剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
我们家生孩子似乎是成对的
Children-wise, we seem to do things in twos in this family.
说实话 我没想过要四个
I can honestly say I never wanted four.
一双就已经足够了
A brace would have been quite enough for me,
但老大坚决反对 我们经过激烈谈判
but, the boss put her foot down, and after a tough negotiation
在风暴中的里斯本的游艇上...
on the yacht in Lisbon in a storm...
你记得吗 -我记得
Do you remember? - Yes, I do.
然后就多了两个... -后备的
Along came, another two... - The B-team!
对 后备球员
Yes, the second 11!
他们非常特别
Who have been very special.
不是说前两个不特别
Not that the first lot aren't special,
但他们算是意料之内
but they were expected, I suppose.
也是责任
Duty.
但第二批是源于...
Whereas the second lot came out of...
我本来想说"欢愉" 但那个词好像有点不适合
I was going to say "pleasure," but that's maybe not the right word,
看安妮的表情就知道了
judging by Anne's face!
该怎么说呢 -喜乐
What's the word I'm looking for? - Joy?
正是
Exactly.
喜乐
Joy.
他们是和解的成果
They were conceived in reconciliation,
让我们更加团结 也带来极大的喜乐
and they have bound us all together and brought great joy.
请大家举杯
So please raise your glasses.
你没事吧
Are you sure?
玛格 快点
Come on, Margot.
别催 -来
Steady on. - Here.
祝你生日快乐...
Many many happy returns to...
不好意思 你叫什么名字
I'm sorry. What's your name again?
家里的老幺 亲爱的爱德华
The runt of the litter, dear Edward.
生日快乐 -谢谢
Happy birthday! - Thank you.
你要大块的 -对
You want the big piece? - Yeah!
不能全给你 别闹了
You can't have all of that! Come off it.
我来切成两块
I'll chop it up in two.
今天是你姐姐生日
Seeing as it's your sister's birthday,
给你特别大块的
you get the extra big piece.
有人看到吗
Has everyone seen it?
我还记得他受洗那一天
I remember the day that one was christened.
拿反了 -你又不会吹
Other way round. - You don't play.
我该吹吗 -你不会吹
Shall I play? - You don't play!
还有张我们两个抱着宝宝的照片
There's a photograph of us with both of our babies.
对
Yes.
看你抱着孩子 好像拿着炸♥弹♥一样
You were holding yours as if it were a bomb.
你那天跟托尼大吵一架 脸色超难看
You looking terribly glum, having just had another huge row with Tony.
他从一开始就不适合你
He was never the right man for you.
我现在觉得 根本没有人适合我
Well, I've come to the view that there is no right man for me.
别那样说 -是真的
Don't say that. - No, it's true.
爱情对多数人来说是温柔的吻
Love is a tender kiss for most people.
对我而言 却是最锋利的斧头
For me, she saves her sharpest ax.
我准备好迎接新篇章了...
Well, I am ready for a new chapter...
里面没有男人
without men,
没有...香烟 也没有... -殿下
without... cigarettes, without... - Ma'am?
我终于准备好了...
I'm finally ready...
专注于唯一不会让我失望的东西
to focus on the one thing that won't let me down.
那是什么
What's that?
我们
Us.
我作为王室的身分
My position as a royal.
我的使命
My duty.
于是我来向你屈膝 再次向你请求
So I come on bended knee with a familiar request.
请你尽量多安排工作给我
Give me as much responsibility as you can.
越多越好
As many jobs, as much work.
你妹妹需要的是人生意义...
What your sister needs to stay afloat...
才能支持下去
is a sense of meaning.
看他的头多大 -看起来好蠢
Look how big his head is. - You look ridiculous.
你好
Hello, you.
你好
Hello, you.
他也好啊
And hello, him.
公主殿下 -我们不会打扰你吧
Your Royal Highness. - Not interrupting, are we?
不会 雷内中午才会来
No, not at all. René is coming at noon.
新的男友
A new beau?
不 是新的发型师
No, a new hairdresser.
也是多萝西之友
Another friend of Dorothy's.
除此之外 没别的约了 -是吗
Other than that, nothing. - No?
整天都闲着 一片虚空
The day stretches before me like a great yawning void.
所以...
So...
你有什么事
What do you want?
肯定不是好消息 否则你不会带他来
It can't be good news, or you wouldn't have brought Lurch.
我们想跟你谈谈1937年的摄政法
Ma'am, we've come to talk to you about the 1937 Regency Act,
该法案列明了几位资深王室成员
which created a list of senior royals who could be called on
可以在正式场合代表君主
to deputize for the monarch on formal occasions.
我知道 多年来我已经替代过她好几次了
Yes, I know all about that. I've been stepping in for her for years.
对
Yes.
但资深王室人员的人数有规定
But there is a specific number of those senior royals,
只有六个
just six.
继续说
Go on.
爱德华王子最近已过21岁生日
Well, the recent 21st birthday of Prince Edward
所以他现在成年了
means that he is now of age,
作为君主的孩子...
and as a child of the sovereign's...
他的继承顺位比你高
well, he ranks higher than you in the line of succession.
因此你...
And you will therefore...
必须让出国务顾问之位
be required to relinquish your role as Counsellor of State.
别逼我让位 我只剩下这个了
Don't take that away from me. It's all I've got.
玛格丽特 -这不合理
Margaret. - It makes no sense.
我比他成熟 比他有智慧
I have the maturity. I have the wisdom,
经验更不用说了
not to mention the experience.
爱德华只是个孩子
Edward's a boy.
幼稚无能的孩子
He's an immature, useless boy!
也许是这样 但还是得按规矩
That may be, but we have to play by the rules.
这样你就会有时间专心康复
You will have time to concentrate on your convalescence.
能请你回避一下吗
Would you leave us, please?
出去
Leave us.
我不想要更多时间
I don't want more time.
你... 看不出来吗
Don't you... see?
时间让我怕得要死
Time, it scares me.
让我心里充满恐惧
It fills me with dread.
我想要的...
I want...
是能填满时间的东西
I want something to fill it with.
你还有你的兴趣 -拜托
Well, you still have your interests. - Please!
还有朋友 -朋友
And your friends. - Friends!
值得交的朋友都受不了我了
The ones worth knowing, they're fed up with me.
慈善事业 -慈善 他们也不要我了
Your charities. - Charities? They don't want me either.
现在大家都只想要威尔士王妃
No, not now we have the Princess of Wales,
比我年轻 和善又漂亮
who's younger, she's nicer, prettier.
没人想要我了 -玛格
No. Nobody wants this. - Margot.
我只向你要求一件事
I asked you for just one thing.
让我工作
To give me work!
目标和尊严
A purpose! Dignity.
要是能由我决定 我全部都会给你
Yes, and if it were up to me, I would have given it all to you,
从一开始就会欣然交给你
the whole show, gladly, from day one.
但由不得我作主
But it's not.
所以我们也只能忍♥受 -不
So we have to live with it. - No.
是我得忍♥受 不是你 是我
I will have to live with it, not you. I will!
不用
No.
安妮
Anne.
欢迎 殿下
Welcome, ma'am.
一切还好吧 -不好
Everything all right? - No.
原来我对马科斯一家的反对
It turns out my objection to the Marcoses
让董事会大为不悦
has caused a terrible stink with the board of directors.
你一定会问 "什么董事会"
"What board of directors?" I hear you sensibly ask.
因为这座岛是有限公♥司♥ 所以需要董事会
The island is a limited company, it needs a board of directors.
听过那么荒唐的事情吗 对谁都没好处
You ever heard anything so absurd? It's in no one's interests anyway.
亲王殿下好
Welcome, Your Royal Highness.
殿下
Ma'am?
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表