剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
现在... 也是自己的国家
and... we're our own country now.
你刚来的时候 我心想...
When you arrived, I thought...
你这次外访也许终于能激发澳洲...
your visit might inspire Australia to finally...
摆脱镣铐 自立自强
throw off the shackles and stand on her own two feet,
无意冒犯 但如果只有你一个人
and no offense, but if it'd just been you, you know,
我也许就如愿以偿了
I might've got my wishes!
但偏偏...
But then, you know...
她来了
she comes along.
完美妻子 完美王妃
The perfect wife, the perfect princess,
全国都被她迷疯了
and the whole place goes nuts.
那就是童话的力量
It's the power of fairy tales.
可以预见 这位巨星可能已经让澳洲很长时间
That superstar may have just set back the cause of republicanism in Australia
都难以实现共和主义
for the foreseeable future.
戴妃 -爱你
Lady Di! - Love you!
戴安娜王妃 再见
Bye, Princess Diana!
殿下
Sir.
到海格罗夫
Highgrove.
到肯辛顿宫
Kensington Palace.
我是威尔士王妃
It's the Princess of Wales.
我想跟女王见面
I was hoping the Queen might see me.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
谢谢妈妈
Thank you, Mama.
你叫我那样称呼你的 -当然
You said I should always call you that. - Of course.
请坐
Please.
谢谢你 奈杰尔 -陛下
Thank you, Nigel. - Ma'am.
我来是因为...
I've come because...
我已经不知道可以找谁了
Well, I don't know who to turn to anymore.
我过得很不好
I'm struggling.
过得不好
Struggling?
亲爱的 你刚刚才凯♥旋♥而归
My dear, you've just had a triumph.
我可不觉得是凯♥旋♥
I don't consider it a triumph
到最后我丈夫和我都非常不开心
if at the end of it, my husband and I are wretchedly unhappy.
看看你们到处拍下的照片
Look at these pictures of you both everywhere.
那是真的不快乐吗
Are you really telling me that's unhappiness?
那一瞬间不是
Well, not in that moment, no.
那一刻... 我们非常快乐
In that moment, it's... perfect happiness.
但是关上门就不一样了
But then behind closed doors, it's a different story.
他讨厌我 怨恨我得到的目光
He resents me, resents the attention I get.
为什么
And why is that?
我也不知道
I don't know.
他是你儿子 我还想问你呢
I was hoping you could tell me. He's your son.
因为我是个坏母亲 你是来跟我说这个吗
Because I've been a terrible mother? Is that what you've come here to tell me?
不是 -还是说爱丁堡公爵是个坏父亲
No. - The Duke of Edinburgh a terrible father?
当然不是 -我有时候也无法理解查尔斯
Of course not. - I struggle to understand Charles sometimes too.
那应该也不是秘密
I think that's no secret.
但我们在这里 在他背后捅刀
But us sitting here sticking knives into him
也无济于事
isn't helpful either.
你会不会也有点
Is it also possible there is a part of you
太享受自己的成功了
that is enjoying your own success rather too much?
怎样才叫"太享受"
What is "too much"?
一个微笑 片刻的快乐
A smile? A moment's happiness?
越界就是过分了
Overstepping the mark is too much.
我们应该都知道 哗众取宠是什么样子
I think we do all know when we've played to the gallery excessively.
我们知道
We know.
好吧
All right.
对
Yes.
有时候受人喝彩感觉是很好
It does feel good sometimes to be cheered.
让我很安心
It can be a comfort.
但自从嫁进来之后 我也不好过
Since I've joined this family, it's not been easy.
没人帮助我 支持我 只是让我自生自灭
I've been given no help, no support, just thrown in the deep end,
我认为外面的人也能感觉到我的苦况
and I think that people out there can sense that I've suffered,
感觉到我不受重视 被忽视...
that I'm undervalued, ignored...
以为人们会同情我们 根本就是错的
I think it's a mistake to assume that people are feeling any sympathy for us at all.
我觉得 以为他们不会才是错的
And I think it's a mistake to assume they don't.
你也看到澳洲的群众对我的反应 在这里也一样
You've seen how the crowds responded to me in Australia, here too.
与其为此怨恨我... -我向你保证 没人怨恨你
Instead of resenting me for it... - I assure you, no one resents you.
查尔斯就很怨恨我
Charles resents me.
安妮也怨恨我 你会不会也有一点
Anne resents me. And is it possible that you resent me too?
我只是想为团队付出
All I want is to play for the team.
你是威尔士王妃
You're the Princess of Wales.
你当然是团队的一分子 -那就表现出来
So of course you're part of the team. - Then show me.
你是一切的起点和终点
This whole thing, it starts and stops with you.
你是我们的队长
You're the captain of the team.
要是你对我展现出爱护 认可和接纳
If you show me love, approval, and acceptance,
别人就会从善如流
everyone else will follow.
我认为今天就到此为止吧
I think we've gone as far as we can for now.
下次再继续 -求你不要弃我于不顾
We can continue another time. - Don't dismiss me, please.
别把我推开
Don't push me away.
什么 -妈妈...
What? - Mama...
我只想要这么多
That's all I want.
我们大家都只想要这个
It's all any of us want from you.
这要求过分吗
Is it too much to ask?
拥抱
A hug?
对
Yes.
怎样的拥抱
What kind of hug?
充满渴求的紧抱
A tight, rather desperate hug.
真受不了 -对
I feel sick. - Yes.
会不会她说得也对
But is it possible that she has a point?
我们这个家庭是挺强硬的
We are rather a tough bunch in this family.
很少表达赞许 爱意或感谢
We don't give out much praise or love or thanks.
也许戴安娜正好可以...
Perhaps Diana is best placed to...
也拥抱所有人 -跟现代世界接轨
Hug everyone else too. - To connect with the modern world.
王室不就是要这样才能存活吗
And isn't that how the Crown survives
与时并进才不会被淘汰
and stays relevant? By changing with the times.
戴安娜...
Diana...
是个不成熟的小女孩
is an immature little girl
她早晚会放弃挣扎
who, in time, will give up her struggles,
不再反抗 屈从于现实 菲利普也是如此
give up her fight, and bend, as Philip did.
所有人都是
As they all do.
等到她屈服 就会适应了
And when she bends, she will fit.
那要是她不屈服呢
And if she doesn't bend, what then?
那她就会崩溃
She will break.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表