 听起来还像谁呢
Really? Who else around here does that sound like?
你肯定感到鼓舞 民调显示你们大幅领先
You must be hopeful. The polls show you comfortably ahead.
在结果底定之前 我们不会高兴得太早
We never count our chickens before they're hatched,
要等到走进首相府之后 我们才会松一口气
and we don't count number 10 Downing Street before it's Thatched.
谢谢各位
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们在见证历史时刻
What we're seeing now is history in the making.
英国首位女性首相
Britain's first woman prime minister,
这位政界人物的立场非常鲜明
a conviction politician who's made no secret of the fact
她相信英国必须彻底改变
she believes the country has to change from top to bottom,
现在她正前往白金汉宫 相信也会对女王如此表达
going to the palace, presumably to tell her queen exactly that.
撒切尔先生 夫人 请跟我来
Mr. and Mrs. Thatcher, follow me, please.
女王陛下 在野党党♥魁♥来了
The leader of the opposition, Your Majesty.
撒切尔夫人
Mrs. Thatcher.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
你的政党赢得大选
Your party has won the election.
我很乐意邀请你以我的名义组成政♥府♥
It is my very great pleasure to invite you to form a government in my name.
恭喜你 首相
Congratulations, Prime Minister.
谢谢女王陛下
Thank you, ma'am.
请坐
Please.
你的家人肯定引你为傲 你有两个孩子
Your family must be very proud. You've two children?
对 但他们都已经长大自立了
Yes, but grown-up now and out of the house.
你丈夫也退休了 对吧
And your husband is retired. Is that right?
是 您不用有顾虑 他不会碍事的
Yes, but he won't get in the way, if that's what you're asking.
丹尼斯很会照顾自己
Denis is very good at taking care of himself.
他的高尔夫球杆会放在大厅 他来去自♥由♥
His golf clubs will be in the hallway. He will come and go as he pleases.
他知道我会很忙 也知道我打算全力以赴
He knows how busy I will be, and how hard I intend to work.
那我们谈公事
To business then.
你的首任内阁有人选了吗
Have you decided on your first Cabinet?
有了
I have.
你也许会意外
It may surprise you
但我喜欢预测大臣的更替
that I enjoy predicting ministerial comings and goings.
有点像赛马
It is like the races.
我喜欢研究状态和概率
I like to study form and odds.
谁入选 谁落选
Who's in. Who's out.
我也喜欢预测内阁成员
I also like to predict cabinets.
至今最佳纪录 是威尔逊先生的第二次重组
My best so far was Mr. Wilson's second reshuffle.
猜中了90%
I got 90%.
你要不要听听我对你内阁的预测
Would you like to hear my predictions for yours?
我猜应该没有女性
I'm assuming no women.
女性
Women?
参加内阁
In cabinet.
当然不会有
Certainly not.
不只是因为没有适当的人选
Well, not just because there aren't any suitable candidates,
还因为我认为 普遍来说 女性都不适合担任高位
but I have found women in general tend not to be suited to high office.
为什么呢
Why's that?
她们会太情绪化
Well, they become too emotional.
我应该不会有这个问题
I doubt you'll have that trouble with me.
好 威廉·怀特劳 内政大臣
Now, Willie Whitelaw. Home Office?
是
Yes.
猜对了
Tick.
杰弗里·贺维 财政大臣 -是
Geoffrey Howe. Treasury? - Yes.
猜对了
Tick.
海尔什 大♥法♥官
Hailsham. Lord chancellor?
是
Yes.
沃克 赫塞尔廷 比芬 普莱尔...
Walker, Heseltine, Biffen, Prior...
大部分都猜对了
She got most of them right.
她没猜到圣约翰·斯蒂瓦斯 会担任艺术部长
She didn't guess St. John-Stevas as minister for the arts,
但那只是因为她已经猜中了
but that's only because she'd already correctly picked him
他会担任下议院领袖
for the leader of the House.
很聪明 -对 出乎我的意料
Smart cookie! - Yes. Quite different to how I imagined.
她兴致勃勃 关注时事
More interested and informed.
而且非常热衷工作
With a commendable appetite for work,
我听说她在暑假也不休息
which I'm told she keeps up throughout the summer holidays.
我离开时觉得 我们应该能合作愉快
I left thinking we might work very well together.
两个更年期的女人 肯定很顺利
Two menopausal women. That'll be a smooth ride.
我听到了
I heard that.
我不是想要让你烦心 -这么俗气... 太恶心了
I don't mean to put extra stress on you. - To be that tacky... It's disgusting.
能再来这里真是太好了 谢谢你
It's certainly lovely to be back. Thank you.
你要跟老妈去打猎
You going stalking with the boss?
她非要我去
She insisted.
很好
Good.
你的人生当然由你作主
Obviously, your life is your own business,
你的马术生涯也是你说了算
and your career as a show jumper is your own business too,
但我听说你打算退出比赛
but I heard you're thinking of withdrawing from competition.
是真的吗
Is, is that true?
对 我最近的表现很差
Yes. I've had such a bad run recently.
但伯明顿大赛快到了 还有参加奥♥运♥的机会
With Badminton coming up and a chance for Olympic competition?
我知道 但是马克决定 他今年也要参赛
I know, but Mark has decided to compete himself this year
那我们就得一起训练 一起参赛
and that would mean us training together, being on the circuit together.
原来如此
I see.
真的有那么糟吗
Is that such a bad thing?
他毕竟是你丈夫
He is your husband.
大概吧
Just about.
我们...
We were...
家里有个真正的奥♥运♥选手 我们都很自豪
We were all so proud, having an actual Olympian in the family.
这个奥♥运♥选手去年几乎一事无成
An Olympian who's spent much of the past year on her backside.
别这样
Come on.
这不像你
This isn't like you.
那你说说 要怎样才"像我"
Remind me. What is "like me"?
我好像不只忘了如何骑马 还连自己都忘记了
I seem not to just have forgotten how to ride, but who I am.
那就让我提醒你
Well, then let me remind you.
你是我认识...
You are the most...
最聪明
brilliant...
最坚韧...
resilient, most...
最有斗志的年轻女性
determined young woman that I know.
但骑马的时候怕得要死
With a nasty dose of the horrors when she sits on a horse.
你会好转的...
They will go again...
只要你努力坚持...
with work, with determination...
发挥巴腾伯格家不屈的精神
and a Battenberg refusal to give in.
谢谢
Thank you.
准备好了
Ready?
祝你好运 -好
Good luck. - Yes.
天气这么好 应该不难找到
Won't be too hard to find with the weather so still.
没错 早安 -早安 女王陛下
Yes, you're right. - Good morning. Your Majesty.
也很干燥 -过来
Dry as well. - Come on, girl.
好了吗 -谢谢
Ready? - Thank you.
殿下
Sir?
有电♥话♥找你
Telephone for you.
喂 -小子
Hello? - Dear boy!
我一小时前派人打去白金汉宫
My office rang Buckingham Palace what must be an hour ago,
被转接了差不多有九次
and I've been put through to about nine different extensions.
你到底跑去哪儿了
Where have we reached you?
冰岛东北部 霍夫萨河畔的一间小屋
Northeast Iceland, in a lodge on the River Hofsá.
你在那里干什么
What are you doing there?
跟朋友们钓鲑鱼
Salmon fishing with friends.
你跟大伙去了切西博恩城♥堡♥
Are you at Classiebawn with the gang?
大家都在 都在问你的情况
The whole tribe, and everyone's asking after you.
你下周会在伦敦吗 我想见见你
Are you gonna be in London next week? I'd like to see you.
不会 我约了卡米拉见面
I won't. I have a rendezvous with Camilla.
我们找到几天空档 可以叙叙旧
We've found a couple of days where we could catch up.
查尔斯 你不会还在见她吧
Charles, you're not still seeing her?
你知道家里人的想法
You know what the family thinks.
我当然知道家里人的想法
Yes, I'm perfectly aware of what the family thinks.
也知道我的想法吧
And what I think too?
对 我也知道那有多讽刺
Yes, and the richness of that is not lost on me either.
你居然跟我念叨婚姻有多神圣
That you, of all people, should lecture me about the sanctity of marriage,
要我在感情问题上保守传统
affairs of the heart needing to be conventional,
你跟埃德温娜还不是破了先例
because you and Edwina hardly blazed a trail in that department.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表