剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
全国拭目以待
And a nation waits.
亲王殿下 这边 -请面向镜头
Your Royal Highness, over here. - Towards the cameras, please.
也许两位可以靠近一点
Maybe just get in closer together if possible.
戴安娜王妃 这边 -很好 谢谢
Princess Diana, over this way. - That's great. Thank you.
能多点笑容吗 -能向澳洲人♥民♥挥挥手吗
Can we get some big smiles, please? - Can we get waves for the Australians?
戴妃 -戴安娜
Lady Di! - Diana!
你们今天会登顶吗
Are you going up to the top today?
查尔斯
Charles.
查尔斯
Charles!
我上不去
I can't.
太热了
The heat.
我的头好晕
I feel dizzy.
你还好吗
You all right?
我可能得去坐下 -你不能振作点吗
I think I need to go and sit down. - Can't you pull yourself together?
你要喝水吗 戴安娜 你还好吗
Do you need some water? Are you feeling all right, Diana?
是不是太热了 -王妃 你还好吗
Is it the heat? - Are you all right, Princess?
此时王妃似乎有点不适
It was at this point the princess seemed to struggle.
也许英国玫瑰撑不过高温
The English rose wilting in the heat, perhaps.
惨不忍♥睹
It's pathetic.
她简直可悲
She's pathetic.
这次外访不能有差错
It's so critical we get this tour absolutely right,
但她弱不禁风
and yet she's so weak and fragile.
连最简单的事情都靠不住
One can't rely on her for the simplest thing.
去哪儿都让所有人失望
Letting the side down wherever she goes.
没有你 我这六星期怎么过
How will I get through the next six weeks without you?
每天打电♥话♥给我
By ringing me every day.
让我替你打气
Letting me cheer you up.
你肯定会光芒四射
You're going to be brilliant.
我好想念你 亲爱的 你的成熟
God, I miss you, my darling, your adulthood.
你随时随地都那么坚强
If Diana had one ounce of the strength of character
要是戴安娜能有你的半分 也许还能挽救...
that you seem to display at every turn, perhaps we'd rescue...
那就改变计划 -殿下...
Change the plan! - Ma'am...
现在又怎么了 -我不想这样了
God, now what? - I won't go on like this.
你懂吗 我认真的 -没完没了的
You understand? I mean it! - It never ends.
我再打给你
I'll call you back.
我们得重新安排警队 学校 信差 军队...
We'd have to reorganize police, schools, couriers, military...
我不管 那些我都不在乎
Well, I don't care. I don't care about any of that!
我受不了了
It's intolerable.
受不了什么
What's intolerable?
我也不指望你会理解
Well, I don't expect you to understand.
我只需要他让我到儿子身边
I just need him to let me go wherever it is they've taken my son.
沃玛格玛离这里很远
Woomargama? It's on the other side of the country.
我有向王妃殿下解释 这次重要外访才第五天
I explained to Her Royal Highness we are five days into an important tour
我们花了好几年筹备 不能临时改变
which has been years in the planning. We can't change things around willy-nilly.
我就跟他说... -他有名字
And I told him... - He has a name.
要是他们想要我继续外访行程
If people expect me to continue with this tour for another minute,
我就得先见我儿子
then I need to see my son first.
我们的儿子
Our son.
你们好 -王妃殿下
Hello. - Your Royal Highness.
威廉
William?
威廉
William.
威廉
William!
谢谢你 他还好吗
Thank you so much. Has he been all right?
他很乖 -亲爱的
He's been great. - Darling!
你好 你好吗
Hello! How are you?
对
Yes.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
你好呀
Yes. Hello!
你想给爸爸抱
You want to go to Daddy?
威廉王子 这边 -哪儿有王冠吗
Prince William, over here. - Do we have a crown somewhere?
他像爸爸还是妈妈 喜欢什么玩具
Who does he look like more? What are his favorite toys?
比较像斯宾塞还是温莎
Is he more Spencer or Windsor?
威廉 -这边
William! - Come on.
这未来国王不错
Not bad for a future king.
很可爱 国王和王储
That's lovely. King and heir.
小小表演家 -要多生一胎吗
Little performer. - What about a spare?
过来爸爸这边
Come to Daddy.
他表现得很不错
He's doing quite well.
乖 闭上眼睛
There you are. Close your eyes.
睡着了
Gone down?
对 终于睡了
Yes, finally.
表演那么久 肯定累坏了
Exhausted after his performance.
他是明星
The star.
横冲直撞的
Crashing and bashing into everything.
没错
The basher.
小龙♥卷♥风♥
A mini tornado.
你要吃东西吗 他们做了...
Will you eat? They made...
在牧羊场吃有点缺乏创意的牧羊人派
somewhat unimaginatively for a sheep station, shepherd's pie.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
怎么了
What?
我有些想法想跟你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you. I've had some thoughts.
谈什么
About?
谈谈我们
Us.
我也有些事想跟你谈
Well, I have some things I'd like to discuss too.
你要先说吗
Would you like to go first?
那还真少见 -什么意思
It'd make a nice change. - What does that mean?
每次都是你优先 -胡说
It means you always go first. - What poppycock.
你是威尔士亲王 生下来就是优先
You're the Prince of Wales. You're born to go first.
你到底有没有丝毫留意到我有多难受
Are you even remotely aware of how bad things have got for me?
我不是瞎子
I'm not blind.
我看得出来你有多么不快乐
I can see how unhappy you are.
变得多么消瘦
How thin you've become.
你只知道很小一部分
Trust me, you don't know the half of it.
我知道的比你想的多
I know more than you think.
随员都在说 我听了...
People talk. The staff. And I was...
很痛心...
very saddened...
也很震惊
horrified by what I learned.
你想要我怎样
So, what do you want from me?
仔细聆听
To be heard.
我在听
And I'm listening.
不只是聆听
No, more than that.
我要你理解我 重视我
To be understood, appreciated.
我不想要盲目的奉承 没人想要那样
I don't need endless flattery. No one wants that.
但我已经尽力讨好你
But I am trying my hardest to please you,
达到你的标准
to live up to your standards,
我觉得你根本不了解
and I don't think you have the faintest idea
那是怎样的感觉
of what it's like to feel this way.
终日被人忽略 无视... -我不了解
To be constantly overlooked, ignored and unappreciated... - Don't have the faintest idea?
我比谁都了解被忽略的感觉
I know what being overlooked feels like best to anyone.
我活了一辈子 都无人答谢
I've spent my whole life being unthanked,
无人重视 无人关怀
unappreciated, uncared for.
要是我对你冷淡或是疏远
And if I've been cold or distant with you,
也许那是因为我觉得你并不了解我
perhaps it's because I don't feel truly understood by you.
我有时觉得在你眼中 我只是个老人
I sometimes think you see me as an old man.
或者更糟 只是教堂门上的石像鬼
Or worse, a gargoyle above the church door.
灰暗 冷酷死板
Gray, made of stone,
无动于衷 但我不是
unemotional, but I'm not.
我也想偶尔有人对我说"做得好"...
You think I don't crave the occasional "Well done," or...
"很聪明嘛" 甚至只是一句"谢谢"
"Aren't you clever?" Or even just a thank-you.
我偶尔也需要被人鼓励 被人安抚
I need encouragement and the occasional pat on the back too.
所以你才一直找她吗
Does that explain why you keep going to her?
我不会说出她的名字 我怕忍♥不住唾弃她
I'm not going to say her name. I'm worried if I do, I might spit.
跟卡米拉有什么关系
Camilla. What's she got to do with it?
我也不断自问 到底跟她有什么关系
That's what I keep asking myself. What's she got to do with anything?
但很明显 一切都跟她很有关系
But, obviously, she's got a lot to do with everything
因为你根本离不开她
because you can't leave her alone.
她和她丈夫是我的好友 也是整个家族的朋友
She and her husband are close friends, not just of mine, but the whole family's.
记得我找到你的手镯
Remember I found your bracelet,
上面有你们彼此的昵称 弗雷德和格蕾蒂斯
the one with your nicknames engraved on it, Fred and Gladys?
那是无伤大雅的玩笑
It was harmless fun.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表