剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
我没想过挤出一个微笑居然那么费劲
I never realized how much scaffolding a smile required.
这噩梦何时才会结束啊
When is this nightmare ever going to end?
查尔斯 -什么
Charles. - What?
我跟你说实话
I'm going to be frank with you.
没有人想看到你的婚姻结束 一个都没有
No one wants your marriage to end, not a single person.
戴安娜不想 你的孩子们不想
Not Diana, not your children,
你♥爸♥妈不想 我不想 你的朋友们全都不想
not your mother or father, not me, not a single one of your friends,
最重要的是 你以为爱你那个女的也不想
and, most importantly, not even the woman you think loves you.
胡说 -不 听着
What rubbish! - No, listen!
你给我听好了
Listen to me.
你搞出的乱子 大家都看不下去
No one can bear to watch the mess you are making,
总得有人跟你说清楚
and someone needs to explain things to you.
你也知道 我认识卡米拉的丈夫...
I'm close to Camilla's husband, as you know...
对 我知道
Yes, I'm aware.
我也常跟安德鲁交谈 他们的婚姻虽然不算完美...
And speak to Andrew regularly. And while theirs is not a perfect marriage...
岂止是不完美
Understatement.
但是很长久
It is a long-lasting marriage.
以他们的方式 也算快乐
And, in its own way, a happy marriage.
她才不快乐 -她比你想象中快乐
She's not happy. - She's happier than you think.
他都睡遍了她的朋友 -没那么简单
That he's bedding most of her friends? - It's complicated!
大部分人的婚姻能持续 是因为他们不会自欺欺人
The majority of marriages survive because the majority of people aren't fantasists.
而是正视现实
They are realists
接受身为人类就是不完美的现实
and accept the imperfect reality of being human.
卡米拉无疑对你有感情 很深的感情
And although Camilla doubtless has feelings for you, deep feelings,
但也许不是你想象中 罗密欧与朱丽叶的关系
it is maybe not quite the great Romeo-Juliet thing you imagine.
什么 你骗人
What? You're lying.
不是 我是想保护你
No, I'm not. I'm trying to protect you.
我来找我妹妹 是想寻求安慰 结果得到了什么
I come here seeking comfort from my sibling, and what do I get?
赤♥裸♥的真♥相♥
The unvarnished truth.
到底要怎么做 才能在这个家里得到一丝善意
What does one have to do to get some kindness in this family?
我不能待太久 孩子们在家
I can't stay long. The children are home.
我得问清楚
I need to know.
你还对安德鲁有感情吗
Do you still have feelings for Andrew?
什么 -我不是说一般的感情
What? - I don't mean normal feelings.
他是你丈夫 你子女的父亲
He's your husband and the father of your children.
我是说特别的感情
I mean special feelings.
安妮告诉我...
Anne told me that...
安德鲁才是你一生所爱 不是我
Andrew, not I, was the big love of your life,
她说... 你对我的感情 也许没我想得那么深
and that... your feelings for me were perhaps not as deep as I'd imagined.
不是这样的
That's not true.
安德鲁从来不像你这么爱慕我 如此深爱着我
Andrew has never adored me like you do. Or shown me the same devotion.
他也不像你这么需要我
He also doesn't need me like you do.
我确实需要你
I do need you.
所以我才必须知道...
And that's why it's so important...
我们有一样的感觉...
we both feel the same...
一样的需求
and want the same.
要是有那个机会...
And that if the opportunity were to present itself...
能让我逃出这...
and I were able to escape this...
灾难性的婚姻...
calamity of a marriage...
那么你也同样愿意离开安德鲁
that you'd be prepared to do the same thing and leave Andrew.
你可以答应我吗
Can you make me that promise?
我们两个想要的 跟能做到的是两回事
What we both want and what we can actually do are not the same thing.
我们必须正视现实
It's important we remain realistic, sir.
但我向你保证
But you have my word.
我对你的爱是真的
My love for you is real.
我该走了
I should go.
环境正遭受破坏
And the environments are being damaged.
撒切尔夫人在堪培拉 受到澳洲首相的欢迎...
Mrs. Thatcher has been welcomed in Canberra by the Australian prime minister...
一
And one
二 三 四
and two and three and four
转向把杆...
and turn towards the barre...
手臂要这样
And arms like this.
来吧 戴安娜
Come along, Diana.
再来 一 二 三...
And... and again. And one and two and three and...
海格罗夫庄园
Highgrove.
殿下 威尔士王妃来电
Sir, the Princess of Wales on the phone.
不接
No.
遵命
Very good.
威尔士亲王恐怕没空
I'm afraid the Prince of Wales isn't available,
但我会转告他你来过电♥话♥
but I will inform him you called.
喂
Hello?
好啊...
Well, well, well...
长官 -是
Sir. - Yes.
殿下
Sir. - Yes.
肯辛顿宫传来消息
News from Kensington.
威尔士王妃已与休伊特少校私下见面
The Princess of Wales has been meeting Major Hewitt in private.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表