剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
打破多年来的无能管治
after years of incompetence and mismanagement.
她又提起了王宫保卫的事情
She brought up the subject of palace security again,
让我很生气
which infuriated me.
为什么
Why?
你想要我们的围墙再变高吗
Do you want our walls to be built even higher?
公开露面的时候 民众再退后三米
Or the public to stand ten feet further back at engagements?
我非常乐意跟民众见面
I take pleasure in meeting members of the public
也从他们身上学会了不少
and have learnt so much from them.
你也记得奥尔特灵厄姆勋爵的教训
You remember the lesson Lord Altrincham taught us.
25年前 他建议我们更加透明
Twenty-five years ago, we were given the advice to be more transparent.
亲民
Accessible.
打开城门
To lower the drawbridge.
现在又要闭上 感觉不对
It doesn't feel right to be pulling it up again.
好了 戴上手套
Right. Gloves on.
我们安排了
We've identified and prepared
几位合适的民众跟你们见面
a few suitable members of the general public for you to meet.
但是不用回答问题 认真对话吧
But no questions, no actual conversation?
不必 -好吧 速战速决
No, ma'am. - Right, let's get this over with.
这两位是巴罗克拉夫夫妇
I present Mr. and Mrs. Barrowclough, ma'am.
你好 -女王陛下
Hello. - Your Majesty.
你从事哪行 -健康安全管理
What do you do? - Health and safety officer.
希望今天的活动没问题
I hope you don't find many issues here today.
当然没有
No, not at all.
你们星期四在家吗
Will you be in on Thursday?
妇女协会副♥主♥席♥华莱斯夫人...
Mrs. Wallace, vice president of the Women's Institute...
你好 你还有空烤蛋糕吗
Hello. Do you still find time to bake cakes?
当然了
Yes!
养大我的祖母出生在维多利亚时代
I was brought up by a Victorian grandmother.
她教我们要勤奋工作
We were taught to work jolly hard.
要增进自我 自力更生
You were taught to improve yourself. You were taught self-reliance.
要自食其力 -下一位
You were taught to live in your income. - Next.
也训诫我们要保持整洁
You were taught that cleanliness was next to godliness.
又是我 -名字
Me again. - Name?
邦德 詹姆斯·邦德
Bond. James Bond.
过去两星期有工作吗
Any work in the past two weeks?
国际间谍
International espionage agent, you know.
情报工作 反情报工作 刺杀任务
Intelligence work. Counterintelligence. Assassinations.
浑蛋
Twat.
我也有个问题 你上司是谁
I've got a question for you. Who's your boss?
我要投诉
I wanna make a complaint.
如果你觉得被不公平对待 请向你的国会议员反映
If you feel you've been treated unfairly, please speak to your member of Parliament,
他们可以把你转给国会申诉专员
who can refer you to the Parliamentary Ombudsman.
你才是浑蛋
You know, you're the fucking twat.
下一位
Next!
你的经济政策正在逐渐生效
While your process with the rest of the economy works its way through, then,
但这似乎也造成了很高的失业率
one of the consequences appears to be very high unemployment,
而且还不断攀升
unemployment which is rising.
我打个比方好了
No, it's... Can I put it this way?
就像是照顾病人的护士
It's like a nurse looking after an ill patient.
哪个才是好护士
Which is the better nurse?
是要用同情淹没病人
The one who smothers the patient with sympathy,
"来 别担心
"Never mind, dear. There, there.
你躺着别动 我替你拿吃的
You just lie back. I'll bring you all your meals.
我拿报纸给你 乖乖躺着
I'll bring your papers. There, there. You just lie back.
我来照顾你"
I'll look after you"?
还是严厉地说 "快起来 振作点
Or the nurse who says, "Now come on. Just shake out of it.
我知道你昨天动了手术
I know you had an operation yesterday.
现在该下床走走路了
Time you put your feet to the ground and took a few steps.
没错 很好
That's right, dear. That's right.
回去休息 明天再走几步"
Now get back and take a few more tomorrow"?
你觉得哪个才是好护士
Which do you think is the better nurse?
我知道首相你听起来像是哪一个
I know which sounds more like you, Mrs. Thatcher!
需要怎么帮你...
How can I help...
费根先生
Mr. Fagan?
我想找个人聊聊这个体制
I wanted to talk to someone about the system.
什么体制
Which system?
英国这个体制
This system. Britain.
体制的哪部分让你不满
What is it about the system that bothers you?
太不公平了...
It's unfair...
简直是丢脸
and a disgrace.
这里说你目前失业 你平常是做什么的
It says here you're currently unemployed. What do you do normally?
我是做油漆装潢的
I'm a painter-decorator,
但是最近活儿不多
but there's not a lot of work around recently.
也许是因为政♥府♥没有投资房♥屋
Perhaps because instead of investing in new homes,
让我可以去油漆和装潢
which I could then paint and decorate,
这泼妇把钱都拿去打不必要的仗
devil woman here is spending it all on a completely unnecessary war.
我得告诉你 我完全支持这场战争
I have to tell you that I fully support the war.
你知道花费多少吗
Do you know what it costs?
我很清楚 政♥府♥公开了数据
I know precisely. The government has published the figures.
为什么要花费超过30亿英镑
Why would you spend over three billion pounds
去跟陌生人打仗
on a war against total strangers
而不照顾自己家里的人
rather than looking after your own family?
因为外国势力非法入侵福克兰群岛
Because the invasion of the Falkland Islands was an illegal act by a foreign power,
因为加尔铁里将军是个法♥西♥斯♥犯罪者
because General Galtieri is a criminal and a fascist,
也因为福克兰群岛的居民
and because the Falkland Islanders are British subjects
都是住在英国领土上的英国国民
living on British sovereign territory.
但感谢你的意见 会记下来的
But thank you for your observations, which I will note.
你不会 -我会的
No, you won't. - Yes, I will.
你才不会
No, you won't.
我记下来了 费根先生
Noted, Mr. Fagan.
真的有必要在这里放她的照片吗
Do you really need a picture of her in here?
这里又不是土耳其或伊♥拉♥克♥
It's like being in Turkey or Iraq.
她是我老板
She's my boss.
我才是你老板 我是选民 -你投票给我了吗
I'm your boss. I'm a constituent. - Did you vote for me?
别开玩笑了
You must be joking!
那就别怪我不拿你当老板
You'll forgive me if I don't think of you as my boss.
玛格丽特·撒切尔是保守党的党♥魁♥
Margaret Thatcher is the leader of the Conservative Party,
我是保守党的党员 所以她才是我的老板
to which I belong, and so I think of her as my boss.
你喜欢她
You fancy her?
什么 -对她有色心 肯定有吧
What? - Have dirty thoughts? I bet you do.
恐怕我们的时间到了
I'm afraid that's all we have time for.
我还没说完
I haven't finished.
要是你还想继续抗♥议♥
If you still wish to register your protest,
我建议你去投票或在街头和平示♥威♥
I suggest you do so via the ballot box or peacefully in the street,
那是文明民♥主♥社会赋予你的权利
as is your right in a civilized democracy.
如果我要投诉她 该找谁呢
But if I wanna talk to someone about her, who do I speak to?
反对党的党♥魁♥
The leader of the opposition.
他每周都有机会在下议院
He has the opportunity to put questions to her
向她提问两次
in the House of Commons twice a week.
除此之外 还能去找女王
Failing that, the Queen.
她每星期二都会单独接见首相
She has a private audience with the prime minister every Tuesday.
也许你可以去白金汉宫问问她
Why don't you drop in at Buckingham Palace to ask her?
警卫
Guards!
靠左 快步走
By the left, quick march!
女王陛下进行王室敬礼
Her Majesty the Queen here, taking the royal salute,
这是每年女王寿辰阅兵的关键时刻
the key moment in this, the Queen's annual Birthday Parade.
皇家卫队掌旗行进
As members of the Household Division troop their color,
在家观看及幸运获邀出席的民众
those watching at home, as well as some lucky members of the public invited to attend,
一起举国♥庆♥祝这个欢欣的时刻
come together as one nation in celebration of this joyous event.
毋需我多说 我和所有内阁大臣
I don't need to tell you that I and every minister in this government
都在密切关注...
are desperately concerned...
72号♥ 请到2号♥窗口
Number 72. Window 2.
申请单笔款项用作家居改善
Application for single payment to cover home improvements?
是的 -能多给我一些信息吗
Yep. - Can you give me more information?
我老婆离开我了
Okay. My wife has left me.
好
All right.
我联络过社会服务科 请他们调停
I went to see Social Services to mediate
因为我希望可以见见孩子们
'cause I want my kids to spend time with me.
好
Right.
但他们看过我家 说我得改善
But they've seen the flat and said it needs improving.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表