剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
It's not that, sir. Tips are left at the end of the stay.
桌上有份礼仪清单 里面有写
Instructions are on the protocol sheet on the table.
你就收下吧 我们不会说出去
Well, go on. Take it anyway. Won't tell a soul.
不用了 我喜欢自己来 尤其是我先生的行李
No, no, dear, I like to do that myself, especially for my husband.
不好意思 夫人 -谢谢
Sorry, ma'am. - Thank you.
她居然开你的行李
Unpacking your bag?
她在想什么 那是妻子的工作
What was she thinking? That's a wife's job.
而且是两个卧室
And two bedrooms.
是啊 真奇怪
I know. It's all very odd.
我们可以睡同一张床吗
Are we allowed to sleep in one bed?
我去看看礼仪清单
I shall go and check with the protocol sheet.
下午6点是做什么 下午茶还是晚餐
What do you think 6:00 p.m. is? Drinks or dinner?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
我该穿什么 -谁在乎啊
What do I wear? - What the heck? Who cares?
我就在乎
Well, I care.
每个家都有规矩
Every house has rules,
这种地方最重要就是 在对的时间穿对的衣服
and places like this are all about what you wear and when.
你在飞机上就说有测试了
On the plane, you said there were tests.
原来你在听啊 -我当然在听
So you did hear what I said. - Of course I heard what you said.
我不用看着你 让你知道我在听
I don't need to look at you to show you I'm listening to what you're saying.
回应一下更好
Well, it might be nice.
我没那种时间
I don't have the time to be nice.
你太担心的话 肯定就不及格了
Well, I'm sure to worry about it all would be to fail the tests.
下午6点是餐前小酌
6:00 p.m. is drinks before dinner.
晚餐需穿晚礼服 小酌也是晚礼服吧
Dinner is black-tie, ergo drinks are black-tie.
夫人 我发现你好像没带户外用的鞋子
I couldn't help noticing, ma'am, you didn't bring any outdoor shoes.
是没错
That's right.
她这话真奇怪
What a strange thing to say.
有人看到它吗
Did anyone actually see him?
安妮在附近山头瞥见了一眼
Anne caught a glimpse out by Connachcraig.
有开枪吗
Did you get a shot off?
你也没有 -没有 他们呢
Not for you either? - No. How about this lot?
今年有点早吧
Bit early in the season, isn't he?
大部分雌鹿还没发♥情♥
Most of the hinds haven't come on heat yet.
它大概是发♥情♥ 跟鹿群走散了
Most likely in rut and had broken out of the herd.
我们得让你再试一次
We'll have to get you another crack at it.
明天会逮到它的
We'll get him tomorrow.
现在去喝杯茶好了
Now let's sort out some tea.
我想喝一壶
I'd love a pot.
好了
Right.
现在去哪儿 -我听到声音了
Where to now? - I hear something.
好像是...
I do believe...
这边 -对
Here? - Yes.
他们干什么
What are they doing?
天哪
Christ.
首相 很高兴见到你们
Prime Minister. How nice to see you.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
已经穿好晚宴礼服了
And dressed for dinner already.
真周到
How very thoughtful of you.
我们早点吃晚饭吧 -别说傻话
We shall have supper early. - Don't be ridiculous.
现在才6点
It's six o'clock.
请通知厨房♥ 45分钟后吃晚餐
Tell the kitchens we'll eat in 45 minutes.
但现在是下午茶时间
But it's teatime.
乖
Good boy.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
你好 -你好
Good evening. - Good evening.
亲王殿下
Your Royal Highness.
我的天 他们明天会不会穿着睡衣来吃午饭
Christ, do we think they'll come to lunch tomorrow in their pajamas?
看来我们测试不及格
Well, I think we've failed that test.
晚安 夫人 你的位置是右边倒数第二
Good evening. Ma'am, you're sitting second from the end on the right,
先生的座位是在左边...
and sir, you're sitting on the left...
我发誓 我真的听到了
I could have sworn I heard him at one point.
你回应了吗 -叫了
Did you call back? - Yes, I tried.
是
Yes.
马克 你学得比较像
Mark, you do it better.
一点都不像
That is absolutely terrible.
大声点
Louder.
我听说有人在湖的西岸看到踪影
Did I hear there was a sighting on the western shore of the loch?
根本不可能
Ridiculous suggestion.
为什么 -那里是低地 太空旷了
Why is that? - Low ground. It's too open.
高地和山脊上
No, the high tops and the ridges.
它一定在那儿
That's where you'll find him.
这样啊 -对吧
I see. - Am I right?
...杀死一头繁殖期的健壮雄鹿 实在太过分了
...criminal offense to kill a perfectly healthy breeding stag like that.
但商务客人想要战利品
But commercial guests want trophies
而且愿意花很多钱
and are prepared to pay huge amounts of money,
我们的邻居也贪心的接受了
and our neighbors are greedy enough to take it.
我也许可以理解
I have some sympathy.
毕竟是生意
It's business.
才不是生意呢
It's not business.
这是保育
It's conservation.
他们根本就不懂 太无知了
This is what people fail to understand. It's pure ignorance.
饭后要不要玩玩游戏
Now, how about a round of games after supper?
五号♥点点宝宝 脸上一个宝宝点点
Number five ibble-dibble with one dibble-ibble
呼叫四号♥点点宝宝 脸上两个宝宝点点
calling number four ibble-dibble with two dibble-ibbles!
这次说得最顺畅了
That was the best I've ever done it.
四号♥点点宝宝 脸上两个宝宝点点
Number four ibble-dibble with two dibble-ibbles
呼叫七号♥点点宝宝 脸上一 二 三 四...
calling number seven ibble-dibble with one, two, three, four...
八个宝宝点点
eight dibble-ibbles!
七号♥的点点爸爸...
So, number seven dibble-bibble...
妈 -你说错了
Mummy! - No, you bibbled!
糟糕
No!
玛格 露两手给外婆瞧瞧
Margot, show Granny how it's done.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
Tippity-toppity, down with the Nazis!
三号♥点点宝宝 脸上两个宝宝点点 呼叫...
Number three ibble-dibble with two dibble-ibbles calling...
一号♥点点宝宝… 脸上没有宝宝点点
number one ibble-dibble... with no dibble-ibbles.
又是你了 -祝你好运 首相
That's you again. - Good luck, Prime Minister.
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
一号♥的点点宝宝...
Number one ibble-dibble...
脸上没有宝宝点点...
with no dibble-ibbles...
呼叫...
calling number...
十号♥...
ten...
点点宝宝...
ibble-dibble with...
脸上有六个宝宝点点
six dibble-ibbles.
天
Dear.
非常好 -没错吧
Well done. - Did I get that right?
是没错 非常好
Yes, you did. Very good.
可以传过去吗
Would you mind passing that down?
很好
Great.
非常棒
Well done.
她到底在做什么 -表现确实不行
What was she doing? - She was rather hopeless.
但我愿意往好处想
But I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.
她大概只是紧张而已
It was probably just nerves.
紧张什么
Of what?
她身处的这个环境
Of the situation, of where she finds herself.
我们只是在玩游戏 找找乐子
We were playing parlor games, having fun.
也许她的乐趣跟我们不同
Perhaps her idea of fun is something else entirely.
或许她就是无趣
Or she's incapable of it
所以怎么找都找不到乐子
and wouldn't know fun if it bit her on the backside.
我很同情她 邀请了她明天一起去猎鹿
Well, I've taken pity on her and invited her stalking tomorrow.
祝你好运
Good luck with that!
晚安
Good night.
天哪 你不是要现在开始工作吧
Lord, you're not gonna start work now, are you?
那样浪费掉一整个晚上 我还有什么选择
Well, what choice do I have after wasting a whole evening like that?
别这样 玩一下而已 无伤大雅
Come on! A bit of harmless fun.
更糟糕的是
To make matters worse,
女王邀请我明早跟他们去猎鹿
the Queen has invited me to join her stalking tomorrow morning.
你笑吧 所以我现在得预先处理工作
Yes, you laugh, but it means I have to get ahead of the work now.
好吧 不如我去隔壁睡好了
All right, then. Why don't I go and sleep in the other room?
你敢跑
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表