剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
我刚才说到哪儿了
Anyway, where was I?
匆忙穿过马尼拉的闹市
Being rushed through the streets of Manila.
对 去了马科斯夫人的私人水族馆...
Yes, in Madam Marcos's private aquarium...
那里有一幅她的超大画像...
where she keeps a vast portrait of herself...
穿着...
wearing...
女王陛下和爱丁堡公爵...
It is with the greatest pleasure...
怀着万分喜悦
that the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh
宣布他们的爱子威尔士亲王
announce the betrothal of their beloved son the Prince of Wales
与戴安娜·斯宾塞小姐缔结婚约...
to the Lady Diana Spencer...
她是斯宾塞公爵...
daughter of the Earl Spencer
和尊敬的尚德·凯特女士之女
and the Honorable Mrs. Shand Kydd.
衷心恭喜你们
Well, many congratulations, sir.
你们是否还记得 初次见面的经过
I wonder if you both remember when you first met.
那是几年前的事了
It was a few years ago now.
我去探访她姐姐
I was visiting her sister,
当时戴安娜还很年轻
and Diana was still quite young then.
她让你印象最深刻的是什么
And what was it about her that made the biggest impression on you?
她很有创意 也很风趣
She was very original and lots of fun.
你呢
And for you?
他让我叹为观止
He was simply marvelous.
关于婚礼 你可以透露点什么吗
What can you tell us about the actual wedding?
还在计划当中 目前我们都非常高兴
We're not that far on yet, but for now, we're delighted, really.
你们一定会为全国带来长久的喜悦
I see you're going to bring a deep and lasting joy to the nation.
容我说一句
And if I may say,
你们两个似乎非常相爱
you both look very much in love.
绝对是
Yes, absolutely.
这得看"相爱"是什么意思
Whatever "in love" means.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
海格罗夫庄园
Highgrove.
[查尔斯王子的私家庄园]
我得回格罗斯特郡收拾东西 准备进行外交访问
I have to go back to Gloucestershire to pick up a few things for this foreign tour.
你别那种表情
Don't look like that.
什么表情
Like what?
我们明天在机场见
I'll see you at the airport tomorrow.
你为什么这么高兴
Why are you so pleased?
因为我觉得她是他的绝配
'Cause I think she's just the right person for him.
很棒吧 让大家都很开心...
It's great, innit? It cheers everybody up...
现在为你接通
Putting you through now, ma'am.
你是从王宫打来的吗 -对
Are you calling from the palace? - I am.
那里什么样 -我有自己的小公♥寓♥
What's it like? - I have my own little apartment.
有女仆 还有梳妆室
With a maid and a dresser.
你真的是个王妃 -还有客厅
You're a real princess! - And a sitting room.
电♥话♥上有没有小王冠
Does the phone have a little crown on it?
铃♥声♥是不是"天佑女王"
Is the ring tone "God Save the Queen"?
有没有跟女王一起看电视吃晚饭 -没有
Have you had a telly supper with the boss yet? - No.
虽然我们住在同个屋檐下 但我还没有跟她相处过
Haven't spent any time with her yet, even though we're in the same building.
我们看到你的访谈了
We saw one of your interviews.
在电视上 -你好漂亮
On television. - Di, you looked great.
六点新闻上播了
Yes, Di, they played it on the six o'clock news.
他们说起我们相爱 你有没有听到他的回答
Did you hear how he answered when they asked if we were in love?
他说... -我们听到了
He said... - I know. We heard.
别担心 他可能只是觉得尴尬
Don't worry. He was probably just a bit embarrassed.
戴安娜 这边
Diana! Over here!
她来了
There she is!
查尔斯 这边
Charles, over here!
抱歉 这次外访的时机不太好
I'm sorry. This tour hasn't come at a good time.
没关系 我就一个人关在王宫...
I'll be fine. Locked up in the palace on my own...
我很快就回来了
It's not for long.
六个星期
Six weeks.
眨眼就过去了 -才怪
It'll fly by. - I doubt it.
吻她
Kiss her!
总之 圣坛上见
Anyway, I'll see you at the altar.
我嘱咐帕克-鲍尔斯女士常联♥系♥你
I've asked Mrs. Parker Bowles to get in touch with you.
你前女友 为什么那样做
Your ex? Why would you do that?
因为她很有趣
Because she's great fun.
也许她能陪陪你
I just thought if ever you wanted company,
有她在 你肯定不会闷
she's the best company.
查尔斯 -再吻一次
Charles! - Another kiss! Another one!
笑一个
Big smile!
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
话先说在前头 一堂课教不完
I should warn you, this won't be one session.
两堂课也教不完
This won't be two sessions.
王室新成员要学的东西
What any new entry into the royal family needs to learn
20堂课也不一定能教完 但是我们会尽力
could barely be covered in 20 sessions, but we will do it,
我会对你很严格 因为你不可以犯错
and I will work you hard because you cannot be allowed to fail.
我想应该把课程分为三部分
I propose we divide our lessons together into three areas.
首先是历史 包括王室的历史
History. The history of the royal family,
圣詹姆士宫 各大小王宫 还有家庭成员
the Court of St. James's, the palaces and houses, and the household.
第二是仪态
Deportment.
如何着装 如何坐 坐在哪儿
What to wear, how and where to sit,
何时可以开口 更重要的是开口该说什么
when to open your mouth and, more importantly, what to say.
但考虑到那晚的惨况
But based on the horrors we saw the other night,
可能我们该从最重要的规则开始
I think we need to start with the all-important sink or swim rules,
要是你对这些规则有丝毫犯错
rules which if you get a single one of these wrong,
不只会惹祸 还会丧命
you're not just in trouble. You're dead.
好吧 -首先是身分的尊卑
Right. - Beginning with rank and precedence
认清你要对哪些王室成员行礼
and identifying which members of the royal family you must curtsy to,
行礼的方式和顺序
how, and in which order.
以你现在的身分 对所有人都得行礼
In your current position, you curtsy to everyone,
但等你成为威尔士王妃后
but after you become Princess of Wales,
情况就会变得有一点复杂
things get a little more complicated
因为有些王室成员将要对你行礼
because certain members of the family will have to curtsy to you.
那也取决于你是否跟威尔士亲王一起...
That in itself changes depending on whether you're with the Prince of Wales or not...
你知道 我去餐厅最讨厌的事情
Do you know, the one thing I really hate is when I go to a restaurant
就是服务生来点餐的时候 只靠脑子记
and the waiter comes to the table and attempts to memorize the order
而不用笔记下来
without writing it down.
每次都肯定会出错
You just know it's going to go wrong.
作为威尔士王妃 要是你无人陪同...
Right. When you are unaccompanied as Princess of Wales...
早安
Good morning.
小姐 早安
Good morning, ma'am.
这是什么
What's all this?
是寄给你的信 -好
It's your post, ma'am. - Right.
亲爱的戴安娜小姐 你大概不会看到这封信
Dear Lady Diana, I don't suppose you'll ever get to read this,
但我想告诉你 我很高兴看到
but I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing the interview
那天你和威尔士亲王的电视访谈 你看起来...
you gave with the Prince of Wales on television the other day. You looked...
我知道那肯定是真爱 -看到一对年轻爱侣...
I knew then it must be love. - And to see a young couple at the start...
她已经在卧室贴起了你和查尔斯王子的海报...
already has a poster of you and Prince Charles on her bedroom wall...
...跟母亲一起 收听你的婚礼转播
...listening to this special day on the radio with my mother.
我会寄给你传统的结婚毛毯...
I will send you a traditional marriage blanket...
因为你爱人不问出处
It's because you love people no matter where they're from.
我知道可以跟你倾诉...
You were someone I could talk to...
...你的发型 你对大家的笑容
...hairstyle, how you have a smile for everyone.
我能不能当你的花童
Please can I be your flower girl?
因为我没有当过 我姐姐却当过
Because I have never been one, and my sister has.
芙蕾雅 七岁
Freya, age seven.
预备 抬臂 一 二
Preparation. Arms. One, two.
三 四 一 二 三 四
Three, four. And one, two, three, four.
点 点 点 点
And point, point, point, and point.
然后结尾
Now finish.
接着把手放下
Finish, and our arms come down.
然后展开
And you present.
首先从下面开始
As you start low, the first one,
然后提高 再提高 再慢慢...
and then the next one higher, then the next one higher, and then the...
全国各地的小学
At primary schools all over the land,
老师都把婚礼当成期末作业
grateful teachers have seized upon the wedding as their end-of-term project.
让学生制♥作♥贺卡
The key idea, to send a wedding card
送给查尔斯王子和戴安娜小姐
from their class to Prince Charles and Lady Diana.
这是绍斯波特一间学校做的
This one was done at a school in Southport,
相当有创意 大家都有参与
and it was a pretty imaginative affair. Everyone joined in,
但保险起见 还是让老师负责写信封
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表